Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,533 members, 7,840,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) (32889 Views)

Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic) / Woman Arrested, Docked Unclad In Court For Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) by jedyjedy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dat lady too na masquerade?
Re: Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) by ElPhoche(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Islie:

Can someone confirm the emboldened for me..... Because our culture differs
To d best of my knowledge, females do not follow d entourage of a masquerade in igboland. They can only view from a distance.
Re: Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) by TheMatrix3: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Those lousy maggots with muddy-white masquerade robes called ori-okpa. Msctheew, vulcanizer indeed. Those guys were something else. You could be returning from church on sunday and they'd block the road and either ask you for money or tell you to bow to them. I used to pray for the day police ppl would round dem up and unmask the lazy maggots and flog the kpecus out of their buttocks angry
Culture my left sandal
Re: Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) by armadeo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy grin grin

Choi I remember when masquerade pursue me for village.Was like 11 years or no more than.
I'm still in shock why I didn't faint. I flew like a bird, hopped like antelope, crawled like a snail all to escape. When i finally entered my grandfather's compound everyone outside rushed to get hold of me as I opened my small mouth in exasperated wail. cry cry cry

*I won even cry sef*

I think I held biscuits stuffed up on my hands for the rest of the day in other to keep me mute as my wailing was almost deafening everyone.Each bite of my biscuits which tasted no longer as good as it use to, is accompanied immediately with a thin shout of "OJUJUUUUUUU" each time I remembered the ultimate chase and near death experience, thus creating deep disarray among my grandmothers collections of annoying 24/7 bleating goats. I am sure they were in shock as I was, wondering what would make a beautiful young soul like me who took time everyday to bring them fresh leaves "bleat" that well.One also suggest I join them in their meal,for one good turn deserves another.I Innocently declined.My uncle went out and beat the masquerade mercilessly for "messing" with the family's mkpurumma!!!!

Still wondering why the masquerade choosed me in a multitude of very happy watchers! ! angry angry angry.

My Christmas "koikoi shoe was brought back to me.

Your descriptive ability is over the top. Very entertaining. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) by Islie: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2015
ElPhoche:

To d best of my knowledge, females do not follow d entourage of a masquerade in igboland. They can only view from a distance.

Okay...... So, just thinking

Why is the female then paraded with the guys
Re: Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) by Islie: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2015
athaboi:
. [s]does women engage in such in ur village? Which place are u from?[/s]

Mtcheww

Re: Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) by athaboi(f): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Islie:

Mtcheww
bush man
Re: Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) by ElPhoche(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
Islie:

Okay...... So, just thinking

Why is the female then paraded with the guys
I dunno oh. You know how police people operate sometimes. Maybe they just captured people in d vicinity or they may have chased d masquerade to his compound or something
Re: Masquerades Nabbed For Theft, Torture Of Victims (Pictured) by lilmizwierd(f): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin cheesy grin grin

Choi I remember when masquerade pursue me for village.Was like 11 years or no more than.
I'm still in shock why I didn't faint. I flew like a bird, hopped like antelope, crawled like a snail all to escape. When i finally entered my grandfather's compound everyone outside rushed to get hold of me as I opened my small mouth in exasperated wail. cry cry cry

*I won even cry sef*

I think I held biscuits stuffed up on my hands for the rest of the day in other to keep me mute as my wailing was almost deafening everyone.Each bite of my biscuits which tasted no longer as good as it use to, is accompanied immediately with a thin shout of "OJUJUUUUUUU" each time I remembered the ultimate chase and near death experience, thus creating deep disarray among my grandmothers collections of annoying 24/7 bleating goats. I am sure they were in shock as I was, wondering what would make a beautiful young soul like me who took time everyday to bring them fresh leaves "bleat" that well.One also suggest I join them in their meal,for one good turn deserves another.I Innocently declined.My uncle went out and beat the masquerade mercilessly for "messing" with the family's mkpurumma!!!!

Still wondering why the masquerade choosed me in a multitude of very happy watchers! ! angry angry angry.

My Christmas "koikoi shoe was brought back to me.
I feel your pain
since I was born I made a decision to watch from the safety of my window

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Posing As Europeans Online And Duping Women / Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.