Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Iyanya: “nothing In This Life Can Break Me Anymore” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya: “nothing In This Life Can Break Me Anymore” (336 Views)

Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" / Majid Michel: "I Won't Be Kissing In Movies Anymore" / Iyanya Looks Bleached In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya: “nothing In This Life Can Break Me Anymore” by thisisbankole: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Iyanya recently went on one of those long Instagram rants that are very good for the body.

He criticized the fake people that paraded himself around him for information to give to bloggers, saying that he “has no friend.”

He reminisced on losing 3 members of his family in 2 years, adding that the last death, the loss of his mum, hurt him beyond repair.

Read his full rant below.

“So many people out there judge me ..,my friends go to bloggers to write things about me ..I have no friend ..I trust no one. I lost my family years ago it was the only thing that made me shed tears…the last was my mum and I remember not shedding a tear cos she was the third in two years… Nothing in this life can break me anymore. I want you to know that no man on earth has the power to stop what God starts and till you confess you will not find peace .I’m not perfect but I’m making changes.God bless every one who supports and prays for me.”

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/09/iyanya-nothing-in-this-life-can-break-me-anymore/

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Man Floyd Mayweather Defeats Berto, Announces Retirement / Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Robbed At Gun Point / Http://puregarciniaelitefacts.com/xlr8-plus/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.