Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy (3767 Views)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Atheist Dies And Goes To Hell, Then Heaven, Meets God And Shares Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2015

JOHN 17 VS 3 - this is life Eternal that everybody should know You as the only True God and Jesus Christ whom You Have Sent.

a muslim lady alhaja amina was a good looking young woman in her early thirties. But she was born into a muslim family that were so devoted to the Islamic Religion. Amina lived holy and read the quran times without number and loved everybody who came to her, she was full of charity, holiness, merciful and love and hated no one. She was a woman of virtue, so devoted to her husband. But because of her religion she never knew Christ. In her work place, her colleagues who were christians preached Christ as the only perfect salvation, but she denied and rejected Jesus and said that only allah is God and mohammed was allah's prophet.
A two years later amina died of breast cancer and her soul appeared in eternity and she looked and saw good pearly gates of heaven and she was so happy and jumped for joy and praised allah that finally she has seen the heaven that Allah had promised to all those muslims who loved him. As Amina was walking towards the direction of Heaven, she felt a very big chain on her both legs, the chains where thrown by demons and they dragged her and told her that they are taking her to see where allah resides. They dragged her to darkness and she cried, her soul has been lost for all eternity and her works of righteousness and morality could not save her. She has been lost.
Listen muslims, Christ is eternal life, God has ordained Jesus to be the captain and Author of Salvation to all who follow Him. The name Jesus is Salvation.
Acts 4 VS 12 - neither is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men where we must be saved. .
If you like read the quran like a scholar, pray to allah 30 times in the morning. He will never save you. CHRIST IS THE ONLY ROOT OF SALVATION.

1 John 5 vs 11 & 20 - this is the record that God had given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son (JESUS CHRIST). we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is True, and we (christians) are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ, this is the true God and eternal life.

amen. Muslims. come to Christ and be saved. Jesus is pleading in isaiah 45 vs 22 - look unto me and be saved all the ends of the earth for I am God (the saviour) and there is none else. To Him be all the Glory and Honour. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by otipoju(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na this kind confrontational post dey cause trouble.

The so called prophet Udeme might be a serial adulterer now who likes to sip Squadron for dirty eyes.

Remove the log in yout own eye first, if God needs anyone, he will draw him to himself.
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by jcross19: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Then how do you know about the story? Did amina send you sms about her predicament? Or how do you got to know?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
jcross19:
Then how do you know about the story? Did amina send you sms about her predicament? Or how do you got to know?
its a revelation. If you dont have such gift of eternal revelation then go to 1 corinthians 12 start verse 2 to read and ask God to give you too, thats if youre a christian. And if you doubt then that means you also doubt God's promises of that in joel 2 vs 28. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by akinloluwao: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
video of the alhaja at the paradise gate or idonbeleiveit
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by Demmzy15(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
^^^ Your head dey there jare! grin grin
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
akinloluwao:
video of the alhaja at the paradise gate or idonbeleiveit
believers that are Spirit filled dont need to ask for video because what dwells in them have shown them the video too. If you also have the gift of discernment then you will see it with your spiritual eyes
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by jcross19: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
its a revelation. If you dont have such gift of eternal revelation then go to 1 corinthians 12 start verse 2 to read and ask God to give you too, thats if youre a christian. And if you doubt then that means you also doubt God's promises of that in joel 2 vs 28. Shalom
I think you are one of the fraud on here or those who use lies to spread the gospel of christ. That can never be revelation okay.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by menesheh(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Excuses people give when they want to lie

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by truthman2013: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
lol. You will make a good comedian @OP
Lying for Jesus as usual.. Well, its allowed.
truthman..

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
truthman2013:
l Lying for Jesus as usual
at the bolded??
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by truthman2013: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
jcross19:
I think you are one of the fraud on here or those who use lies to spread the gospel of christ. That can never be revelation okay.

Sharrapp there.. If it was Adeboye that wrote this jargon on his facebook page, I know for sure that you will swallow the crap without thinking twice. But because prophetUdeme who doesn't even have a church of his own talkless of private jet is the one narrating these fake news; you had to deemed it fake.

I see no difference between you and the deluded OP, afterall you've written more jargon than the OP on this board.

Bunch of pugnacious liars.

truthman..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by truthman2013: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
at the bolded??

You are known to be lying around to gain convert to christianity. Thereby, following the footstep of Apostle Paul of the bible.

Keep on lying, you will surely reap what you are sowing; in 10 folds.

truthman..

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by wtfCode: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
my hand no dey 4 diz one.
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
truthman2013:

Sharrapp there.. If it was Adeboye that wrote this jargon on his facebook page, I know for sure that you will swallow the crap without thinking twice. But because prophetUdeme who doesn't even have a church of his own talkless of private jet is the one narrating these fake news; you had to deemed it fake.

I see no difference between you and the deluded OP, afterall you've written more jargon than the OP on this board.

