Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor (6638 Views)

N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month / 120,000NAIRA Salary Job With A Private Firm Or Salary Below 100,000 With FCSC / Private Home Tutors Required (full/part Time) N80,000 + Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by Nnaeb(m): 6:17am On Sep 09, 2015
Pending when you secure your dream job, there are several means of income you can create for yourself and private home coaching is the best among them. My opinion though.

I want to share my experience with us on how I was earning about 70,000k per month as a freelance executive home tutor. It was that lucrative and flexible. As a matter of fact, my guy that introduced me to home coaching for young pupil is making a whole lot of money from that and has built a strong structure around it. Something he started as fresh graduate of mathematics, leveraging on the contact he has built as a mathematics teacher in one of the premium primary schools in our hood.

This is the model I ran.

Target Market: primary school pupil from Grade 3 – Grade 6

Target Clients: Rich parents (my clients has to be rich to afford my services. If you live in a neighborhood where parents can’t afford your services, take your operations outside your neighborhood).

Target Number Of Clients: six (6) clients (you can comfortably handle four clients alone, then outsource the other two)

Service Charge: 15,000/month/client (Although some clients will want you to come down to 10,000k, but 12,000k was my bench mark).

Duration: four (4) hours/ week (Each of my student was entitled to four hours per week. So I had to break it down to 2 hours per day and we must meet two times in a week. So I have four days of the week to teach four of my clients respectively. Then I complete client A class on Friday, while my Saturday is reserved for Client B, C and D.

Outsourced Clients: if you are good in what you do, your clients will recommend you to their friends. But, truth be told, you can’t handle more than four clients alone comfortably. So when I get extra clients, I give them out to young, intelligent undergraduates who needs extra income. I pay them 10,000k and keep 5,000k and everybody is happy.

Marketing: Forget about pasting posters, or creating hand bills. The rich won’t call you if they don’t know you personally. They are very skeptical of who they allow into their homes, let alone entrusting their wards to you. So a job in a good primary school will help you. However, I did not have a job in any primary school, but my church has a massive pool of my target market. I was a committed church worker, so my face was familiar.

Income: 70,000k/ month and counting.

http://jobtrends.com.ng/how-i-earned-70000k-per-month-as-a-private-home-tutor/

5 Likes

Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by 1miccza: 6:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Op good morning,please i do this too but i decided to stop after a nasty experience with a client,would it be possible for you to help me to get reliable clients??
Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by Abdujapha(m): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Op I'm interested please. This will help keep me busy really. wink
Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by julie89(f): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Am interested,I stay at ajah part in lagos...can u help too,thanks
Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by akinolatosin(f): 11:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Pls am also interested. If you can assist me my number is 08030772623
Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by Tolzeal(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Is the OP only teaching maths Alone or General ??
Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by Superbbash(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
I would also be interested oo
But i teach music rudiment plus
Piano and recorder/flute

I reside at Ajah lagos

Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by uwemphilip: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Op am also interested,I reside @ aguda,surulere,07068632824
Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by betaessays: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
How to start a private tutoring business in Nigeria (Business Plan and feasibility Study)
http://businessplan.com.ng/private-tutor-business-plan-nigeria-guidelines-manual/
Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by tiyan123: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
I'm interested in spending my weekends doing ds. My email is ttipikool@yahoo.com
Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by six33fourng: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Are you looking for a private teacher, home tutor and home lesson teacher in lekki, ajah, victoria island, Ikeja Lagos State for any subject like mathematics, physics, chemistry and english language? Six 33 Four NG allows you to tap into our pool of thousands of tutors across all subjects, in all parts of Nigeria!

Secure qualified and vetted home tutors in Nigeria - https://six33four.ng/hometutor/
Re: How I Earned 70,000k Per Month As A Private Home Tutor by Babawee: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2023
This is highly commendable

(1) (Reply)

How Much Salary Do Dispatch Riders Earn? / Glo Recruitment 2008 / Lecky Konsult International Is Recruiting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.