Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions (21660 Views)

Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise / Presidency Abolishes Office Of First Lady / El-rufai Abolishes Joint Account, Swears In LGA Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by anigbajumo(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2015
ibadantiti:
They fools the uninformed, but what is cost of tuition fee.?

The admission fee is notting compare with the tuition.

Heartless set of people.

Who is dis my God?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by anonimi: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
What is the out-of-school children % in Kaduna state, 25%, 60% 85%?
What is the ratio of students:classrooms?
What is the ratio of students:teachers?
What is the ratio of students:libraries?
What is the ratio of students:laboratories?

How does El-Rufai intend to improve these ratios/figures in the next four years

[img]http://eastandsouth.files./2013/02/almajiri_3.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by FolabiCash: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
What a nice gesture.
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by nurex01(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
good change, small soldier. keep it up
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
tyson99:
Good move and Gradually Nigeria will be great again,CHANGE is the only constant thing in life and am happy it's starting from my generation
And Where are the Wailing Wailers? They will keep mute on this because CHANGE is not in their DNA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by encryptjay(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
I love this Governor.
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by ooshinibos: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good man of the People ... let other governors follow suit
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Armstrong56(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Thumbs up to him. Where's is oshiomole ooo!!!
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by slap1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
We obviously got the wrong Mallam as president. undecided
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice step to 2019. I dare Lagos, Ogun and Co. to follow Rufai's deed.
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by chiedu7: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
They can afford with their inflated population giving them excessive finances.
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by obayaya(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
I disagree with this decision.. Though it's a populist measure but I don't think it's the right step at this time when there's paucity of funds for government to work with.

Application fees of 1000 and 2000 isn't too much a price for applicants to pay. It's not like the government will increase funding for the tertiary institutions.. I honestly doubt they will.

What the government just did is putting the tertiary institutions in a difficult position just to appear pro people.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by adedayourt(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
WHO SEND AM undecided

Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by teadrake(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
vicadex07:
You see, I told Mogidi that APC has got the best brains in this country but he won't just listen.

But wait o Mogidi, if you're not Yoruba what's the story behind your moniker cos it rhymes with SHIGIDI a Yoruba word for statue
Bros.you wicked oo.Mogidi is on sabbatical

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by phiszo(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
future president
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Cameleon72(f): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good move@El Rufai
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by teadrake(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Abdulfatah Ahmed of kwara state should,with immediate effect adopt this same technique.Exploitation at the tertiary level in the state own institution is unimaginable

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by authority2006(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chiefpriest1:

He's 91 actually. But we don't need a president who sleeps and falls during state functions.lol
When it comes to sleeping on duty, there is no any office holder that is comparable to Wike. Again, you don't have evidence of Buhari sleeping at a public function.
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sai El Rufai!
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by MIMU(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
We need someone like this in Borno not this shettima that has one project that benefit people of Borno, He is busy bying land and houses
#weldoneelrufai
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
I believe in this man integrity... the only governor we have in NigEria...

Can I have your likes if you know this man is the masses leader. Share if you see him in aso rock come next presidential election.
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
nice one...
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Chiefpriest1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
authority2006:
When it comes to sleeping on duty, there is no any office holder that is comparable to Wike. Again, you don't have evidence of Buhari sleeping at a public function.

I was actually referring to Robert Mugabe, not president buhari
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
This guy should serve out Buhari's second four years. He knows what governance is about
jus hop u wont complain wen he starts his demolision of ppls buildn within d country
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Kx: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
obayaya:
I disagree with this decision.. Though it's a populist measure but I don't think it's the right step at this time when there's paucity of funds for government to work with.

Application fees of 1000 and 2000 isn't too much a price for applicants to pay. It's not like the government will increase funding for the tertiary institutions.. I honestly doubt they will.

What the government just did is putting the tertiary institutions in a difficult position just to appear pro people.
But wait a minute.
Do the state institutes remits the forms processing fees to the state govt account? I think the answer is No.
Does the government provide grants and other running costs to the state institutes be it OPEX or CAPEX? The answer is yes.
So, who manages the revenue accruing from forms sale, forms processing, pre and post admission imposes fees without govt appropriation?

I score Sai El rufaya 10/10 with this move.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by haul: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
blac2yte:
I believe in this man integrity... the only governor we have in NigEria...

Can I have your likes if you know this man is the masses leader. Share if you see him in aso rock come next presidential election.

Yes you can have our likes but not with this warped knowledge of yours , with petty style of begging.

Do likes make your empty cranium filled up with hydrogen gas?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by 1God: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
What a good Governor! worlthy of emulation, I suggest all other Governors should follow. Physical change has come. Godwin!
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by shiffynaani(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
mrvitalis:
Sir u have my vote in 2019 please run for president
don't be that gullible boy!
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Anasko(m): 1:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
I have mallam El rufai in my state then who is your governor?
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=haul post=37831875]

Yes you can have our likes but not with this warped knowledge of yours , with petty style of begging.

Do likes make your empty cranium filled up with hydrogen gas? [/quote

Typing...
Re: El-Rufai Abolishes Admission Fees In State Owned Tertiary Institutions by spenca: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Well if government would cater for the funds because someone just has to pay for the education

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Nigerian Youth? / Jonathan May Not Run On APC Ticket / Tin-can Port Is Collapsing, Says NPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.