Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

#A Rogue Doctor Exposed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. (1794 Views)

How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. / Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) / Exposed! Before You Put That Oil In That Soft Spot On The Head Of Your Newborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by Beey(f): 3:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Mugo wa Wairimu is a gynecologist who operates from prestige healthcare which is located in Nairobi's Githurai 44 & Zimmerman Estates.The gynecologist is known for his philanthropic ways, offering free services sometimes and reproductive health services to women in the area. However, Citizen TV released a disturbing video footage. Mugo was in a session with one of his clients & was captured going against all medical ethics to take advantage of a woman who is unconscious on the video.It was later revealed that the woman was pregnant.His staff became suspicious after he would lock himself up with patients in the procedure room after having sedated them. A secret camera was then installed and it captured the unthinkable.He was said to be raping sedated patients and then cleaning them up to get rid of evidence & many women never got to suspect that they had been raped. The medical and dentist licensing board said that he is not a doctor and has been operating his clinics illegally. The Board of Nursing too distanced itself by revealing that Mugo trained as a nurse but failed to follow the council's procedure outlined for one to be registered as a nurse.According to a blog written by Mugo, it seems his questionable ways didn't just start.He writes about how he worked at Chiromo Mortuary in 1996.In the blog, he recalls making a fortune after stealing & selling a luxury casket to unintended buyer.He even chopped off the legs of a body in order to fit it into the coffin which was too small for the body. Currently "dr" Mugo is still at large. Find the video clip of his exposure on Youtube. It's called 'Doctored' Abuse.

Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by GboyegaD(m): 3:42am On Sep 10, 2015
The heart of man is desperately wicked....
Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by BraniacX(m): 5:22am On Sep 10, 2015
shocked

He never was a doctor
Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by AreaFada2: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Wickedness
Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by HungerBAD: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Beey:
Mugo wa Wairimu is a gynecologist who operates from prestige healthcare which is located in Nairobi's Githurai 44 & Zimmerman Estates.The gynecologist is known for his philanthropic ways, offering free services sometimes and reproductive health services to women in the area. However, Citizen TV released a disturbing video footage. Mugo was in a session with one of his clients & was captured going against all medical ethics to take advantage of a woman who is unconscious on the video.It was later revealed that the woman was pregnant.His staff became suspicious after he would lock himself up with patients in the procedure room after having sedated them. A secret camera was then installed and it captured the unthinkable.He was said to be raping sedated patients and then cleaning them up to get rid of evidence & many women never got to suspect that they had been raped. The medical and dentist licensing board said that he is not a doctor and has been operating his clinics illegally. The Board of Nursing too distanced itself by revealing that Mugo trained as a nurse but failed to follow the council's procedure outlined for one to be registered as a nurse.According to a blog written by Mugo, it seems his questionable ways didn't just start.He writes about how he worked at Chiromo Mortuary in 1996.In the blog, he recalls making a fortune after stealing & selling a luxury casket to unintended buyer.He even chopped off the legs of a body in order to fit it into the coffin which was too small for the body. Currently "dr" Mugo is still at large. Find the video clip of his exposure on Youtube. It's called 'Doctored' Abuse.

So you are a Kenyan?was wondering why you got mad about my statement on Kenyan women.

1 Like

Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by Beey(f): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

So you are a Kenyan?was wondering why you got mad about my statement on Kenyan women.
Kenyan by birth, American by adoption
Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by HungerBAD: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Beey:
Kenyan by birth, American by adoption

Cool.

Don't take it personal,I have a lot of Kenyan cool friends okay?I am in the 310 area code and you?

1 Like

Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by Beey(f): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Cool.

Don't take it personal,I have a lot of Kenyan cool friends okay?I am in the 310 area code and you?
I don't really take it personal but I always come to defend my people tongue
Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by Beey(f): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Cool.

Am on area code 774
Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by HungerBAD: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Beey:
Am on area code 774

Cool.

So let's remain friends aiight?make babies not war.

1 Like

Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by Beey(f): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Cool.

Re: #A Rogue Doctor Exposed. by Beey(f): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=52202355]

Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Saved The World With His Chloroquine Tweet / 7 Ways To Handle Menstrual Pain (dysmenorrhea) / 7 Reasons Why Your Breasts Are Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.