Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Freda Francis Talks Relationship With Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freda Francis Talks Relationship With Iyanya (522 Views)

Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband / Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freda Francis Talks Relationship With Iyanya by Mchayy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
The CEO of Oasis Spa, Freda Francis, is rumored to be in a relationship with Triple MG singer, Iyanya, but the successful entrepreneur wants to keep mum on the authenticity of the rumor, as she wants to keep her relationship life ‘private’.

Hip TV caught up with Freda to ask on the alleged affair with Iyanya, to which skin care expert replied, “First of all I will say it had no caption, and secondly I like to keep my private life personal. I have known him for how long, it’s almost three years”

On her thoughts about Iyanya putting up a picture of them on his instagram page, she said: “He can put up anything he wants, I can put up anything I want. But talking about it I will say again I like to keep my personal life private.”

Freda once dated Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy.

http://nexthop.com.ng/ill-like-to-keep-my-personal-life-private-freda-francis-on-rumored-relationship-with-iyanya/

(1) (Reply)

1.4 Million Catalans In Massive Show Of Support For Independence In Barcelon-pix / Throwback Thursday; ''godwin''; See Korede Bello Wayyyyyyyyyyy Backkkkkkkkk / Birthday Shout! Happy Birthday To Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.