Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You (1488 Views)

Need Crayfis, Prawns And Crabs In Large Quantity? I Will Supply / GNLD Super Gro 5 Litres Natural Plant Products For Crop And Fish Farming / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You by AromsFarms(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Mention that crop/food crop that you find difficult to get its large supply and wish to have a steady large supply of it.
Mention it and I will go into the production just to make sure you have your steady supply.
Just mention it no matter how large the quantity you want me to supply steadily and we will go into business agreement, then I roll it out for you.

N.B
* Please be sure the crop grows and thrives well in Nigeria
* Please be sure your request is real
* ONLY for serious business individual/group/organisation

Contact
-----------
Email: johnbosco.ezemenaka@aromsfarms.com
Mobile: +2349081852885
Re: Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You by AromsFarms(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2015
Aroms Farms Garden Egg Farm...this is how we do it.

Re: Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You by cardoso1111: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2015
I need celery seeds
Re: Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You by agricentral(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
AromsFarms:
Mention that crop/food crop that you find difficult to get its large supply and wish to have a steady large supply of it.
Mention it and I will go into the production just to make sure you have your steady supply.
Just mention it no matter how large the quantity you want me to supply steadily and we will go into business agreement, then I roll it out for you.

N.B
* Please be sure the crop grows and thrives well in Nigeria
* Please be sure your request is real
* ONLY for serious business individual/group/organisation

Contact
-----------
Email: johnbosco.ezemenaka@aromsfarms.com
Mobile: +2349081852885

Add me on WhatsApp for business.
Re: Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You by AromsFarms(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
My whatsapp: 08038626933
agricentral:

Add me on WhatsApp for business.
Re: Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You by LANDOS4RE4: 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
WHAT OF MORINGA?
Re: Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You by Soloxam(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
cardoso1111:
I need celery seeds
Are you still in need of celery? Pls contact me.
Re: Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You by Eefosa1: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
i need tomatoe and watermelon seed
Re: Just Mention That CROP/FOOD CROP, And I Will Supply You by Eefosa1: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
contact me 08028131974

(1) (Reply)

Very Cheap Farm Land In Abeokuta, Hurry! / Turkey Onion Processing / How Many Weeks Should Broilers Be Fed Finisher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.