Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner (11552 Views)

U .S . Classified Files Reveal Untold Story Of Ojukwu, Biafra By Americans / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter / IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
wtfCode:

u knw igbos are not as violent as u people.
We are not gonna touch anybody first. So relax

Igbos are not blood thirsty like awusa fulani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
truefact:

You are truly an ab.o.ki. ...you threatened him with cutlass,and him being wise know how si.lly you and your kinds are....he is more or less like a foreigner, it would be foolish to challenge your cowards who can't stand on their own...

Can you threatened him outside your north?

Terrorists are trained from youth in the north
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by QuotaSystem: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
dialfa:

Abeg go siddon, empty abokki barrel like you. We killed your elites, Ahmadu Bello, Sarduana, etc. What did you do? Nada!
How many Igbo Elites did you you kill? Zero?
Only the one the snake Fajuiyi betrayed to you people did you manage and even that almost ended this country's existence.
You think starving women and children on advice of oil soup drinkers is bravery? Think again. Or claiming as yours, actions performed by the british, russian and arab league. You are a goat. Anybody your illiterate self manages to kill does not deserve to live in the first place.
So shut up and go and clean some shoes.

You are, and remain our war booty, thats why you continue to cry for Biafra.

...and you know you will never get it without the North's permission.

1 Like

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
mygee2:
We in the north are nt even aware of the harangue propaganda of that coward kanu nd his sympathiziers because we knw he is jst a noisemaker who can"t raise a hand to even a fly.He is insinuating killing of hausa pple in thier region.
So my question for yhe igbos how many northerners are residing in igbo land and how many are residing in kano sokoto kaduna katsina and how much of hausa pple busieness intrest are in igbo land and how muvh is in northern nigeria.
We in the north patronize and accomodate igbo pple..so these narcistic kanu should think about what he is insinuating they got more to loose as collateral damage if what the socio path is campaigning start... Here is my little inference abt the issue

1.he does"nt respect and care abt igbo lives and intrest he is jst doing the bidding of his faceless masters who would do anything inculding giving the lives of his people for rituals to actualise there selfish intrest(only God know what is .

Rose2014 please investigate this Op, Op sounds like OnyeOfe man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
huangcheng:

Rose2014 please investigate this Op, Op sounds like OnyeOfe man.

Of course na onye ofe mmanu. They are bloody chameleons. When you mix the deceit of Islam with the double face of Yoruba's you get a lying machine. Awusa Muslim plus yoruba Muslim is a deadly propaganda weapon.

When they team up like they did during the last election s, they are hard to defeat when it comes to lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
mygee2:
i rember how as a small kid back in our sec sch as small as i am use 2 intimidate a giant igbo boi who is 3 times as mee jst by verbally threating him i will fight him wt cutlass
You pple are afraid of death because er cowards you have no cause and purpose in live except greediness

ab0..ki mechienu onu ule gi! mai gworo!!
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by ducan: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
No hate. I believe in One Nigeria for a greater Africa but there will be an agreement, in terms of unity,sharing of dividends of our natural resources and more over, respect for ones religion no matter where. a unified law and not a sectional law, if Nigeria should stand. I know that oil producing producing states including my state is sustaining other states esp the north which is not a problem to me, but a situation whereby a part wants to impose religion (sharia) on the other, is very bad.
Pope John Paul the second warned Abacha on his Arabian journey, and thus, God prevailed.

So I ask fellow Nigerians, why don't we let this biafrans go, can't we do without them, if the later is true, then admit it and do the needful.

If nija should divide, the under developed Nigeria will have a cause to initiate war against developed Biafra via migrations esp fulani herds men. That war, will not help developed Biafra nor under developed Nigeria.
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by DaBullIT(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin Word I don talk am tire
nochildsplay:
Like I said in a thread earlier today about this same biafra noise .....

The ibos that are vibrating about this movement are most from the Eastern region, those in western region are few while thos in the Norther region don't even spit sh*t about biafra.

By the time you make a concret research you will discover that the ibos in the Eastern region vibrating about this war are of low life and lowest standard of living , so they are frustrated cos they don't count in the society

Those in the North don't spit trash. They don't even talk.

