Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) (1459 Views)

Orange Tree Bears Tangerines In Osun (Photos) / Ajifa Rice Processed In Idah Kogi, State (Pictures & Price) / Governor Obiano's Agro Revolution In Anambra State -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) by KingsWillRoyal: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
We have this rare property to sell in Ayedire local government Iwo Osun state. It's a Rocky mountain with one hundred acres of land. The road is motorable.

The Rock is suitable for:
* Church mountain
*Tourism etc....

The rocky mountain is negotiable while the land is #60,000 per acre.

Re: Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2015
KingsWillRoyal:
We have this rare property to sell in Ayedire local government Iwo Osun state. It's a Rocky mountain with one hundred acres of land. The road is motorable.

The Rock is suitable for:
* Church mountain
*Tourism etc....

The rocky mountain is negotiable while the land is #60,000 per acre.
Is the land gud for building and farming purposes? Wanna knw the details,plus the paper work involved.
Re: Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) by KingsWillRoyal: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
the land is good for both
Re: Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
KingsWillRoyal:
the land is good for both
I am interested. Please send me more details to solufunminiyi@gmail.com. So I can know all the paperwork involved. Tnx
Re: Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) by KingsWillRoyal: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
zenopee:

I am interested. Please send me more details to solufunminiyi@gmail.com. So I can know all the paperwork involved. Tnx
ok i will
Re: Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) by ogb5(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is the rock suitable for blasting and crushing to make granite for construction?
Re: Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) by KingsWillRoyal: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2015
Yes
Re: Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) by opo26: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
plz mail me for the paper and other discussion on choiceoflife26@gmail.com
Re: Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) by KingsWillRoyal: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
ok, i will.
Re: Rock Mountain With Hundred Acres Of Land For Sale In Osun State (PICTURES) by fgr63: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
send me details of the land and the paper work?

(1) (Reply)

Which Area Of Agric Can 200k Enter? / TME 419 Cassava Stem Needed / 13 Quick Ways To Become Millionaire Through Snail Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.