Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. (1464 Views)

Assets Declaration: CCB Invites Adeosun, Emefiele, Fashola Others / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by fritiyo: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Total worth of the late president was given in detail including that of his wife as at June 29, 2007 presented to the Guardian by the special adviser. In the case of buhari the story ws diff

Yar'Adua has a total assets value of N856, 452,892. These include a total of N19 million owned by the First Lady, Turai.
His total liabilities being outstanding loans secured with the
Unity Bank Plc, Imani Estate branch, Maitama,Abuja, is put at
N88,793,269.77

All the assets are as they stood as at yesterday, 28 June 2007.
The total yearly income is put at N18.7 million, while his
wife has a total yearly income of N132,000.

The release of the documents, Adeniyi said, is consistent with the President's campaign pledge.

BREAKDOWN OF ASSETS

CASH
Yar'Adau has a total of N43,702,892.43 as cash at bank, being
remuneration, savings, campaign and post-campaign
contributions lodged with the Bank PHB. Details show that
while a total of N26,602,681.00 stands as credit at the Bank
PHB, Nagogo Road , KatsinaState branch; N12,000,264.21 is in
the Apapa, Lagos State branch of the same bank.
Also, a total of N4,999,947.22 is at the head office of the bank
in Kaduna. The President declared N7.5 million as cash in
hand. This was derived from savings, campaign and post-
campaign contributions. The President declared a total of
N88,793,269.77 as his liabilities, being cash in Nigerian banks
as loans and debit at the Imani Estate, Maitama, Abuja
branch of Unity Bank Plc (formerly Intercity Bank).
These are in two accounts of N26,817,362.19 and another
N61,975,907.58.

HOUSES OWN BY YAR'ADAU
Yar'Adua also declared a total assets value of
N577,000,000 under buildings, vacant and undeveloped plots
sections. This includes the Yar'Adua family compound at
Yar'Adua Quarters in Katsina State , valued at N105,000,000.
This was acquired through inheritance in November 1997.
There is also a multi-storey building at A8 Wuse 2, Abuja
with total value of N212,000,000. The land was granted by the
Federal Government to him in 1988. Again, there is a duplex
at Malali, Kaduna State with a value of N120,000,000.
According to the President, the building, originally a three-
bedroom bungalow, was a gift from his late elder brother,
Major-General Shehu Musa Yar'Adua.
There is another seven-bedroom duplex at 2, Lema Jubril
Close valued at N90,000,000 that was built from savings in
1987. The President also declared that he has a vacant plot at
Asokoro New Layout in Abuja valued at N50,000,000. This
was granted by the Federal Government to him in 1998.

FARMS
He also declared two farms worth N25,000,000 in Katsin aState .
They include the one at Ruwan Godiya in Faskari Local
Council of Katsina State valued at N10,000,000. This was
acquired in 1982.
Another farmland and orchad is also located at Ajiwa,
Batagarawa Local Council in Katsina State and is worth
N15,000,000. It was acquired in 1993.

SHARES
Under shares, debentures and other securities in and outside Nigeria,
President Yar'Adua declared that he has 2,000,000 units of
shares of Habib Bank acquired in 1998 which is in the
process of being converted to Bank PHB ; 100,000 units of
shares of Intercity Bank Plc also in the process of conversion
to Unity Bank Plc and another 100,000 units of shares of
Muradi Hotels Limited.

VEHICLES
While disclosing that he has vehicles worth N181,250,000, the
President stated that he has 29 new cars worth N174,700,000
in both Katsina and Abuja that he described as campaign
vehicles, adding that he owns a Honda Accord car worth
N350,000 and a Mercedes Benz worth another N6,500,000.

WIFES ASSETS
The President, who went a step further to declare the assets
of his wife and First Lady, Hajiya Turai, stated that she has a
total asset of N19,000,000 made up of three local houses
worth N1,5000,000 acquired in 1998; one twin bungalow
valued at N15,000,000 located in Kofar Kaura Layout in
Katsina State acquired in 2002 and three vacant plots in
Katsina acquired in 2003 worth N2,500,000.

