Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Upgrading To Windows10 - Pls Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Upgrading To Windows10 - Pls Help (287 Views)

Help With Upgrading Gmail Storage / Upgrading Wordpress To 4.5 Affected Visual Composer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading To Windows10 - Pls Help by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Is it advisable?
Re: Upgrading To Windows10 - Pls Help by bassdow: 1:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Well I myself have used the early Alpha and Beta versions of Windows 10 and I must confess that it's very cool and I believe the final consumer version ought to have better stability. But I must advice you that except you are a casual user, and won't be bothered much by casual system crashes and the likes, don't upgrade. This is because despite the fact that Microsoft have started selling the software, it's still under-going serious development and the frequency of updates would be too much. I myself had to leave windows 10 5-months ago and downgraded to windows 7.
I would advice you wait for at least 1 year during which I believe it would have attained better stability.

Also when downloading (I guess that's what you would do), make sure you are downloading the consumer version and not the Better version as according to an article I read sometime ago, you won't be able to upgrade from the Beta version to the consumer version.

(1) (Reply)

Its Unbelieveable / Get Free Responsive Business Website. / Learn Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.