Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Biafra Chatroom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Chatroom (2997 Views)

Biafra Chatroom(give Us Some Privacy Plz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Chatroom by disumusa: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
emeka2847:
what is all these nonsense all about,

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chatroom by ugomma2000: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
I'm a Biafran i remain a Biafran forever in life and death

Im with you brother. Biafra lives and survives even in face of the nasty zoologists.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Chatroom by VickJames(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
BIAFRA: THE BLUE-PRINT FOR DEVELOPMENT

It is really appalling that we don't discuss the way we will develop the region but we discuss more on the secession time. Coming from scratch will be alittle difficult because of the economic atmosphere we're in at the moment.

All hope is not lost because the face of Biafra is our face, forget the land. We're the ones that will make the land what it will be and not the land. God has blessed us over the years with ever-growing business and outstanding educational development which we're going to apply in our lands to make it one of the best in the world.

Nnamdi Kanu cannot do everything, so he will depend on the support of us who can help in no small measure in maaking this legacy, a reality.

The population of Biafran around the world is almost 30million, if not more. We have the numbers and we have the assets. We need to protect the future because as the adage that goes "the way you lay your bed, that's how you will lie on it". It is important we wash our bed sheets well and spread it well too, so that we won't have any problem when the time comes.

I am here to give a proposal of which I am open to criticisms. The igbo people can create a bank for the interest of the Biafrans. This bank will be a bank, that will give credit facilities to Biafran entrepreneurs. It will be the bank that when we secede, our monies will be safe. This bank will also oversee the developmental projects that will take place in east and assist the government in the east in building mega-cities.

How do will fund this bank? There will be what is called "diaspora tax system". Every Biafran working or into business should a certain meagre sum into this account. This money will used in funding developmental projects in the region. That's to say, we will design a pattern whereby, what every state in Biafra will look like. We will develop it accordingly. This design will be world class and you will not be disappointed when you'll see the outcome. The region is not too big that development cannot run into the region within a 10year period.

Moreso, this meagre sum will be used to do business with international companies based in China, Hongkong, Russia, USA, etc where their economy is on the rise. This will enable us save our monies so that we will be protected in trying times. This monies will give us high turnover because of the exchange rate difference. We can use it for business and educational development.

I want to also propose something, we're going to do business and not make thesame mistakes as what our government is doing. We are going to build companies ourselves, operate it ourselves and sell it off to the whites who will see it as a profitable business.

What's the gain in selling of that kind of business? This will make foreign investors see us as a profitable entity. They will not see any reason to start business hardware companies. Our gain will be, we will gain from it sale and we will have employed our people in the company. If we do this, we will have developed and enriched the region to the extent that it will be difficult hold inside Nigeria.

To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Chatroom by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ride on brothers and sisters! Victory is guaranteed!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chatroom by c33b33(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
nigerdeltaa1:
many will join once ipob members are armed to defend themselves from police brutality. they don't want to be arrested like helpless, unarmed massob members.

You can't know everything about IPOB as an outsider.
Without arms,we have achieved a lot. Anyway,that's their choice.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Biafra Chatroom by PointB: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
I pledge alliance to Biafra and I join reasonable people in saying, "Death to Nigeria!"

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Chatroom by c33b33(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
The world is now listening to us. If you have a compelling article about Biafra and what you want the world to know about our suffering in this British invention please write about it.

It shall be published in Biafra Times or Biafra Herald after going through the editor for the world to be enlightened.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Chatroom by WilyWily: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
mmmmmmmmm
Re: Biafra Chatroom by cybertyrant(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
c33b33:
The world is now listening to us. If you have a compelling article about Biafra and what you want the world to know about our suffering in this British invention please write about it.

It shall be published in Biafra Times or Biafra Herald after going through the editor for the world to be enlightened.

IPOB Youth
I think that is best if u open a thread for it
One strength till biafra

IPOB citizen
Re: Biafra Chatroom by Tkester: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
adonis89:
Tkester FYI biafra is not an Igbo affair so we shouldn't start wit ummuna or wat u call it. Dis are little tinz u do dats y ppl say u Igbos like dominating. so all d tinx director is saying, u ppl don't wanna change. Pls change abeg. no hard feelings though. M also a Biafran from the ijaw extraction

Thanks, you're very correct.
Re: Biafra Chatroom by c33b33(m): 8:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
cybertyrant:

I think that is best if u open a thread for it
One strength till biafra

IPOB citizen

This is a chatroom that's why I posted it and anyone interested should message me not necessarily posting the article here. Thanks for your suggestion,I may consider it. Thanks again

IPOB Youth
Re: Biafra Chatroom by hollywhyte: 2:07am On Dec 05, 2015
where is the boundry of biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Seen On Twitter:GEJ & PMB Compared “Here’s The Change Nigerians Voted 4(pics / BREAKING!!! Buhari Donated $500m To Clinton's Campaign - US Group / Why South East Should Remain In Nigeria By Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.