Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Curiosity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Curiosity (979 Views)

Curiosity: Proof Of Alien Life Form In Mars- NASA / What Curiosity Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curiosity by lekinz(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Curious; Eager to know or learn something.

It is said that humans use 3-5% of their brain, Albert Einstein exclusive who used more than 7% of his brain. Due to the environmental influence and other things on human, a normal human will use 3% of his brain till the last day of his term on earth.
But can't we use more than that ??

Have you ever gotten curious why you can't use more than the supposed "percentage" of brain??. After carrying out some researches, I believe every human can think out of "box" if he decides to and this is when curiosity comes in.

Humans are created with well developed brain and mind but the fact that we never try to get curious about things, we believe we can't do better or think deeply and whoever gets curious, we tend to take him as god.

Nigerians and Oyinbo (white men) are created the same way, the difference is our skin pigment, he's a white man and his name is Nicholas, am black and my name is Olamilekan, whats the difference We re both human and we both possess the same ability but "with the belief" he's got an edge over me.

Getting curious about how some things are or how things used to be will help in flexing of the brain muscle and if this "practice" is being carried out every time, you tend to think differently and you get answers to problems faster and by this increasing your brain usage.

There are certain things you see around you but you've never been curious about how it happened, take for instances;

*Water from the A.c - Is there a tank in there that produces that water ?, or there's a pumping machine that pumps out H2O.

*Growth- How does growth take place in the body ??.. Your height today is 6'5 and in the next 3 months you're 6'6. How & when does it happen?. Was there a stretch or an unseen alien added bone to your leg??

* Time - How did the man who made the first clock know what time it was??

P.S; You might not get answers to all your questions but the process of getting curious increases your " Brain Usage Percentage".

Written by Lekinz
Inspiration; AwonWeerey100%
Cc Lalasticlala, Seun

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Curiosity by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2015
shocked
Meanwhile I'm curious about how water found its way inside coconut angry sad
Re: Curiosity by LordOfTheWeed: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2015
***coughs***

This is a very educative thread, i must confess, but IMO i would say, even the most intelligent person in the whole or universe rather haven't used up to a % of his brain capability! That sounds odd right?

Humans brain's usage will always remain at that range till eternity simply because all the events we still stress our brains on are the things we see around us but what about the paranormal things and some that we don't even believe they exist at all?

Any man that can use 100% of is brain is a "GOD"

Abeg, just stick to what you know at the moment coz if you attempt to find knowledge beyond your limit, you go just mad! grin

cc: lekinz

1 Like

Re: Curiosity by vizkiz: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2015
I got curious about the air condtion ish, but I didn't even bother finding out. Still wanna discover how it works though

And I am still curious on how internet works!
Like you send a message to someone thousand miles away and in 2secs its just there! Curious!!! angry
Re: Curiosity by KingTom(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2015
Wonderful article, I hope this makes front page. Meanwhile I'm curious about how earthworms alternate their sexuality. smiley
Re: Curiosity by naijaboiy: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm...

I'm curious about so many things. Be back in a jiffy cheesy
Re: Curiosity by Dygeasy(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2015
Sometimes curiousity kills the cat TBH.. Some things you just don't bother about. Though I would really love to be curious about how and why everything in the world and beyond came to be, without thinking there's a supreme being somewhere or that ''BAM!" everything just came to be. I'm not curious just yet but maybe someday I'll attain that level of 'craze'. There you see, y'all are gonna tag that sort of curiousity a crazy one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curiosity by YINKS89(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Curiosity by lekinz(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:
***coughs***

This is a very educative thread, i must confess, but IMO i would say, even the most intelligent person in the whole or universe rather haven't used up to a % of his brain capability! That sounds odd right?

Humans brain's usage will always remain at that range till eternity simply because all the events we still stress our brains on are the things we see around us but what about the paranormal things and some that we don't even believe they exist at all?

Any man that can use 100% of is brain is a "GOD"

Abeg, just stick to what you know at the moment coz if you attempt to find knowledge beyond your limit, you go just mad! grin

cc: lekinz

Your brain usage can never be up to 100% buh you can surely get curious and increase the percentage ...
Where's Garden of Eden located ?? ... angry angry
Re: Curiosity by Eniqurl(f): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm nice...
Re: Curiosity by lekinz(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Cc Dominique ... Fp grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Dream That You Had Supernatural Powers? / 7 Types Of Beggars You're Sure To Meet In Lagos / Ten Things You Don't Know About Sadists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.