Bunch of pugnacious liars.

truthman..
are you sick? I guess your case of retarded mental state needs extra attention by the psychiatrist. Have observed some vulgar remarks and impertinent comments from you and could finally conclude that youre just a non compose mentis and a lunatic dunderhead thats on the loose. They need to check your brains. Fake truthman.
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by misreal(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
truthman2013:

You are known to be lying around to gain convert to christianity. Thereby, following the footstep of Apostle Paul of the bible.

Keep on lying, you will surely reap what you are sowing; in 10 folds.

truthman..
apostle Paul lied??hhahahahahaha..
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by truthman2013: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
jcross19:

Its because you don't have a valid holy spirit and you don't read too much of Paul epistle lies. You would make an unrepentant liar for Jesus if you delve into paul's epistles lies.

Meanwhile, do you usually believe those clowns who usually have vision of Jesus?

truthman..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by jcross19: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
truthman2013:

Its because you don't have a valid holy spirit and you don't read too much of Paul epistle lies. You would make an unrepentant liar for Jesus if you delve into paul's epistles lies.

Meanwhile, do you usually believe those clowns who usually have vision of Jesus?

truthman..
hope you have wrapped yourself with dynamite mr boko.
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
misreal:
apostle Paul lied??hhahahahahaha..
he is anti Christ bro. That apostate guy doesnt accept paul's epistle. So its of no use quoting him
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by truthman2013: 4:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
jcross19:
thunder fire allah there and mohamMAD together.

There you go again, insulting GOD and his prophet (sa), when actually I didn't made mention of Jesus and YHWH in my post.

Oooooh! That Adeboye I mentioned is your YHWH/JESUS hence, the reason why you are summoning thunder to fire me because I just mentioned you god? smh.

Thunder can't fire me for telling you the bitter truth - u don hear? - oya, go and play with your mates. undecided

truthman..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by Demmzy15(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
truthman2013:

There you go again, insulting GOD and his prophet (sa), when actually I didn't made mention of Jesus and YHWH in my post.

Oooooh! That Adeboye I mentioned is your YHWH/JESUS hence, the reason why you are summoning thunder to fire me because I just mentioned you god? smh.

Thunder can't fire me for telling you the bitter truth - u don hear? - oya, go and play with your mates. undecided

truthman..
My bros he gat leprosy! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by jcross19: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
truthman2013:

truthman..
allah is not God but gods who suck peoples' blood. And where did I curse you? Are you the allah or mohamMAD.
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by truthman2013: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
are you sick?

NO.

I guess your case of retarded mental state needs extra attention by the psychiatrist.

Insult me while you can. Its allowed.

Have observed some vulgar remarks and impertinent comments from you

Like calling you your real name - unrepentant liar that you are?

and could finally conclude that youre just a non compose mentis

Okay, Mr. Albert Estein, stop lyiing - you hear?

and a lunatic dunderhead thats on the loose. They need to check your brains. Fake truthman.

Insults again? well, its allowed.

truthman..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by truthman2013: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
jcross19:
hope you have wrapped yourself with dynamite mr boko.

I don't wrap bomb on myself. Infact I've never seen a bomb and I don't pray to ever see it talkless of wrapping it on my body. I'm boko but I am not boko haram/boko-are-rams.

truthman...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by jcross19: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
truthman2013:

I don't wrap bomb on myself. Infact I've never seen a bomb and I don't pray to ever see it talkless of wrapping it on my body. I'm boko but I am not boko haram/boko-are-rams.

truthman...
"k"
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by truthman2013: 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
he is anti Christ bro. That apostate guy doesnt accept paul's epistle. So its of no use quoting him

You are the anti-christ here. Lying to gain convert is not the teaching of Jesus.

Jesus will definitely deny knowing you.

truthman..

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by truthman2013: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

My bros he gat leprosy! grin grin

lol. It is obvious.

truthman..

1 Like

Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by misreal(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
that is why he makes me laugh..lol
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
jcross19:
allah is not God but gods who suck peoples' blood. And where did I curse you? Are you the allah or mohamMAD.
bro i thought this is truthman2012. I was mistaken. All this while i was wasting my energy cos i was surprised. Only to realize this is a fake deluded muslim on the loose. Am already suspecting him to be either rilwayne or yazach and his muslim perverts
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ndi ara.

Mschew, religion is serious madness walai.
Re: Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
bro i thought this is truthman2012. I was mistaken. All this while i was wasting my energy cos i was surprised. Only to realize this is a fake deluded muslim on the loose. Am already suspecting him to be either rilwayne or yazach and his muslim perverts

Who is Amina and how did you know her?

Why is Heaven gated? His god scared of some people there too?

What are demons doing in the vicinity of Heaven? Is that some demons are privileged to live outside hell?

Why the unnecessary drama, why wasn't your character, Amina, not sent directly to hell?

Questions 2.0 is loading.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace And Our Offerings As Christians / The Truth About The Islamic Kaaba (the Black Stone) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Warns Nigeria Music Gospel Singers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.