Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? (6603 Views)

Would U Do A Girl Like Me ? / Omolola Would U Marry Me! / I Want A Blind Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Dreammaker(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2009
Smtimes i wonda y wen u know u r ugly, i mean even witout a mirror, u still go out of ur house 2catch a blind date. Its obnoxious wen u r standin smwhere expectin 2c some1 who looks human; & u get 2c either a baboon or an elephant guy or girl tryin 2track ur position. Dis can b disheartenin! Believe me! Smtimes i wonda wat 2do > Off my phone & take a walk down memory lane or pretend 2b fancied by him or her & make dat our last encounter. Funny hw sm wud even travel long distances wit their ugliness facts at heart 2c u. Wat do u tink we shud do 2 UGLY BLIND DATES?
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by patwhizkid(f): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2009
Kill them!
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by iice(f): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
And the swingers come out to play cheesy
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by mukina2: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2009
iice:

And the swingers come out to play cheesy

grin grin grin grin

@ topic
Ugly people need love too.
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by iice(f): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2009
mukina2:

grin grin grin grin

@ topic
Ugly people need love too.

For real oo, that's why we have to be swingers, with nokia unfold and pc repaired cheesy
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by platinumnk(f): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2009
Dreammaker:

Smtimes i wonda y wen u know u r ugly, i mean even witout a mirror, u still go out of ur house 2catch a blind date. Its obnoxious wen u r standin smwhere expectin 2c some1 who looks human; & u get 2c either a baboon or an elephant guy or girl tryin 2track ur position. Dis can b disheartenin! Believe me! Smtimes i wonda wat 2do > Off my phone & take a walk down memory lane or pretend 2b fancied by him or her & make dat our last encounter. Funny hw sm wud even travel long distances wit their ugliness facts at heart 2c u. Wat do u tink we shud do 2 UGLY BLIND DATES?
Thats's horribly mean-- lets see what u look like eh

patwhizkid:

Kill them!

Thats worse smh~
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Dammyray(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2009
Do you think ugly person do believe they are ugly ? never no 1 will ever say him/her is ugly so that person thinks he/her also need to do what others are doing , so try show dem love
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by mukina2: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2009
iice:

For real oo, that's why we have to be swingers, with nokia unfold and pc repaired cheesy

LOL not really necesarry grin devil_ fired and saint_holy grin

blind dates are meant to be fun, ugly or not the person asked for it undecided
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2009
Dreammaker:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Dreammaker(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
C me c smthin! A girl called me recently & said she saw my profile on diz site & liked it. She wantd 2b extremely sure dat i was handsome as dat turnd her on. So we decided 2become friendz on facebk. Earlier, i told her i liked slim girlz & she said she was chubby nt fat sha. I said ok. My God, wen i saw her pics on fb, i started cryin, 4real. She was so fat & 4give me, let me not just say it. Wat paind me most was dat she kws hw she looks & she's lookin 4an extremely handsome cute tall sexy, dude! I no fit shout! Tank God 4 fb! E 4 bad if we c. My phn battery go die automatically!

1 Like

Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by yme1(f): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2009
@Dreammaker
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh my gwad, this is soooooooooooooooooooo funny
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by kunle93: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2009
God created us in his own image, he never created anyone as ugly/beautiful, you might think someone is ugly and to someone else that person is a queen, remember, one man's meat, na hin dey poison another.
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Dreammaker(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2009
@kunle93, u c, evry1 is beautiful in his own way bt wen ur beauty is put in comparison mode, we undastand wat it means 2say 1is ugly. Its ok 2accept u 4who u r (self confidence) bt den, dat doesnt mean a fat person shud go abt sayin i'm thin or shortest say tall. If a rily ugly person is honest wit him or herself, they wont b lying 2people dey r cùte wen an "i'm Ok" lie wud do!
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Dreammaker(m): 5:16am On Apr 23, 2009
LOL. Dis life sha!
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by DualCore1: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2009
Stop pronouncing (or condemning) pipz ugly, u'll have kids tomorrow and nature has its way of catching up with bad asses.
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Frankilyte(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2009
Its all down to self confidence and zero inferiority complex.Like they say i'm beautiful no matter what they say, words can't bring me down.
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by surface(f): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2009
Some guys are typically arrogant and have inflated egos,often bragging about how great they see themselves and in real life they look like gay.Handsome tall guy ko,handsome fair guy ni lipsrsealed
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by DualCore1: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2009
"inflated ego"
Word!
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
they should all be put in front of the firing squad and shot!!!!!
I had a girl that i met on msn like that. she added me and told me that a mutual friend gave her my email. she had some amazing pictures, fine babe and super extra sexy(just my cup of tea) and i thought why not, lets meet. i told her to meet me at some club.
so i was at the club talking to a friend when this huge elephant looking woman started staring at me, i brushed her off as she didn't even look like the picture i had seen on msn, she then came closer and said "hi ii am Susan?!" even by then i didn't make the connection  and i replied :" that's good, i am B" and turned around pretending to talk to someone else. then she say: "it's me, Susan from MSN". i mean that girl looked NOTHING like her photos.on the photos the girl was cute and i was in front of a monster. in the photos the girl was slim, sexy but the baby seal in front of me was fat and truly disgusting. it was a complete different person. I was later told that her photos were 2/3 yrs old, before she 2kids and a nervous breakdown and started eating eating eating. man, that girl was FUGLY. i told her straight up:"listen you don't look remotely from what i expected and really feel cheated so please forget about our chat and delete me from MSN as soon as you get home.bye!"
blind date?! not in a million years unless you have a photo next to today's newspaper.
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by RuuDie(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ topic,

