Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party (33485 Views)

Photos From Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner With Friends / Sotayo Sobola & Kenny Rhoda Twerking At Eniola Badmus Birthday Party / Eniola Badmus Birthday Party (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by olajorn(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eniqurl:
Awww! Pretty
what is pretty about this undecided
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Spikkylee: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
White Faze
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Topisko: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
HBD
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
awwww, so cute, I like her and I love her acting as well, she's very good at what she does wink but urm the nose ring though, I still don't get the jerk ladies, whenever I see this nose ring, all I remember n picture in my head is Fulani cows......
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Eniqurl(f): 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
olajorn:
what is pretty about this undecided
Lol boo bear. Buh shez pretty nah
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice one,I pray u will celebrate the next one in ur husband house
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Chai!!! Eniola, fire your make up artist cry cry. WTF Was she/he blind?

Happy Birthday to you.. Wishing you long life, and flenty...flenty... money smiley..

#That nose ring though undecided..
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
hatux:
Wtf!

Didn't she look at the mirror before leaving homeundecided...

You didn't read the post.

The party was at her "residence" so she didn't have to leave home.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
This her pancake is too light for her face. And the lips are screaming!
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
What's with her make-up? angry
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
so much makeup on her face.
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
.hmmmm either they are too funky fat and over-fed or too skinny and hungered
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
why did she tag her nose? she is fat and black wch is beautiful but I don't understand why she tagged her nose undecidedwhy did she tag her nose? she is fat and black wch is beautiful but I don't understand why she tagged her nose
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hpy bday biglady
That make is sooo bad! Who did that for her? The powder she used na silver colour?
I love her but I hate that nose-ring on Her
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by IceDude(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
I wish i could give her a hug, really wanna feel those water melons cheesy
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by klax(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls Eny what sort of make up is this I guess your makeup artist smoke Igbo (weed) before designing you face that make your face look so oily like the devil shrine as it caledl in your tribe.

The makeup make you look too fake and look like greasy babies.

Anyway happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by nwakaibeya1: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 …>> Humanbeigns who hv spiritual eyes listen to the utterance in this video and they know its TRUE and so many other utterances could be decoded spiritually hence it is in the spiritual that the battle of life is won and lost
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Jobabori(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
HBD Eniola. She is well noted for playing negative parts. Though it is a ' make believe' situation yet that does not mean when there is a negative part to potray, she must be the one to act it.
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by happney65: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
I was there...In my dreams..hehehehee grin grin
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by creamchiccb(f): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Omg!what kinder foundation and powder did she rub?Eniola you should know better now!haba!get rid of that nose ring,makes you look trashy!whoever adviced you on it tho....
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by crisycent: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Makeup and sweat!!!!!
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by xynerise: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Did she apply Shaving powder on her face?
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
#Grotesque
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by ElFenomeno1: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Happy birthday Fatty!
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by OyinMIXmola(f): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lolzzzzzz,chai makeup oro....Anty eniolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by delishpot: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
olajorn:
I have seen this gal birthday pictures this year angry,Dont tell me this gal celebrate her birthday twice in a year

Well e depend on howmany guys help them celebrate it na!
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by Duru009(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
I can even see any know face here.....
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by chara019: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Winchy winchy face.If I see this face at night,I will definitely run o.

In other news,happy baiday
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by cosmatika(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Sheppopotamus wit nose ring.
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by shadrach77: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
What's that stuff with her nose?
Re: Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party by mamagee3(f): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
WTH!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The color of her powder does not match her skin

Did she borrow someone else's powder? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Psquare And Wizkid Spotted In Owerri (photo) / Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London / Denrele Strikes A Pose In Agbada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.