Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. (3597 Views)

PHOTOS: Eko Rice Will Be Ready In Six Months- Akinwunmi Ambode / My Step By Step Journey Into Poultry Business ( Pics) / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Now for you to start producing high quality cassava flour for human consumption for flour mills in Nigeria, you need to know the specific tubber of cassava to process. Is not every cassava tuber that is good for processing in to high quality cassava flour that is marketable.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2015
At this point I will advice that if you want to go far and have abondant not only satisfaction in agribusiness especially cassava processing, the only secret is END- TO-END. I will never be a party to advice you to go and be buying cassava that you don't know the kind of stem the farmer planted and it can be mixed up by farmers. So don't waste your time looking for cassava to buy to process it can lead to distruction permernient one for that matter.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2015
You are the one to go and get the specific stem to plant and pro cess then you are sure that your end product will be high quality cassava flour. When you are the one cultivating to process for final offtaker then that system is call end to end. That is the simple secret but very very effective. For every one who is making it today in this business this has been their eternal secret.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Now that you have known the secret, let me now wet your appetite a bite. If you get your specification stem from reliable place you are sure to get 25 to 30 tones per hecter within the period of six months. Then if you cultivate 100 hecters, you will have between 2500 to 3000 tones of cassava tuber. One tone of high quality cassava flour is made from 4 tones of cassava tuber. This means, 3000 divided by 4 = 750 tones of high quality cassava flour from the 100 hecters. The regulated price of one tone of high quality cassava flour inNigeria is 80,000 naira. The gross income will be 750 multiply by 80.000. = 60m naira. Wao! You can make it happen if you can follow my recommendations and key in to them.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2015
As you have made up your mind to follow my recommendations as an existing or new cassava farmer, let me list out what you need and I will show you how to get them to get started right way.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 10:47am On Sep 21, 2015
You will need the following:
1. Modern cultivation technics for cassava for maximum output. This is where you will get to know the specific stem to plant for high quality cassava flour, the latest fertilizer and general cultivation technics.
2. Acquire arable land
3. Acquire processing equipments.
4. How to start processing.
5. How to link with offtakers.
6. How to access long term facility for your business.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2015
I will then recommend that all these six major can be gotten if can give it what it take to attend the training at house of chief secretariat Ibadan on 30th September 2015 by 9 am prompt. I have the guarantee that what ever it is that you need you will secure from that training.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by Jobaye1: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Do you know you can generate Gas from your food waste, this gas can be used to cook and power your generator.. So Why Do you still spend so much on fuel when you can make your own fuel?..

Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2015
I guarantee you 100% money back if those six area is not settle in that workshop because:
1. Eco was farmers association is ready to acquire land for you.
2. IITA will be coming to expose you to modern technics for maximum output.
3. Union bank
4. Bank of Industry
5. NAFDAC
6. Niji Lukas Nig, Ltd: is the internationally recognised fabricator of the processing equipments.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2015
Good morning nairalanders! Just few more days to the programme. Me addressing the staffs on execution of the training plan.

Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
You want to be part of this training then follow this link http://naccng.com/cassavaflourmegabiz/ or call 08100989694. Thank you.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
We have extend the registration till 29th Sept. 2015. Confirm your registration today!
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
Just few more space available confirm your participation now.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
Waooooo!!!!!!!!!. Less than 48 hour to the programme this is amazing the way people are confirming registration to secure their seat. You also can be part of them hury now and confirm your registration.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks to the name of the Lord in the highest. Today is the training day. Can you imagine how people responded to this training.
Re: Step By Step On How To Becoming Milioner In Six Months Processing Cassava. by naccAgricbiz: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lord I thank you for a successful training seasson. A very big thanks to all the Nair a landers who attended the training. I love you all. More update latter about the full details of the training,. Staytuned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

72% Fish Meal, Dl-methionine And L-lysine In Stock For Sale / Foreign Turkey / What Is The Current Price Of Ogunfe (Goat Meat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.