Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From (49758 Views)

60 Usefulness Of Baking Soda / 23 Creative Uses Of Baking Soda / Pls Where Can I Find Avocado (pear) Plantation Or Where Can I Buy It In Bulk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wanna do some cleaning
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by emilyone(f): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yea its good for teeth cleaning grin but don't forget to get hydrogen peroxide too they both work together
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
emilyone:
Yea its good for teeth cleaning grin but don't forget to get hydrogen peroxide too they both work together
really... now dress I won use am wash o
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
emilyone:
How much them dey sell am?
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by hisgrace090: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
I bought my 100 grm backing soda from park 'n' shop or spar, at the cost of 50 naira. Note, it is made in Nigeria -lagos state for sure.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by Enoquin(f): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
You'll get it at any supermarket or any bakery store. The price depends on the quantity...there's that of N20, N50 and N100. Anyday I see a big tin like that of baking powder, I am sure grabbing it. I use it well.
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by kristen12(f): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Enoquin:
You'll get it at any supermarket or any bakery store. The price depends on the quantity...there's that of N20, N50 and N100. Anyday I see a big tin like that of baking powder, I am sure grabbing it. I use it well.
Not baking powder, baking soda.
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by Enoquin(f): 7:14am On Sep 11, 2015
kristen12:
Not baking powder, baking soda.

Where did I write about baking powder? I wrote 'any day I see a big tin like "that" of baking powder'

That meant I haven't yet seen any baking soda in a big tin or have you seen any baking soda's tin that is as big as that of a 400 naira baking powder?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by Zammydagreat(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2015
u can add it to ur crack.... with a little palm olive....
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by Dolcilicious(f): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Zammydagreat:
u can add it to ur crack.... with a little palm olive....

U can get it from any bakers shop.Its 100bucks I think
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by FunadoysKitchen(f): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
The price depends on the size u want but baking soda (Bicarbonate) is sold for as low as 100 naira.

You can purchase it from any cake material shop

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by edlion57(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2017
emilyone:
pls where can one get the hydrogen peroxide and the baking soda
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by emilyone(f): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2017
edlion57:
pls where can one get the hydrogen peroxide and the baking soda
Pharmacy.
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by edlion57(m): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2017
emilyone:

Pharmacy.
thanks dear
Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by allpal: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
baking soda, N300 hydrogen peroxide, N150

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baking Soda... And Where Can I Buy It From by horpigee1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2020
emilyone:
can both baking soda and hydrogen peroxide cleans away stain and yellow teeth??

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Food For #2,200 / What Kind Of Fish Is This? (pics/video) / My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.