OTHER DISCLOSURE
He also disclosed that household furniture in Katsina that he acquired when he
was a director of Habib Bank is worth N3,000,000.
The press briefing was Adeniyi's first at the Presidential Villa
Abuja since his appointment about three weeks ago.

mod this deserve front line for better assessment n lesson for better ways of declaring assets when promised.

oga lala take charge n do d needful.

http://www.proshareng.com/news/2554/Yar-Adua-makes-public-his-assets-declaration

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
"PMB wants to take 'us' for a ride", Quote me anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lesson for madcow1
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by dejavski(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
I concur!!! Let BuBu give us a comprehensive list of his asset not the one that looks like a bet slip undecided
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by fritiyo: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
dejavski:
I concur!!! Let BuBu give us a comprehensive list of his asset not the one that looks like a bet slip undecided
I agree with u. we no dey ask too much from him oh. Beside he put himself on this mess, so he should be able to get himself out.
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by ShySteady(m): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Eyes are now opening> The scam is gradually revealing itself. How did we get here?

Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by fritiyo: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
don't forget that i belong to the wailers association of nigeria 2015 for a better Nigeria

Anybody notice the addresses attached to each of the property own by late president including that of his wife's assets.

we gat the reverse in the case of saint buhari. wel am beginning to like his body odour n language sa.
And forgetting the fact he will be my president for nxt 4yrs.
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by broxymall(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
lol
how many likes for yar adua

visit my signature
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by kodded(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2015

what do you expect from a dulllard ? undecided undecided
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by kodded(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2015

what do you expect from a dulllard ? undecided undecided
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by amuniiopz(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB wants to take 'us' for a ride", Quote me anywhere.
you seem to be pained by PMB declaration....my question is what can you say about the Jesus Christ of OTUOKE the I DON'T GIVE A DAMN heeediot......hypocrite!!!
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by northvietnam(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
if you want a comprehensive asset declaration then you must study his body language so that you will know the difference between west Germany and 270 - 150 cows + 2 mud houses = 10mil naira watch full stoooooooooop
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by fritiyo: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
broxymall:
lol
how many likes for yar adua

visit my signature

one billion likes sir.

Am sure yar' Adau is from apc or is it that PDP ws use to declaring assets before the coming of the messiah(buhari).
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by northvietnam(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
kodded:

what do you expect from a dulllard ?
undecided undecided
D is for ...............
W is for west G........
C is for. cow
gw is for .......gworoo
K is for what ............
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by amuniiopz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
dejavski:
ehyyah....the interesting thing is he don't give a damn about you foooolss....as your OTUOKE master said when he was asked to do the same.
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by northvietnam(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
kodded:

what do you expect from a dulllard ?
undecided undecided
dinho d' Lima abi
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by fritiyo: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
amuniiopz:
ehyyah....the interesting thing is he don't give a damn about you foooolss....as your OTUOKE master said when he was asked to do the same.

Bro, but the clueless Otuoke man didnt promised to declare his asset public na. Did he?
ur integrity boss decide to promise Nigerian on how he ws to be seen as the saint of time. so what d big deal about him given a detail declaration of his assets.

we are all here to make sure, we have a better Nigeria. bubu his my president i accord him all the respect n insult he deserve at any givn time man.
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by kodded(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
northvietnam:
D is for ............... W is for west G........ C is for. cow gw is for .......gworoo K is for what ............

D is for dulllardiinho K is for kunu drunkard undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by dejavski(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
amuniiopz:

Why r u retardedd
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by mayorkyzo: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yaradua is the best president nigeria never had..God bless his soul wherever he is..In as much as I'm not a fan of PMB let's just let him be and see what he would do cos whether we complain or not he would be our president for at least the next 4years..

1 Like

Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by amuniiopz(m): 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
dejavski:

I'm in need of a psychiatrist
I can help you with one.
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by dejavski(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2015
amuniiopz:
I need to visit yaba left please help me out.
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by otokx(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2015
mayorkyzo:
Yaradua is the best president nigeria never had..God bless his soul wherever he is..In as much as I'm not a fan of PMB let's just let him be and see what he would do cos whether we complain or not he would be our president for at least the next 4years..

Well said, we have a long 4 years ahead so let's relax and enjoy the ride.
Re: This Is What We Call Assets Declaration- How Yar'adau Asests Ws Declared. by landinfo: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
U can never see those #LyingLiarz here...lai lai 4 mohd

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lagos State One-day Governor And His Cabinet / Ongoing Protest In Enugu State By IPOB / George Udom Introduces "Office Of The Citizen"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.