Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,279 members, 7,867,742 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

To All My Muslim Brothers And Sisters In The Building - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To All My Muslim Brothers And Sisters In The Building (327 Views)

Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Two Sisters Graduate As Medical Doctors (Photos) / Sight Of Boy Taking Sisters To School In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All My Muslim Brothers And Sisters In The Building by yusasiv(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2015
Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakahtuhu,
To all my Muslim brothers and sisters on Nairaland.
Please, i need help on some topics. It happens that i found myself among some scholars of recent and they were having a discussion about few topics that i don't know much about.
Since then, i have taken up the topics as an assignment for myself and i will be glad if you can help enlighten me more about this topics.
The topics are as follow:

1. Requirements and conditions to be fulfilled before getting married
2. Parental forces
3. Polygamy as it affects the Muslims
4. As an Hafiz (Quran Mnemonist) is it compulsory to marry a fellow Hafiz (Quran Mnemonist) and lastly
5. Divorce; Groom or bride's fault

Please, i will be grateful if your points are accomplished with some reference from the inscriptions in THe Holy Quran, Haddith and also if you can buttress it with some strong views in your own perspective, Masha Allah

Barakah Lahu Fihi

(1) (Reply)

100% 2015 Waec Gce Physics Practical Expo Ready Now / Pretty Degree Or Diploma / Dui Attorneys, I Always Had My 18th Birthday A Short While Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.