Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page (39578 Views)

Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / A Nairalander Gets Endorsement From Peter Okoye, P-square (photos) / P-square Shared This Pics On Instagram Lately;check It Out!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by ketekete: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
NAh so cheesy.
Even though he wrote that, I am sure some bloggers will still go ahead and write an artible of Psquare buying new benz. cheesy
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin angry angry
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by shut(f): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
haha bloggers can be annoying eh
they always have a way of twisting whatever it is you're up to and they'll never tell the truth,it's as if lies sell more undecided
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by ArikeAriyo(f): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by timilehing(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by IVORY2009(m): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Its good to hv dreams, and @ thesame time, wen those dreams refused to materialised into reality, na wetin him dey find? Ofcourse "Wahala" "furstration".....

bloggers, especially those lie lie bloggers, soon I will turn my search light on dem, any "lie lie" blog will be brought down.
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by Ujupsy: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Most time I don't agree it's hard work God giveth power to make wealth
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Na my own be dis.

1 Like

Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
SLS!!!
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by jerrybakermillz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Keeping it fast and furious
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by IVORY2009(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ujupsy:
Most time I don't agree it's hard work God giveth power to make wealth

My friend you're right to some extent! But I would want to also disagree with u in some other areas, God giveth power to make wealth, yes sure, but if he gives u d power to make wealth, if you go about lazying away, wat happens? It will definately not materialise into reality. In otherwords, u can not fold ur hands and say God has given u powers to make wealth, both goes hand in hand.
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by ManTiger(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
OKorowanta:
Chai!
If I know say na so dis life be,
Na 50 heads I for bring.
If poverty worry 10 heads,d rest must rich.
grin grin grin
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by 360jamng(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
shut:
haha bloggers can be annoying eh
they always have a way of twisting whatever it is you're up to and they'll never tell the truth,it's as if lies sell more undecided

I am am blogger.

I am not a liar.

AnD I like your DP.

Can we hook up?
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by clemz85(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Dream like McLaren to maybach
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by baloney: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by kenoz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by Eniqurl(f): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aim high cool
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by toyese01(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Naija bloggers belike :"whao see †̥ђε car that that appeared †̥ psquare in there dreams"

"Waoh,psquare admired this car and its beautiful, call all ur family †̥ come and see it"
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by DeGenius3(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Paradise163:
Dream big and work towards that dream and you shall see it come to pass

you are very much on point.

That's just the simple but core
principle of turning dreams to
reality.
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by femi4: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
hamaworld:
Naija blogger$: Paul square posted their Mercedes-Benz. Bought at the American concert.

Suddenly please square fall their hand
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by musicwriter(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
And buying a car is all he's fantasising at his age?. How old is he sef?
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
The bloggers would still not listen. Tomorrow they'd flood this forum with the exact news he tried avoiding.
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by ojesil: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Student Tours Advisory Nigeria is a global partner of STA Travel UK. We are offering unbeatable airfares for everyone, including exclusive fares for students and young professionals.

We also provide incredible group tours from the world's best providers, as well as accommodation, visas, foreign currency, car hire and more travel essentials!

Whether you're planning a gap year through Southeast Asia, a career break in South America, or a quick travel blast with your mates, our Travel Experts are available to you, every step of the way.

Visit www.studenttoursadvisory.com today to find your local store, and sign up to our weekly travel deals email, or call us now and speak to a Travel Expert, on +2348187317645, 2348187317641
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by raphy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
he didnt buy tht he rent it to be ridin throughout there stay in america.if dnt blive it thn show us the pic tht he payd d cash n collected da keys n say my car.so many cute cars r rented evn fo bday.be wise ppl.
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by mcangelo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Trendzmedia..com
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by Paradise163(f): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
DeGenius3:

you are very much on point.

That's just the simple but core
principle of turning dreams to
reality.

If only most of our youths will understand that there is no gain without pain,then it would have been much better
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by IamUdo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
I have being saving for this Benz too... Red with black interior. with my 1k per day, we shall make it. cheesy #BenzLover
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by delerx(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
OKorowanta:
Chai!
If I know say na so dis life be,
Na 50 heads I for bring.
If poverty worry 10 heads,d rest must rich.
after a stressful day,u cracked my ribs.just laughing here like a mad man
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by 400billionman: 12:57am On Sep 10, 2015
It means these guys read and laugh off the thrash bloggers write about them to make them appear rich..

I call them jobless bloggers.
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by sampo4shizy: 3:34am On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page by OKorowanta: 3:41am On Sep 10, 2015
delerx:
after a stressful day,u cracked my ribs.just laughing here like a mad man

Lol.
Thanks Baba,wia I come from we no dey carry last. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florence & Temi Otedola In Miami, Show Off Stylish Look / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record / Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.