Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

MTN Outlets Now Open Till 8pm Daily For SIM Registration/revalidation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Outlets Now Open Till 8pm Daily For SIM Registration/revalidation (630 Views)

Buhari Extends Stay In London Till Sunday / Revalidation Of Tinted Permit, Firearms Licence Begins Today / NCC Fines MTN Nigeria N1.04trn For SIM Deactivation Default - The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Outlets Now Open Till 8pm Daily For SIM Registration/revalidation by Heazy2015(m): 5:45am On Sep 09, 2015
As part of efforts to bring relief to its esteemed customers, MTN
Nigeria has announced an extension in the closing hours of its SIM
registration and revalidation outlets till 8pm, with an increased
number of staff to cater to subscribers who want to register or
revalidate their SIM cards.
Announcing the extension, Mr. Akinwale Goodluck, MTN Corporate
Services Executive, said “we have increased the number of staff
across our customer service outlets to cater for the SIM registration
and revalidation of our esteemed subscribers across all our channels.
We have also mandated all our registration outlets to remain open till
8pm every day during this period.
This is to ensure that all MTN Nigeria subscribers whose lines were
disconnected or experiencing difficulty in using their SIMs can easily
register and revalidate their lines”.
Affected customers can revalidate their registration details at all
MTN service outlets, agents, dealer shops and sales outlets. The
registration is free and customers are urged to report suspicions of
any fraudulent activity to the nearest MTN manager at their
respective locations.
The telecoms operator also appealed to its subscribers to remain
calm as the company is committed to ensuring that all affected
subscribers complete the process as directed by NCC
www.gistfocus..co.ke/2015/09/mtn-outlets-now-open-till-8pm-daily-for.html?m=1
Re: MTN Outlets Now Open Till 8pm Daily For SIM Registration/revalidation by lafex: 5:47am On Sep 09, 2015
If they like they should open till 2am, I will rather use MTEL than using MTN.
Re: MTN Outlets Now Open Till 8pm Daily For SIM Registration/revalidation by Heazy2015(m): 5:47am On Sep 09, 2015
The mods should please.. help me move this topic to the appropriate Section... Thanks
Re: MTN Outlets Now Open Till 8pm Daily For SIM Registration/revalidation by RichDad1(m): 5:53am On Sep 09, 2015
**lil kesh's voice" It's not my business
Re: MTN Outlets Now Open Till 8pm Daily For SIM Registration/revalidation by jazinogold(m): 5:53am On Sep 09, 2015
o
Re: MTN Outlets Now Open Till 8pm Daily For SIM Registration/revalidation by segzyj(m): 5:57am On Sep 09, 2015
To hell with dem
Re: MTN Outlets Now Open Till 8pm Daily For SIM Registration/revalidation by seunlayi(m): 6:06am On Sep 09, 2015
why not all thru the night? yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: MTN Outlets Now Open Till 8pm Daily For SIM Registration/revalidation by ketekete: 6:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Thanks for the news. I will tell my brother to get set

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Picture Of Syrian Migrants Pushing Away African Refugee From A Boat / Rivers: Tribunal Admits Photos Of Corpses Of Killed ‘voters’ / Bamanga Tukur Quits Politics, Supports Buhari’s Govt- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.