Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice (1067 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Its It Ok For Me To Exchange My Infinix Hot2 For This Phone? / I Would Rather Buy Bluboo X550(5000mah)on Jumia Than Buy Infinix Hot3(2500mah). / Download File Manager For Your Infinix Hot2 Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2015
I need hand review of the phone from the users please. Advice needed to know the pros and cons of the phone
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by debris: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2015
That my phone awesome and nice phone just the sim 2 wahala issue
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by bigtt76(f): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2015
Read through the various posts on this dear for in depth reviews. Above all however, if your friend is not a techy, please avoid the Hot 2 cos he or she must be ready to tweak and install apps on it to suit their needs.
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by Deshannel(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2015
You can order through me and get discount on delivery charges to your state on Jumia. Contact me on 08054495933
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by pat077: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
debris:
What is the problem with the sim2 slot?
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by Engnrcollins(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
The cons are...

It doesn't come with normal gallery ,file manager and music player pre-installed, you have to install it by yourself on Google Play.
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by Peeps520: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2015
debris:
what's wrong with the sim2 dear because am on my way to get the phone
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2015
Engnrcollins:
The cons are...

It doesn't come with normal gallery ,file manager and music player pre-installed, you have to install it by yourself on Google Play.
I'm on my way to get this phone. Please is it a must that I will get all these from playstore. Why didn't the install all these apps
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Read through the various posts on this dear for in depth reviews. Above all however, if your friend is not a techy, please avoid the Hot 2 cos he or she must be ready to tweak and install apps on it to suit their needs.
thanks for the advice dear
Re: I Want To Buy Infinix Hot2 For My Friend. Please Advice by Engnrcollins(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
I'm on my way to get this phone. Please is it a must that I will get all these from playstore. Why didn't the install all these apps

Ok. There are some app pre-installed for viewing photos,playing musics and watching movies, though it is not the normal one that we use to see in other android powered smartphones.

And for the file manager,yes you have to install it by yourself on Play Store or download one here

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide A Folder On An Android Phone Without Any App / Gionee Marathon M5: High Capacity Battery / We sell And Repair Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.