While those I know in the Western region, the real big ibo men (not NL biafra noise makers) they don't have time for nonsense, they have millions of naira to run after .......... I know them to be friendly and accomodationg ...... They travel at any convinient time.
Those you will hear making noise about Biafra are the ibos selling galla and lacasera in traffik, the ibos in Ajegunle, Orile, etc they are also sufferring there

These ibo youth don't know and will never resalise that Nnamdi is leading them to total destruction cos if this war start and Nigeria eventually wins, it might be the end of ibo race in Nigeria and those out of Nigeria won't have the priviledge to come back.

#1 problem with Ibos worldwide is that they feel they are being HATED and Not wanted anywhere they find themselve
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by after1: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
We are capable of ove
r running Nigeria military in 72hrs

LMAO
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by after1: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
dialfa:

Abeg go siddon, empty abokki barrel like you. We killed your elites, Ahmadu Bello, Sarduana, etc. What did you do? Nada!
How many Igbo Elites did you you kill? Zero?
Only the one the snake Fajuiyi betrayed to you people did you manage and even that almost ended this country's existence.
You think starving women and children on advice of oil soup drinkers is bravery? Think again. Or claiming as yours, actions performed by the british, russian and arab league. You are a goat. Anybody your illiterate self manages to kill does not deserve to live in the first place.
So shut up and go and clean some shoes.

Hmmmmm. Satan worshipper, making noise as usual. Read this trash again and slap yourself 5 times.
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by ArodewilliamsT: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
If nnamdi kanu orders the killing of hausas in the East, you would have been seeing your brother's mangled body shipped to you in Dangote trucks. Just pray he doesn't. And who still build's houses in hausaland ruled by their fulani masters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by SOUNDKING: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
We are capable of over running Nigeria military in 72hrs
has the Nuts started reasoning Beyond kunu?....abeg pass me the weed,,,,,,,Nuts ke....
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by ArodewilliamsT: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
nochildsplay:
[s]Like I said in a thread earlier today about this same biafra noise .....

The ibos that are vibrating about this movement are most from the Eastern region, those in western region are few while thos in the Norther region don't even spit sh*t about biafra.

By the time you make a concret research you will discover that the ibos in the Eastern region vibrating about this war are of low life and lowest standard of living , so they are frustrated cos they don't count in the society

Those in the North don't spit trash. They don't even talk.

While those I know in the Western region, the real big ibo men (not NL biafra noise makers) they don't have time for nonsense, they have millions of naira to run after .......... I know them to be friendly and accomodationg ...... They travel at any convinient time.
Those you will hear making noise about Biafra are the ibos selling galla and lacasera in traffik, the ibos in Ajegunle, Orile, etc they are also sufferring there

These ibo youth don't know and will never resalise that Nnamdi is leading them to total destruction cos if this war start and Nigeria eventually wins, it might be the end of ibo race in Nigeria and those out of Nigeria won't have the priviledge to come back.

#1 problem with Ibos worldwide is that they feel they are being HATED and Not wanted anywhere they find themselve[/s]

Slave!

2 Likes

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by after1: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Slave!

Bastard

1 Like

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by chiefmidwife: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Op..there is nothing you can loose for the saker of freedom Life,property,investment etc No going back on Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by abdullahI24: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Hausa are evil and lazy. What is your business with biafra? You guys cannot survive without oil. There is a thing called retribution. It will come
How much is the price of a barrel in international market?
Eco friendly Electric and solar energy has taken over.
If u can cultivate all the basic food commodity in ur land.
What is the figure of ur total indigenous speakers.
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
mygee2:
what am saying is ur intrest i"ll suffer more...u jst said we don"t have any investment in d east bt come to kano and see how they are investing if you people dare raise a finger i jst pity u pple

