Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) (31762 Views)

Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / List Of Roads To Be Constructed In 2017 Budget / List Of Roads Lagos State Govt. Has Scheduled For Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by butanep(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
I weap for Warri and cry for my own state. The way Uduagha destroyed the state. If Ibori went to jail, I think Uguagha should spend the rest of his life in jail with his family members. They destroyed delta to to a large extent.

Just imagine the round about where shophrite is located. That place is an eyesore. The kind of erosion in that place is just what I couldn't understand.

The state is very dirty as fit no governor was in that state for the past 8yrs.

I wonder where the oil money is going to? Delta state deserve a better leader

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by PecE2Make: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Area!!! just be patience. When Biafra comes it will be a thing of the past. Not only in Warri, this is the characteristics of the zoo republic where Abuja will look like heaven while my village where the oyel is rushing be like what I don't know.Biafra come oooooooooooo the land of the rising sun we love and cherish

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by fejikudz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
All this ones are child's play na!!!
You need to see effurun sapele road..
I almost wept on my way to Glo office @water resources some weeks back..

See roads embarassed Chia embarassed

Uduaghan must be held responsible oo

I MISS IBORI

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by onajo2000(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
The major problem is drainage because the water is salty it destroy any coat tar road unless casting type like the one from Urhobo college to inside Warri
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by M4gunners: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
Okowa should step up and do something now we have new Government. The state of the roads are very bad.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by dennismukoro(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
i wonder the kind of engr handling all this contract without testing the soil and do proper drainage before roada

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by dennismukoro(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
thats is not d problem. when u give a contract to man no man. and people without equipment that dont even have idea thismwill be the result
onajo2000:
The major problem is drainage because the water is salty it destroy any coat tar road unless casting type like the one from Urhobo college to inside Warri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by dennismukoro(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
check enerhen junction very worst.. down to effurun pillar flyover. Mr finishing strong should be given 30 lashes of snake weep... and he must be naked

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
dennismukoro:
check enerhen junction very worst.. down to effurun pillar flyover. Mr finishing strong shuld be giving 30 lashes of snake wip... and he must naked
Gov Uduaghan was just pure evil guy. Even Ibori with all the corruption tags performed better. That even Deltans miss him till now. It's pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by lacasera14(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
DaGC:

Municipal right?
Yea right
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by jemigold: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Warri Eku ABraka road na death trap.

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by savcy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
You all deserve what you are getting. If Uduaghan was eligible to vie for a third term, your sick and deluded selves would still have supported him so long as his opponent was of the APC. Look at the foolery going on in Bayelsa. They want to support a man who has done next to nothing in 3+years. GEJ said they should vote Seriake to avoid shame coming to him and his wife and not necessarily for his developmental strides... Una never jam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by fejikudz(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
savcy:
You all deserve what you are getting. If Uduaghan was eligible to vie for a third term, your sick and deluded selves would still have supported him so long as his opponent was of the APC. Look at the foolery going on in Bayelsa. They want to support a man who has done next to nothing in 3+years. GEJ said they should vote Seriake to avoid shame coming to him and his wife and not necessarily for his developmental strides... Una never jam.
Hi bro, do you live in Delta??

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by stpat1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
If this is what you are cying avbout, then you wont survive some roads is ph then. This is like paradise compared to so roads in ph.

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
fejikudz:
very good question. They are imposed on us forcefully through thuggery and rigging

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Shey be una don see am? I live in Warri and am even partly Ijaw. When we dey talk say una carry presidency give an educated E-diot who came from d pit of hell, u ppl think Deltans are talking nonsense or other tribes are jealous of him. GEJ was d worst mistake Nigeria has ever made as a nation. Another mistake like dat again, we will be asking for aid from Somalia and Cambodia. As for the past short man devil of a ex governor, I ready sacrifice my lifejuat to delete Uduaghan and his entire generation, coz dat man finish Deltans. No job, no company, no money in Delta State. A state which is the bread winner of this nation.

5 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by savcy(m): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
fejikudz:

Ughelli and NNS Pathfinder, Rumuolumeni PH.
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by ststyreal(f): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
seunny4lif:
This is serious abi no government for the state angry angry
My dear, no govt at alllllll. D one wey dey pain me pass na dat effurun market own wey even the governor and him entire family dey pass. Abi dem wan tell me say dem never hear or c say jakpa road/pti road, in fact wetin I dey talk self, d whole effurun road don't spoil finish and all of dem dey close eyes pass am like dat. Unproactive govt of no job and no good road. Smmmmmh! I feel like slapping our politicians sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by poseidon12: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
PMBfirstson:
Vote for APC next time....

Which APC? Come to Lagos where APC have been in charge for 16 years and see terrible roads. In Lagos we deal with ditches and not potholes. It's more about the individual governors than their parties.

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2015
ststyreal:

My dear, no govt at alllllll. D one wey dey pain me pass na dat effurun market own wey even the governor and him entire family dey pass. Abi dem wan tell me say dem never hear or c say jakpa road/pti road, in fact wetin I dey talk self, d whole effurun road don't spoil finish and all of dem dey close eyes pass am like dat. Unproactive govt of no job and no good road. Smmmmmh! I feel like slapping our politicians sometimes.
This one no be federal government problem cos dem get state government and the worst is that they have minister for ND region.,..Corruption don finish Nigeria patapata angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by DedeNkem: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Delta State receives the second biggest (after Akwa Ibom) federal monthly allocation of more than ₦14.5 billion, not including local revenue and amnesty fund from federal government!

