Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

#inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom (849 Views)

Wizkid’s Seven Hot Girlfriends Since Hitting Stardom At Early Age (with Pictures / Olajumoke Releases New Photos As She Celebrates One Year Of Stardom / Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by Tundegoldspage(m): 2:51am On Sep 09, 2015
By only 21 Davido managed to put his name on the lips by releasing his debut album Omo Baba Olowo. He has quickly developed a huge fan base all over Nigeria, U.S.A and even in the U.K. From his first single, ‘Back When,’ that has gotten a lot of media attention Davido has become highly successful singer.

Davido was born in Atlanta GA, USA on November 21st to Mr. And Mrs. Adeleke and attended The British International School, Lagos. His father is a Nigerian business magnate while his late mother was a university lecturer.

Davido’s father Dr. Deji Adeleke, chairman of Keplo-Pacific Energy Pacific. He is also the founder and pro-chancellor of Adeleke University, Ede in Osun State. When David told his father...
Read details Here: http://www.tundegold.com/2015/09/inspirational-Davidos-background-and-rough-road-towards-stardom.html
Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by chocolateme(f): 2:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Rough way to success
Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by PlaybooyGANG(m): 2:53am On Sep 09, 2015
There is no rough road Mr. Op!

Niqqa was born with a silver spoon, I see no rough road!

Wetin he dey call hustle na like payday for street!

1 Like

Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by IVORY2009(m): 3:04am On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
Rough way to success
na wa oooh 2:51am, choco! U be witch
Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by chocolateme(f): 3:06am On Sep 09, 2015
IVORY2009:

na wa oooh 2:51am, choco! U be witch
hmm.. see this witch hunter oo
Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by IVORY2009(m): 3:10am On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
hmm.. see this witch hunter oo
so which time u go sleep? Ur second introvert nkor? grin
Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by chocolateme(f): 3:16am On Sep 09, 2015
IVORY2009:

so which time u go sleep? Ur second introvert nkor? grin
who you be really? Are u a monitoring spirit?
Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by IVORY2009(m): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
who you be really? Are u a monitoring spirit?

grin grin choco-choco, don't be scared, I'm here to protect u /introvert grin say me well to her!
Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by chocolateme(f): 3:21am On Sep 09, 2015
IVORY2009:

grin grin choco-choco, don't be scared, I'm here to protect u /introvert grin say me well to her!
as in guardian angel or what?
Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by IVORY2009(m): 3:23am On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
as in guardian angel or what?
watever! I'm @ ur back grin
Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by chocolateme(f): 3:26am On Sep 09, 2015
IVORY2009:

watever! I'm @ ur back grin
OK I believe you my Prince on shining armour judging from your dp now hmm.
Re: #inspirational: Davido's Background And Rough Road Towards Stardom by IVORY2009(m): 3:30am On Sep 09, 2015
chocolateme:
OK I believe you my Prince on shining armour judging from your dp now hmm.

I hv to go now, take gudcare of urself, n enjoy d rest of ur night ciao ciao!

(1) (Reply)

No Shame!! Pamela Anderson Poses N'ude On The Covers Of Flaunt Magazine / See How Area Boys Allegedly Harassed Dbanj In Lagos / Several Coverless Pictures Of Kim Kardashian Leaked [viewers Discretion]...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.