Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

David Silva Vs Eden Hazard : Who Owns The Ball? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Silva Vs Eden Hazard : Who Owns The Ball? (869 Views)

Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Silva Vs Eden Hazard : Who Owns The Ball? by soccerecho(m): 8:21am On Sep 09, 2015
Twitter is a funny place. Certain people like to drop a grenade in the middle of a conversation and watch the chaos as it ensues. This happens on a daily basis when one fan says one of their players is better than an opponent’s player and it gets hundreds of retweets and then fans from the other team chime in. People love the attention so make ridiculous comparisons, for example Juan Mata is better than Dennis Bergkamp. I’m not an Arsenal fan but even I felt offended at that comment.
There are plenty of these silly discussions, it’s the beauty of Twitter, but from time to time you see one that makes you go “hmm, they’ve got a point.” and this happens when I see people comparing Eden Hazard and David Silva.
READ MORE>>>
http://www.soccerecho.com/2015/09/david-silva-vs-eden-hazard-who-owns-ball.html

Re: David Silva Vs Eden Hazard : Who Owns The Ball? by Delaw135: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2015
David silva all d way.. cfc fan
Re: David Silva Vs Eden Hazard : Who Owns The Ball? by kiddkash(m): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2015
david. hazard is over doing it, I guess it has caught up with him this season
Re: David Silva Vs Eden Hazard : Who Owns The Ball? by omar22(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2015
They are different players

D Silva is a playmaker who controls the game at his own speed, E Hazard is support striker, a ball carrier who dribbles and commits defenders... Its like comparing Neymar to Xavi. Xavi knows where everyone is on the field where as Neymar wants to do damages to his opponents defence with a direct attack
Re: David Silva Vs Eden Hazard : Who Owns The Ball? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2015
soccerecho:
Twitter is a funny place. Certain people like to drop a grenade in the middle of a conversation and watch the chaos as it ensues. This happens on a daily basis when one fan says one of their players is better than an opponent’s player and it gets hundreds of retweets and then fans from the other team chime in. People love the attention so make ridiculous comparisons, for example Juan Mata is better than Dennis Bergkamp. I’m not an Arsenal fan but even I felt offended at that comment.
There are plenty of these silly discussions, it’s the beauty of Twitter, but from time to time you see one that makes you go “hmm, they’ve got a point.” and this happens when I see people comparing Eden Hazard and David Silva.
READ MORE>>>
http://www.soccerecho.com/2015/09/david-silva-vs-eden-hazard-who-owns-ball.html

Two totally different players who should'nt be compared.Hazard is not a playmaker,Silva is. All in all they're both overhyped but hazard is more consistent and threatening than Silva.Silva shows some flashes of brilliance once in a while tho but extremely inconsistent
Re: David Silva Vs Eden Hazard : Who Owns The Ball? by Segadem(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Two totally different players who should'nt be compared.Hazard is not a playmaker,Silva is. All in all they're both overhyped but hazard is more consistent and threatening than Silva.Silva shows some flashes of brilliance once in a while tho but extremely inconsistent
The only player I fear most in man city team as a Chelsea fan is Silva.
Re: David Silva Vs Eden Hazard : Who Owns The Ball? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Segadem:
The only player I fear most in man city team as a Chelsea fan is Silva.

I never disputed the fact that Silva can be threatening,but is he consistent?NO

(1) (Reply)

Referee Shot Three Times After Showing Player Red Card / Kanu Nwakwo's Football Academy In Canada For Nigerians / Chelsea Fans: Club Set To Change Their Jersey Look... See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.