What are they doing with all these monies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by brownsug(f): 12:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Dem no get o na buhari com spoil d road in 100 days some pple re just sentimental and scornful
seunny4lif:
This is serious abi no government for the state angry angry

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by rusher14: 1:15am On Sep 10, 2015
Totally deserved.

How did you vote at the last elections?

Oh I get it, our brother had to be returned.

We had to vote the party of our kinsmen.

Now you have the temerity to complain about the roads?
I thought that didn't matter.

Let's enjoy the the results of our handwork - thumb printing if you like.

Four long years... except Okowa has the fear of the Lord in him.

When the elections come around, just press replay.

This movie needs another viewing, even if it's a blockbuster horror.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by akigbemaru: 2:44am On Sep 10, 2015
warri roads
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Amack(m): 3:06am On Sep 10, 2015
Don't worry Buhari body language will fixed the road.
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by October1960: 3:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Nigeria and Africa. Land of corrupt Government officials and Politicians.
Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by front247: 3:22am On Sep 10, 2015
Warri is a slum

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by elvis07: 4:10am On Sep 10, 2015
How can okowa perform better when as at now, there is no single sign of governance in the state. The worst is that, d roads that were a bit motorable before was damaged all in d name of road maintenance, there jst came in poured asphalts on good road that had no issue jst to claim to b working nd pocket d moni. as we speak now there is no single good road in warri city
justirich:

I tire o. I hope Gov Okowa perform better than his predecessor.

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Meanwhile there is "capital city development bill". lmao!!!

It's the same shit in the big picture that's in the portrait on a small scale.

Nigeria takes money from ND and develop ABJ while oil producing communities are wretched.

The first bill the thief Okowa passed was "Capital city development bill" to develop Asaba that contributes very very little to nothing compared to Warri..

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 10, 2015
justirich:
PHOTO NEWS: VISIT TO MY FATHER/MOTHER LAND, NIGERIA by Stephen K. Dieseruvwe

Delta State: A State With Poor Maintenance Culture and
Lacking Continuity in the Business of Governance
Day 10 - Sunday 22nd August 2015: This was an outing
day to catch up with my childhood friends in Warri. Our
travel route plan was: Ughelli to PTI Junction, via PTI Road through Jakpa Road to NNPC Housing Estate Road to Deco Road linking Warri-Sapele Road to PTI Road enroute Ughelli. To link Jakpa Road from PTI Road the travel time was in excess of 20 minutes because of the failed portion of the dual carriageway by Uvwie market.

There were intermittent pothole sections on the entire route, and the most disheartening section was the Warri-Sapele Road, where you find the ill-planned and ill-conceived BRT scheme. How can a government see such gradual rundown of major roads in a city and seem to turn a blind eye. What are the functions of Direct Labour Agency (DLA)? Is there continuity in government policies, programmes and projects in Delta State?

Governance is about the citizens and making their lives and the environment they live in worthwhile, but that doesn't seem to be the case. The government should as a matter of utmost urgency initiate and declare a state of emergency on potholes on Delta roads. We cannot sit by and watch the infrastructure put in place with huge sums of money waste as a result of poor maintenance culture. The pictures below are just eyesores, period.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=687647538033095&id=100003635665068&refid=52&__tn__=C#
They said PDP has done well and Buhari is a scam. what will they call PDP for the past 16 years?

If there is no road in Warri, Asaba, Sapele, Ugheli, Agbor then where is the big heart? ITS VERY ANNOYING, WITH THESE EVIDENCES, DELTA AND THE ENTIRE SOUTH STILL SELLING YOUR FUTURE TO PDP BENEFICIARIES IN THE REGION.

Voting for PDP is empowering the elites and destroying your infrastructure. The handwriting is very clear. NO ROAD IN ANY OF THE MAJOR CITIES IN DELTA STATE.

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by Bome01(m): 4:52am On Sep 10, 2015
The Jeddo-Ughoton road is so deplorable, a pregnant woman plying the road would have miscarriage! It's that bad!

3 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Roads In The Oil City Of Warri (pictures) by macdelene(m): 4:58am On Sep 10, 2015
God will bless this ops that posted this tread. My God I wept last weekend I was in Warri, also took so shots which I wanted to post on Nairaland but was very busy as it when I got back to phc. The past government of delta should be ashamed of themselves. Warri is worst than an eyesore. Ibori did a much more better job. I would remember going to Warri during Ibori tenure and I was very proud to be a waffiran but nw it's in shambles. Its just shows that kind of brains that was in the past government. Okowa should first of all remove all those blockages within two weeks. Warri do not need a BRT buses inside Warri town. In the out skit or to get to the neighbouring villages no problem but their terminal point should be before the round about. Govr Okowa pls wake up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire / Governor Bala Mohammed Returns To Bauchi In Style After Supreme Court Victory / George Galloway Carpets A President Tinubu Fan Who Called On TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.