Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

My Marriage Still Intact—ibinabo Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Still Intact—ibinabo Cries Out (487 Views)

David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Still Intact—ibinabo Cries Out by airowblog: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2015
President of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), has
reacted to rumour in some quarters that her young
marriage is troubled.
The former beauty queen expressed shock at the way
some people don’t wish her well in her home.
It was rumoured recently that the nine-month-old
union of the actress with her husband, Egbuka, had
hit the rock. It was further said that the man had
parted ways with her.
More >>> www.rowlandokonko..co.ke/2015/09/my-marriage-still-intactibinabo-cries.html?m=1

Re: My Marriage Still Intact—ibinabo Cries Out by mayorjosh(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Ok
Re: My Marriage Still Intact—ibinabo Cries Out by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Don't mind them jor
Re: My Marriage Still Intact—ibinabo Cries Out by DaVinChiSam(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Congratulations Ma.
Re: My Marriage Still Intact—ibinabo Cries Out by Wizzykinging(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2015
Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] This Hilarious Comedian Tried To Talk Like David Oyedepo And He Nailed I / Don Jazzy A Cherubim & Sersphim? / Tbpix Of Eldee D Don Doing His Quranic Recitation And With His Trybe Record Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.