Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Pls Choose The Funniest One - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Choose The Funniest One (1219 Views)

The Funniest Name Written On An Ambulance / These Are Some Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets Of 2016! / A Collection Of The Funniest Pics To Lighten You Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Choose The Funniest One by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING >>which one is the funniest ...choose one, me never decide between 3 and 11

1. When the person interviewing you at your new job is the same guy you insulted in traffic. Bro, u go apologize tire.!
2. When you abuse your friend "your mama!!!" and then u turn around to see his/her mum staring at you. O boi, u go collect plenty slap!
3. When Mosquito lands on your father's bald head and u try to kill it with your bare hands. You must provide d proof ohh, or else...
4. When you update"salary things" on Facebook and your landlord comments "on point""" U go travel go villa by force.
5. When you're in a bus and you throw away your #500 note instead of gala wrapper. Chai! E don do be dat!
6. When ur Dad works at NEPA and they take light and you shout "God punish NEPA"....... And he's there with u. Na ur mama go start to
pay ur school fees.
7. When u dey on top okada and the okada man dey ping... # Lol. Na automatic ticket to Baba God be dat.
8. When you finish eating in an eatery and u find out wallet fell out in a taxi... Start to prepare ur grammar.
9. When Usain Bolt chases u with a Cutlass... O boy, just stop beg am, cos ur own don finish.
10. When u give beggar #500 note instead of #50.
11. When soldier punish u finish come release u make u dey go, u come climb ur bike come shout "officer thunder fire u" and ur bike no
come gree start again.
12. When u dey inside bus, buy 1 gala and the seller run wit N950 change... #CryNogoDoAm
13. When you post on Facebook "My boss is an idiot" and ur boss like ur post. No just go work tomorrow.

Feel free to add more!
Re: Pls Choose The Funniest One by mekus15: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Number 11 is funniest for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Choose The Funniest One by Chillext(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2015
11 and 13

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tailor Shaaaaa / Can You Spot The Odd In This Photo? / When You Just Got Paid And You Know You Can Afford Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.