Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Real Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Peter Obi (721 Views)

Introducing The Real Peter Obi( We Say No To Godfatherism In Anambra) / Intoducing: The Real Peter Obi / Introducing The Real Peter Obi (part 1) By Obiora Aghadinuno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Peter Obi by TopCelebritiesM: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
The trouble with Peter Obi is that he thinks that he is cleverer than everyone else. He maintains a bland and colourless surface that conceals a grandiose interior. He talks with the voice of a woman in a labour but carries a heart of stone. He maintains a well cultivated religious outlook but his soul is the engine room of demons. The former governor of Anambra State reminds me of a luscious apple with a large maggot neatly embedded in its middle. So, can we really blame those who mistake him for a good man?
The trouble with Peter Obi is that he believes that no one else is smart enough to see through him; that he remains opaque and enigmatic to people around him. He immerses himself in so many devious games of... See complete story below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/the-real-peter-obi/
Re: The Real Peter Obi by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
"If I click that link, let PMB prosper", Quote me anywhere.
Re: The Real Peter Obi by Beremx(f): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Freeglobe, is that you? what has Peter Obi done to you this time around?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
pull him down syndrome...

but obi is just clever as you said.

meanwhile bloggers beware of what you blog these days icpc is on your trail.

1 Like

Re: The Real Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Beremx:
Freeglobe, is that you? what has Peter Obi done to you this time around?

grin grin
This one is not me oh... But it the article is apt. Exactly my thoughts. I'm waiting for a response from his e-team uduokirika1, Unemadu, Kagame, BuddahMonk
Re: The Real Peter Obi by FreeGlobe(f): 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
TopCelebritiesM:
The trouble with Peter Obi is that he thinks that he is cleverer than everyone else. He maintains a bland and colourless surface that conceals a grandiose interior. He talks with the voice of a woman in a labour but carries a heart of stone. He maintains a well cultivated religious outlook but his soul is the engine room of demons. The former governor of Anambra State reminds me of a luscious apple with a large maggot neatly embedded in its middle. So, can we really blame those who mistake him for a good man?
The trouble with Peter Obi is that he believes that no one else is smart enough to see through him; that he remains opaque and enigmatic to people around him. He immerses himself in so many devious games of... See complete story below
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/the-real-peter-obi/
post the full article here

(1) (Reply)

It Is Wrong To Accuse Amaechi Of Embezzlement,set Up A Judicial Panel–hon Nwuche / Fire At LIRS: Tinubu & Fowler Fingered / Bashir Akanbi Speaks On "Inside Story" Of Saraki’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.