Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military (25689 Views)

Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
The Nigerian military on Wednesday said it has destroyed all known Boko Haram terrorists’ camps and cells in the North East.

The Defence spokesperson, Rabe Abubakar, said this at his maiden news conference, adding that the camps were destroyed by troops operating in the region.

Mr. Abubakar said the terrorists have been “so militarily defeated and weakened” that they can never hold any part of the territory in that part of the country.

He said, “These terrorists have been subdued. Even if they are adopting other means and as they are re-strategising, we are also doing same.”

The defence spokesperson said the military had been coordinating air and ground assault to make sure that terrorists’ hideouts are completely decimated.

“As I am speaking to you, all the terrorists’ camps have completely been wiped out. So, right now they are completely in disarray, having no command and control of where to plan. We have even taken over the camps that most of them have even abandoned their bases and blended within towns and communities,” Mr. Abubakar said.
He also said some of the terrorists had been apprehended.

“We are making a lot of headways and a lot of achievements and people should know that Boko Haram is no longer strong enough to hold ground. Very soon this issue of whether they are in control of any territory in Nigeria or not will come to the open,” he said.

Mr. Abubakar, a colonel, assured Nigerians that no territory in the country will be taken captive by the insurgents.

He also said that significant progress has been made due to various strategies including morale boosting of troops by the chief of army staff, Tukur Burutai.

Mr. Abubakar said, “the issue of desertion, complaints of non-equipment and lack of morale and motivation are now things of the past”.
He noted that emphasis are now placed on credible training and retraining on the sanctity of human rights and protection of the combatants in the battle fields.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189748-boko-haram-camps-wiped-out-nigerian-military.html

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Abbeyme: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Great news #NeverAgain

Modified:

But where are the Chibok Girls

#BringBackOurGirls

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
A nice development.... New dawn 9ja... Happy to hear this.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by deewhone(f): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Happy 2 hear that. May d good news continue

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Blakjewelry(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
Well if this is true, then this is first step. There are still a lot of terrorist cells in operation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Brightology2(m): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bubu body odour at wrk

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
I think they should shut up and never decide the victory till the war ends

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by oluwafemi113(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good news to end the day

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by kodded(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
GOD bless gej smiley

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Bevista: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
As I am speaking to you, all the terrorists’ camps have completely been wiped out.
That is a very bold and audacious claim. As much as I would want it to be true, I will rather reserve my optimism for now.

It does appear, however, that the capabilities of the terrorist group have been significantly degraded.

Great job by the Nigerian Military.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Khd95(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Let pictures do d talking biko

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Firefire(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good news...
Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
come to think of it...when was the last suicide bombing? JULY 31 (Maiduguri market).

MY GOD!!!!

[size=18pt]it has been 50days since any bomb blast was recorded..... [/size]

PMB is GOD SENT.....ahhhh...for God so loved Nigeria,..that he kept PMB alive for us...that who so ever prays for his success will not regret, but have everlasting joy.

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Realdeals(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
We need Shekau dead or alive

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by mayorkyzo: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
After they unleashed boko boys on people just to discredit the former govt..so in just 100days they've wiped them off...smh at the gullible fools that would believe this news...God help nigeria

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
I think they should shut up and never decide the victory till the war ends

Eiyaa

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by nationwide1(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
If they don finish with bokoharam, then give us Chibok girls. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by omenka(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
News: 10, 000 children slaughtered by Boko Haram in Maiduguri in a single day.

Source: Premium times.

Wailers: Buhari has failed Nigerians. Nothing good can ever come out of this government.

News: All known Boko Haram camps in the North East wiped out by the Nigerian military.

Source: Premium times.

Wailers: Lies!!! Government of propaganda, for propaganda, by propaganda. They think we are fools. Premium times is owned and financed by Tinubu and APC.

smiley

God bless Nigeria and her Military.

ellabooz:
The Script has been played to the end.The blood of the innocent (especially corps members) will surely cry out to high heavens.

I can't never support a man that killed as many as he can to grab power,never.
No matter what he does,I see blood stain on it.

We heard even worse from someone who was more critical and vile than you. Nevertheless, just two days ago, photos of selfies of himself and Buhari's wife and son surfaced online, with him smiling like a fat kid that had been given some cookies by Santa Claus or someone who just won an American lotto.

Be more circumspect with the things you say.

#Advice.

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yeah this is just the first step. The military should make sure they fished out the other boko harams members that have infiltrated the civilians community. Our military need to hazardously work with the local traditional rulers and the people in borno villages to actually know who and who just settled of recently in their community.

The next step the military will take after the above has been achieved is to lunch a vigorous campaign against the haramites, the local natives should be educated and enlightened about the fake banners the haramites are hiding under, the local natives should be made to understand that bokoharam are not fighting for Islam or any other religion, but they are purposely fighting for whatever only God knows what.

God continue to bless and protect our soldiers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by omenka(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lalasticlala, you don sleep

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by mayor20(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=mayorkyzo post=37851064]After they unleashed boko boys on people just to discredit the former govt..so in just 100days they've wiped them off...smh at the gullible fools that would believe this news...God help nigeria [/quote
why are tribalising a very sensitive issue. Boko haram is an enemy of the State and to any government in power.The victims of boko haram are not from Otuoke or from Ota.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
nationwide1:
If they don finish with bokoharam, then give us Chibok girls.
Thanks.
Those chibok girls, I don't think they will be rescued anytime soon. I have been closely monitoring all the developments/news about those girls and I can tell you the most credible one was the one buhari said, and in buhari's own words he said, chibok girls have been dispersed to different boko camps(remember boko boys have camps in chad, Niger and Cameroon), some he said have been marriage off while others have been turned into sex slaves.

And mind you, boko boys will also want to use those chibok girls as their plan-b strategy, that's boko boys will want to use them for any negotiations with the government when the need arise.

For now we should just be praying for those girls.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by mightyhaze: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kudos 2 our gallant military!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Enouwem(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by Jesusloveyou: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Brightology2:
Bubu body odour at wrk
Mr rabe said d issue of complaint of non equipment and lack of morale and motivation are things of d past, they are gone with ur clueless corrupt hero, PMB is working

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:31am On Sep 10, 2015
Where are the Chibok Girls?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2015
If Boko Haram can become the thing of the past, that is enough for me to vote Buhari again in 2019

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by knostbrown01(m): 2:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Nigeria Army team Won Home,,,, don't be surprised that Boko haram team may still win Away
Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by sublimes: 5:41am On Sep 10, 2015
Apprehend Shekau and I will believe.
Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by omenka(m): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Where are the Chibok Girls?
The president said intelligence gathered so far suggests they've been dispersed. Hopefully, as the military consolidate the huge gains they've made so far in the North East theatre, those (ChiGirls) who are still alive would be found and re-united with their loved ones.

But in the mean time, I don't think it would cost you even as little as a breath if you celebrated what has been achieved so far. Or would it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by EasternLionn: 5:53am On Sep 10, 2015
It was just for North to take over power.

Forget!!!! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Camps “Wiped Out” – Nigerian Military by ellabooz(f): 6:11am On Sep 10, 2015
The Script has been played to the end.The blood of the innocent (especially corps members) will surely cry out to high heavens.

I can't never support a man that killed as many as he can to grab power,never.
No matter what he does,I see blood stain on it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Why We Accepted Materials Tendered By Uzodinma, Police / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: El-Rufai Is Sowing Misinformation - Steve Hanke / Senate President Lawan Warns Multichoice On Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.