i go dodge oh. . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2009
Dat dere ugly dsnt mean dey hv nutin 2 offa,nd watz ur defination of ugly,get a life jo

1 Like

Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by DualCore1: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2009
blessed are the dudes who dont resort to machines and technology to find love for they shall see the babes they want and walk up to them (in the old fashioned, yet effective ways of our afro daddies and cute moms).

to all those shoutin babes are ugly, who giveth thou the authority to pronounce a marvelous creation of the Almighty ugly!
may it be unto your daughters as u have said unto these innocent creations of God.

hmmm, why do i have the feeling i'm under some kind of anointing? i need to start church.

Church of Chics (CoC)

1 Like

Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2009
Kemouche:

Dat dere ugly dsnt mean dey hv nutin 2 offa,nd watz ur defination of ugly,get a life jo
its about misrepresentation, some people like chocolate while others dont. everyone has different taste and therefore they shouldnt try to force their "quality" onto others.
ugly is in the eye of the beholder but if you put a pic of a beautiful person and, turns out, in real life you "became" ugly then "Houston,we have a problem!"
if a person knowingly put a 2/3 yr old pic to represent themselves knowing that they dont look closely like that is EVIL.
i could have been "friend" with her but the fact that she lied with that pic, cancelled that out.
i felt like someone was trying to cheat me.
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by surface(f): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ MRbrownjay,u have little to no common sense at all,bragging dat a babe is ugly,no wonder u displayed just ur tiny hands on ur profile. embarassed
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by DualCore1: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2009
how ur hand sef take reach him profile, eh? surface.
later now if one guy shout sey him need babe, una go just dock, then tassi the guy. tongue
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
Dual Core:

to all those shoutin babes are ugly, who giveth thou the authority to pronounce a marvelous creation of the Almighty ugly!
may it be unto your daughters as u have said unto these innocent creations of God.
hmmm, why do i have the feeling i'm under some kind of anointing? i need to start church.
technology, its all about technology! i guess you might want send letters like your daddies and mommies too then and forget about the internet? internet dating is here and wont go anywhere. of course you shouldnt use ONLY this to find coochie.
i dont care what god says, SOME PEOPLE ARE MADE UGLY, take your pick:

Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2009
and to top it off, THE BEAST!!!!!!

Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by DualCore1: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2009
modlator come hia abeg, somebody has ya'd were.
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by surface(f): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
@ Mrbyrownjay,look at ur loud- mouth shooting off 2 everyone as if ur shit doesnt stink,rubbish.
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by surface(f): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2009
Since u cant show ur ugly face,u can use dis as ur profile pix

Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
surface:

@ Mrbyrownjay,look at ur loud- mouth shooting off 2 everyone as if ur shit doesnt stink,rubbish.
i tell it like it is, i dont sugar coat. if you feel offended then dont read any longer.

believe me i am as ugly as king kong but yet, this is a forum so i can say whatever i please.
Re: Ugly Blind Date: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
surface:

Since u cant show ur ugly face,u can use dis as ur profile pix
@surface
oh i understand why the issue is getting to you.
i guess the frustration of not finding that rich guy that you are so looking for is getting to you, chill honey, being ugly is not a curse, hopefully someday someone might give you a second look. until then, keep looking for rich guys on NL to take care of your sorry ass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Www.hi5.com / Whatsapp Adult-themed Group For Matured Minds / Christian Singles Chat And Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.