Fu3k off, Biafra is for Lower Niger and not Igbo affair. If you want to try any shit, Nigeria will depend of donations for survival.
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by abdullahI24: 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
If nnamdi kanu orders the killing of hausas in the East, you would have been seeing your brother's mangled body shipped to you in Dangote trucks. Just pray he doesn't. And who still build's houses in hausaland ruled by their fulani masters.
This is wat happens wen u choose an unlettered as a leader.KANU discuss ur ideas in top media outlet, partake in dialogue, get international support,etc if u are indeed serious.
Don't be a local champion grin grin
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by nochildsplay(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Slave!
I laugh

You are struggling for freedom from Nigeria and you call me (Nigerian) a slave ..... You must be one of those errand boy learning how to sell spare parts at Ladipo Market. I can see suffer in ur text

Ewu

1 Like

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by ugomma2000: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
wtfCode:
he-diot, he didnt say anything about killing northerners biko kwa.
He's saying that, if nigeria don't like their peaceful demonstration, that if its war that nigeria wants,that they are ready 4 it.
It pains me that igbos have alotta investment out of their own region.
Op, u just testified that,own in the east, i havn't seen any investment made by an hausa, except a suya joint...gush.

suya investment!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin hausa suya investment.

1 Like

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by ArodewilliamsT: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
nochildsplay:
I laugh

You are struggling for freedom from Nigeria and you call me (Nigerian) a slave ..... You must be one of those errand boy learning how to sell spare parts at Ladipo Market. I can see suffer in ur text

Ewu

Do you have a Fulani emirate on your land? Answer honestly. grin
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by Rilwon: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Igbos are shiiting in their pants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by nochildsplay(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Do you have a Fulani emirate on your land? Answer honestly. grin
Fulani and Biafra is non of my Rich business (FYI..... My biz is legal and not drugs and sh*t like those Easterners

My guy if you have millions in ur account this Biafra sh*t won't be what u are gallibanting about

As a matter of fact the last time I check NL is created my a yoruba guy. Why are you people polluting it ?

1 Like

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by steveeeee5: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
after1:

Bastard

your father!!. i hope you did not change your name from 1after to after1 cos i'm still looking for that my slave
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by ArodewilliamsT: 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
nochildsplay:
Fulani and Biafra is non of my Rich business (FYI..... My biz is legal and not drugs and sh*t like those Easterners

My guy if you have millions in ur account this Biafra sh*t won't be what u are gallibanting about

As a matter of fact the last time I check NL is created my a yoruba guy. Why are you people polluting it ?

The guys who sponsor IPOB can feed your 10th generation. You really think poor people built the Unjammable radio Biafra and TV? You are daft boy. Now run along.
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by biafranqueen: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

That's none of our businesses, Biafra is by choice not by coercion.

There are more hausas in igboland than Igbos in Huasaland, don't tell me more Igbos in North because Igboland and Northern Nigeria are different thing.

Most hausas in Igboland are beggars, foodstuff sellers, refuse dump removers etc
Gateman well in Nnewi that is.

1 Like

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by after1: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
steveeeee5:

your father!!. i hope you did not change your name from 1after to after1 cos i'm still looking for that my slave

Who is this coward? Quote me with your real moniker ediot. Bastard son of a lazy w.hore
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by after1: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
Gateman well in Nnewi that is.

Kellene, The chief tribalist wife of a babalawo.
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by after1: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

The guys who sponsor IPOB can feed your 10th generation. You really think poor people built the Unjammable radio Biafra and TV? You are daft boy. Now run along.

Amadi collins grin
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by biafranqueen: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
after1:

Kellene, The chief tribalist wife of a babalawo.
Get a life stocker!

2 Likes

Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by nochildsplay(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

your thinking is below my expectation

Well:- A dog that will lost will never hear the hunter whistle. Carry ON since you have nothing to loose
Re: My View On Radio Biafra By A Northerner by nochildsplay(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

your thinking is below my expectation

Well:- A dog that will lost will never hear the hunter whistle. Carry ON since you have nothing to loose nor gain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Road Transport Employers Association Backs Obaseki (Photos) / Ortom Institutes ₦60 Billion Suit Against Akume / Imo: 7 PDP SWC Members Who Resigned Join APC, Back Uzodinma For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.