Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,294 members, 7,867,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos (38444 Views)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / "Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Olukat(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
muri4mig:
dat first picture though cool it got me peeing in my pant. she is robustly endowed. wishing her happy marriage life with her Capt husband. however, she is old ooo. may be i am wrong about her.

You've completely gone mad!
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Omo see bakassi peninsula. I love fat ASS
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by beyoncausme: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
lovely... orr don't you want to marry..
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by tpiander: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nwa4Jesus(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
shocked Her hubby got enough TOOLS to work with hahahahhaah congrat!!!
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by RaptorX: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bollinger:

I honestly don't know the allure of fat chicks to some men. To me there is nothing attractive in them. I also don't know why anyone, male or female would want to let go, and just gain uncontrolled weight. It's is unhealthy and does not really tell well about a person's self control. For a woman it is even more dangerous from a marital point of view. The husband might be saying "oh babe you look so good" but there is a reason why a lot of men go after young skinny college babes in their later years. Don't get me wrong, Even i was a big boned guy once upon a time until i got my present employment which mandates a certain weight and physical fitness requirement. I later learnt how to eat, drink, and sleep in order to control my weight. Now i out push, out lift and out run many men much much younger than i am. Anyway to each his/her own.
Story for the gods, i like big nyash I no go lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by banty: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
This guy go yarnsh her bone marrow scatter, i believe the guy get real bunder o!
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Bollinger(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
RaptorX:
Story for the gods, i like big nyash I no go lie.

Obviously.
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Winning123: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
muri4mig:
dat first picture though cool it got me peeing in my pant. she is robustly endowed. wishing her happy marriage life with her Capt husband. however, she is old ooo. may be i am wrong about her.

You are a nuisance
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by elohorayodele: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aitee1:

Gbam!!!

Kpakam shocked
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by twentycent(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Looooooool !!!! Ayaf laugh tire&want to fall from a moving submarine with all the comments abt Toolz on here, NL una no go kee persin pikin ooo with words that's outta dis planet. Oya toolz u av seen wat u av cause?? LWKMD @comments of a$$z&back$ide
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by IDEJIMBA1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Who is Toolz?
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by nwakaibeya1: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 …>> Humanbeigns who hv spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this video and they know its TRUE and so many other utterances could be decoded spiritually hence it is in the spiritual that the battle of life is won and lost
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Moz22:
she is beautiful bt not so beautiful

She is tho
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Aitee1: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls ooo nairalanders what captain is her hubby?
she Na
Navy Captain??
Football Captain
Air force captain?? Or
Class Captain

1 Like

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Ujupsy: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
exhibition:
hml!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
seriously I need two mud house

1 Like

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by agyo(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
muri4mig:

l got myself confused too. That pix show the toolz box is complete. Spinners, Pinches are all intact.

grin
muri4mig:

l got myself confused too. That pix show the toolz box is complete. Spinners, Pinches are all intact.
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by vega84(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good fr her #vegatalks
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by MrManuel(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin Imagine say she mess... Or she settle down shit. Oh boy.... See yansh! grin
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by chinkelly(m): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
skelewu404:
i can sell my fathers properties just to tap that a$$ who carry my vasline

But we already know theres no property... grin
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by chinkelly(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Some men are lucky sha...See what captain would be waking up to daily!
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by DoroMega: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Damn... dat ass is bae
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by chinkelly(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
SSpeter:
Omg.....I love big asses.....dammmmn....that ass is worth 2m...........
I feel u guy! nof said.
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by shozillo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
adellam16:
Wait toolz can't believe she is getting married? So marriage no dey ur agenda b4? Na showing off of ur Cleopatra shape dey ya mind for life?

CLEOPATRA SHAPE!!!gal u Err!

U compare sm1 dat luk like a bag of beans with Big poo house with a beauty Goodness!!!

Gal,u knw noting abt beauty!
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by chinkelly(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bollinger:

I honestly don't know the allure of fat chicks to some men. To me there is nothing attractive in them. I also don't know why anyone, male or female would want to let go, and just gain uncontrolled weight. It's is unhealthy and does not really tell well about a person's self control. For a woman it is even more dangerous from a marital point of view. The husband might be saying "oh babe you look so good" but there is a reason why a lot of men go after young skinny college babes in their later years. Don't get me wrong, Even i was a big boned guy once upon a time until i got my present employment which mandates a certain weight and physical fitness requirement. I later learnt how to eat, drink, and sleep in order to control my weight. Now i out push, out lift and out run many men much much younger than i am. Anyway to each his/her own.

I detest fat people. Especially those that frees themselvs to blow up, eating like pigs and getting fat and still wonder why they have health issues.

Am not into any kinda job requiring me to stay fit. I just luv fitness and fit people which is rare, especially women. But I wont lie that I don't gawk at round asses. Infact I luv shapely women.

Truth is Tools shud consciously work on herself, the ass and hips may be impressive, but just look at her arms. yuk!!!

And then, how is Tools my business sef? I just appreciate that there are some few that appreciates healthy living.

1 Like

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by mima247(f): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
For all y'allgoin wild bout tools endowments,you need to b reminded dat she gon look terrible when she's old.ask older women wiv endowment s like hers.... I know an old lady whose legs turned bow cos of dat as she aged grin not tryin to kill ur fun o...just saying
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
See bakassi on Toolz - chai its wrong for one man alone to marry her. She has more than enough for 3 grown men. Toolz let me know if/when that guy f**ks up and I will slide right in effortlessly.
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by skelewu404(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
chinkelly:

But we already know theres no property... grin
r u saying that my father dose not have properties? take ur time o
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Moz22: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
YourMain:

She is tho
you actually are..
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Moz22:
you actually are..

I'm actually ?
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
At last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Celebrity Couples At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.