Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,053 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Hazard: It’s Difficult To Play As A Champion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard: It’s Difficult To Play As A Champion (413 Views)

Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion / Shocking: Golfers Suspend Play As 13FT Python Swallows Prey! / I Am A Champion: Deluded Jose Mourinho Defends Chelsea Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard: It’s Difficult To Play As A Champion by Detective05: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2015

Chelsea star Eden Hazard admits that its difficult to play as champion.

The reigning English champions Chelsea are currently placed 13th in the EPL table. They lost 2 games, 1 draw and a win, conceeding nine goals so far.

The Belgian insist every club wants to beat Chelsea.
“It’s difficult to play as a champion because everyone wants to beat you, everyone wants to kill you,” the 24-year-old forward told HypeBeast.

“We wear the gold badge and it’s very good. We had a fantastic season last season. If we could do the same this season we’d be good.”

Eden Hazard who was named as the PFA Player of the Year last season added that he learns everyday and wants to be the champion always.

“Everyday I learn. In training, in the game. It’s good playing big games, if you play against a big player you can learn a lot,” he added.

“Every day I try to reach a better level. This is my job, every day I try to score. Every game I try to score.

“I just want to be champion. I just want to be a champion and win everything like I did last season.”
The Bules will play their next game at Goodison Park when they clash with Everton on Saturday.
Photo: AP Photo/Alastair Grant

Source: http://kicknews24.com/news/hazard-its-difficult-to-play-as-a-champion/
Re: Hazard: It’s Difficult To Play As A Champion by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chelsea?? That team that has made me lose so much money on nairabet? F**K U, bitches

(1) (Reply)

Court Freezes £33m Of Neymar's Assets / Chelsea Fight Back Late On To Salvage A Point / Aguero On Rampage, Scores 5 Times Against Newcastle Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.