Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose (52155 Views)

What Could This Man Need A Gun For Where Buhari Is Praying?? / Where's Buhari ? / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by ShySteady(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state, says he knows the location of the hidden assets of President Muhammau Buhari.
ad server

Fayose, who’s unimpressed with the public assets declaration of the President, described the move as as a ploy to get “the applause of the gullible”.

The governor also warned the All Progressives Congress not to provoke him to reveal the hidden assets of their members.

Fayose released a statement on Wednesday, through Lere Olayinka, his spokesman.

“We know where everybody, including President Buhari’s wealth are hidden, and the APC should not provoke the governor to such an extent that he will begin to reveal their hidden assets,” he said.‎

“Nigerians demanded that President Buhari must declare his assets publicly because that was what the President promised when he was seeking the people’s votes. “It was part of President Buhari’s electoral promises that his assets will be declared publicly and up till today, he has not done that.

We have only been told that the President, whom they said was poor to the extent that he had to take bank loan to buy his party’s nomination, is now the owner of a mini estate in Asokoro, Abuja that is worth over N3 billion.

“The APC should rather explain to Nigerians how a man they said had no houses anywhere apart from Daura and Kaduna suddenly became owner of houses and landed properties in Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

“They should also tell Nigerians what happened when President Buhari headed Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) and why they lied to Nigerians that the president was poor, thereby obtaining Nigerians’ votes by trick.”‎

Source:http://ynaija.com/ayo-fayose-assets-hidden-wealth-president-buhari/

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by ladyF(f): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lol...Fayose is talking again.

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by kkkp: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Attention seeker

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Aminat508(f): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dis man sha.. .. .. .. temitemi1 come nd see ya daddy grin

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Lattop(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose take us to the place jare

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by kulikuli26: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
I think someone should please provoke Fayose. This provocation can only be in 0the interest of the masses. But who takes what he says serious?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by mn09abk: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
See wetin too much Brukutu and Monkey tail dey cause....Fayose don dey decieve himself say him be James Bond grin

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by ironheart(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
i think madness has a new meaning

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
"PMB is a bloody liar", Quote me anywhere.

- #3b mini estate, the annoying thing is that his supporters keep loving him anytime he releases lies. The PMB 'juju' must be from planet mars.

152 Likes 16 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by FYB(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
ShySteady:

We have only been told that the President, whom they said was poor to the extent that he had to take bank loan to buy his party’s nomination, is now the owner of a mini estate in Asokoro, Abuja that is worth over N3 billion.
“The APC should rather explain to Nigerians how a man they said had no houses anywhere apart from Daura and Kaduna suddenly became owner of houses and landed properties in Kano, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

this part though if you think deep you'll have reservations here

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by olatade(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose the clown grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Beremx(f): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose don kolo finish!

Unfortunately, PMB has never responded to all your rants against him. Isn't it obvious Fayose is just a noisemaker who is desperately seeking for Buhari's attention?

Let me know when Fayose hits the market to buy ponmo and vegetables again or stands on the road to check licenses of drivers. That's all he's good at.

grin grin

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by ojun50(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wht season is dis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
big mouth empty head

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by bjdon: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Even if you hate Fayose, you must admit he is a real character who is given the APC a nightmate!

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Beremx(f): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
bjdon:
Even if you hate Fayose, you must admit he is a real character who is given the APC a nightmate!
he is giving himself nightmare instead. APC ekiti state chapter is only helping him to make sure he has sleepless nights and making sure he sees PMB in his dreams. grin grin

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Tongsman(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Why wait for provocation if you truly know the truth.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by DaBullIT(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose wey sabi say Buhari no dey chatam house

Fayose wey talk say Buhari go murd before election ?

Fayose wey lead gang go court to go meche them judges and lawyers

Siddon there dey wait

Probe coming to you soonest grin grin grin grin

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Proffdada: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2015
fayose has been disgracing ekiti as fountain of knowledge since 17th century
he must've grown up as one of those spoilt pampered spoon-fed brat that are only good in court jesting

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by jmoore(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose vs Oshiomole

Can't wait for that match. Gonna be an interesting wrestling bout.

5 Likes

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Madam Beremx grin
"Baba I just said the truth", Quote me anywhere.

7 Likes

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
We already knew Buhari is a liar,If he could forge waec certificate, what stops him from falsifying his asset declaration

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by delishpot: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
If we want to be honest with ourselves, there is sense in what he said but if we want to decieve ourselves we can deny the truth in what he said.
Somborry provoke this man already!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Richie0974: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
If he actually knows it, why waiting to be provoked... Was he provoked before the election with all his ranting... ..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by DrayZee: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
SHOW US!!!

2 Likes

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by Guyman02: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Buharis Assets
Starving Cows and a Mud House after serving in the Army as a General, Former Minister of petroleum, Former Head of State, Not engaged in any charity foundation like Bill Gates.

Fayose look no further, Buharis Assets are Hidden in this Mud House

Because cowardice has no place in Fayose's dictionary, I am doubting if he is truly a Yoruba man

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by veekid(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
this man too dey talk, and that's nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by alaoeri: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Same campaign of calumny that didn't work during the electioneering, wailers should tell one of their patron that he is getting boring & that isn't how to play opposition.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by buzquet(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
THUGNOR Fayose is mentally weak

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose by ijustdey: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
fayose seeking for PMB attention again

he has answered you and you can go and dig whatever you have..... at least he has challenge your investigative mind

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Being Chauffeured In Benz, Dines With Atiku / Protesters Attack El-rufai's Convoy With Stone,destroys His Cars.el-rufai Reacts / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.