Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Thread For Lovers Of Android Games - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thread For Lovers Of Android Games (2901 Views)

Progression Of Android From Cupcake To Marshmallow 2008 - 2016 / Excessive Glorification Of Android Phones. / List Of Android Smartphones That Will Receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by hfinest1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
lets talk about our favourite games on amdroid phones

my favourite is FL commando.... if you haven't played the game, go get it. The graphics, the sound effects, everything about it is just so dope... screenshots below.... go download it

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by guydangerous(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Front line commando,are you serious
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
guydangerous:
Front line commando,are you serious

He serious man...

Playing NOVA
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by guydangerous(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
What happen to mc4,nova,fifa,mission Berlin,xcom enemy within etc
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by Whizzcute(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
I enjoy PPSSPP mostly
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by lekjons(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2015
gangstar vegas..
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by Olsoo(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2015
guydangerous:
What happen to mc4,nova,fifa,mission Berlin,xcom enemy within etc

Bro, please does fifa 15 require wifi to play?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by guydangerous(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2015
Olsoo:

Bro, please does fifa 15 require wifi to play?
its an online game throughout
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by NEquity(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
have you played tried FL d-day, ck2 origins
I loved dah fl commando like crazy:just opt for 1 Auto Aim Gun like that.....headshots is history
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by hfinest1(m): 5:59am On Oct 06, 2015
NEquity:
have you played tried FL d-day, ck2 origins
I loved dah fl commando like crazy:just opt for 1 Auto Aim Gun like that.....headshots is history
yea..... bio-aim gun.... I love 'juggernaut' too.... have u used it before? its infinite ammo... d bullets never finishes...
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by kayodedada1(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2015
Guys please where can i download this games? Hope they are in playstore and offline too
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by kayodedada1(m): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2015
hfinest1:
yea..... bio-aim gun.... I love 'juggernaut' too.... have u used it before? its infinite ammo... d bullets never finishes...
please whats the name of this game and where can i download it? Please recommend interesting offline games in playstore for me i just port to android from bb
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by donmarvex1(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2015
Asphalt 8Airborne grin

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by henryobinna(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2015
should need to try your hands on some awesomely cool Android games, you could go HERE
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by danizy(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2015
plz make una dey list d games and also upload their pixes abeg
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by jworos(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2015
FL commando was d fight game i played on Android, i loved it, until my eyes opened to d Android game world.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by bada007(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2015
pls can anyone give me the link to download asphalt 8 unlimited money
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by timbros(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2015
donmarvex1:
Asphalt 8Airborne grin

How can I fix the dark (almost black) screen bug in my modded Asphalt 8 airborne?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by NEquity(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
hfinest1:
you sabi
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Whizzcute:
I enjoy PPSSPP mostly
I Dont know much about this Ppsspp, is that u will download a ps2 game on your android and then use the ppsspp to make it work
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by Whizzcute(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
zleemshaddy:
I Dont know much about this Ppsspp, is that u will download a ps2 game on your android and then use the ppsspp to make it work

not actually a ps2 game, but very much similar to it.......you have to download ppsspp app and then start downloading games , they are always in ISO format..

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Whizzcute:

not actually a ps2 game, but very much similar to it.......you have to download ppsspp app and then start downloading games , they are always in ISO format..
okay, but where can I download the games?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by Whizzcute(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
zleemshaddy:

places like androidpalace or you better search on GOOGLE
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Whizzcute:

places like androidpalace or you better search on GOOGLE
thanks for the info..
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by kazzonline: 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
hfinest1:
lets talk about our favourite games on amdroid phones

my favourite is FL commando.... if you haven't played the game, go get it. The graphics, the sound effects, everything about it is just so dope... screenshots below.... go download it

Sorry i mean no insults,but skibbo wait r u kidding me?that game??play mc3 mk i never even talk mc 4 and 5 then come back and tell me if its still ur fav game,well except u r a 12 Yr old sha
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by Darkseid(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
I have played 90% of all hd android games in existence but I begin to find them boring after about two days.The only games that keep me coming back for more are clash of clans and boom beach.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by donmarvex1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
timbros:

How can I fix the dark (almost black) screen bug in my modded Asphalt 8 airborne?

Delete the game

Install from play store

Rename obb.

Uninstall the play store own

Then install ur mod and rename the obb back.

Or jus install the original oneone grin
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by timbros(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
donmarvex1:

Delete the game

Install from play store

Rename obb.

Uninstall the play store own

Then install ur mod and rename the obb back.

Or jus install the original oneone grin

I tried downloading the original from playstore, can you believe that at 1.36gb the download stopped? Network issue. That is how I lost my data.

Issues like this is why I prefer downloading large files via Ucweb browser. If network goes off, the download pauses till the network comes back and it will resume.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by donmarvex1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
timbros:

I tried downloading the original from playstore, can you believe that at 1.36gb the download stopped? Network issue. That is how I lost my data.

Issues like this is why I prefer downloading large files via Ucweb browser. If network goes off, the download pauses till the network comes back and it will resume.

Chai... Na wa .

Use Etisalat . I've always updated the game like that. Fast connection
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by encryptjay(m): 1:38am On Oct 08, 2015
zleemshaddy:
Romhustler.net/roms/psp
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
encryptjay:
Romhustler.net/roms/psp
Thanks
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Android Games by encryptjay(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
zleemshaddy:

Thanks
Uwc sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clash Of Kings Players? / Xmas Data: Get 4GB Data For N1000 On MTN Sim / N13b Suit Slammed On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.