Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,816 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT (1952 Views)

Your Spare Parts Best Options / Keke Napep Spare Parts tricycle in nigeria / Is Looking For Workers. 50 New Staffs in Nigeria.Get paid in dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2009
Dear friends,

Do you want to buy  SPARE PARTS, TRUCKS, CARS, EQUIPMENTS  in the UK or Europe?

We can be your link.

We pay for and send the goods to you in Nigeria.

You ll need to come and pick @ our Lagos Office.

You  make all payents in Naira

Buying abroad has never been so easy.

Kindly call Ade on 009 44 7529463430 for more information.

email adeomole100@aol.com
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2009
I would be expecting your call.
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
Thanks
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2009
Nairalanders

Take advantage of this opportunity.
You transactions are secured.

kindly feel free to email me adeomole100@aol.com
or call 009 4475229463430

thanks
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2009
Thank you all for your emails and enquiries.
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by arsenal4va(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2009
yo ade is it possible for u to get me this item from the UK
have written to them a couple of times but recieved no response from them

the link is below

http://www.abbeypowertools.co.uk/car-service-tools/car-fault-code-readers/showitem-10275-69006.aspx
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2009
Yes, i can do that for you.

Am not so sure about the website.

Have you tried ebay? uk
I will give them a call on Tuesday.
Could you please email adeomole100@aol.com

There is a 10% service charge of total cost  £10 min.
Shipping /postage to Nigeria for that item wont be that much.
Delivery is within 2 weeks.
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 12:02am On Apr 11, 2009
Nairalanders and Guest.

Avoid rip off traders.

Buy your spares direct from the UK.

The quality of your goods are guaranteed.

If you find a product send us the link.

Kindly email us adeomole100@aol.com

Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2009
You don't need to worry if you dont have a credit
card

We accept only Naira.

What you need to do

Step 1 Find the product you want on Ebay.
Step 2 Email us the link
Step 3 We will confirm the product is available
Step 4 If you then want to proceed let us know.

We charge a small fee for service charge and we have the most competitive
rates of courier (to deliver) to Nigeria.

If you need more information.
Kindly email me adeomole100@aol.com
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2009
Please inform my brothers and sisters in Nigeria of your returns policy.

What I mean is:

1) If the goods are received, but not as described, what happens then? How are the goods returned, and who covers the return shipping costs?
2) If the goods are damaged in transit, whats the procedure? Or is the buyer stuck with them?
3) If a spare part is delivered, but it's the wrong part, despite the buyer giving the correct description and part number, how can the said part be exchanged for the right one, and who bears the cost?
4) Some parts on ebay are sold with warranty, how is this warranty upheld, in the event of failure within the prescribed period? Does the buyer deal directly with the original seller, or with yourself? What are the logistics of this?
5) If a refund is in order, how is this done?

Ademole, not casting aspersions on your claims, but these are just the sort of questions that should have answers, way before they're asked.

Happy Easter.
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2009
SIENNA,

I appreciate your well thought questions.

We will do everything on our part to make sure we get the right product for our customers.
However, issues you raised can occur but we have a system in place to minimise occurence like that happening.

Goods are pakackaged properly and customers are advised to check their goods before collection.
As an enterprise we will accept mistakes, however some people would like to take advantage of the system.

Sienna . No system is perfect
What i can tell is that you none of the issues you raised have occured and it means our checks and balances are working.

In case, issues like these occur we are well equiped to deal with them in a fair manner

We however do not operate a return policy if the right goods are delivered.

Thank you for your questions.

If you have more,kindly email me adeomole100@aol.com

Thank you.
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2009
Adeomole, no worries.
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2009
Kindly read the steps posted carefully

Contact us adeomole100@aol.com
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2009
All payments are in Naira.

We use GTB.

Their branch network are well distributed.

Thank you

Please send enquiries to adeomole100@aol.com
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2009
DEAR NAIRALANDER

THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE TO YOU ALL
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2009
Are you having difficulty getting original parts for your car?

Do you want to buy a car stereo. CD/DVD, etc

We can save you alot of money by buying direct from UK stores.

We will deliver to you in Nigeria within 2 weeks

email adeomole100@aol.com

call 009 447529463430
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2009
We are redefining the way we so business.

Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by oblo(m): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2009
Can you help get a power bike at a very reasonable price?
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2009
I would say yes.

However, i dont know what is reasonable to you.

Do you have a particular brand in mind.

Kawasaki, Susuki, Honda?

I ll advise you check www.ebay.co.uk

So you can have an idea how much it cost.

I can't reccommend a bike for you because I'm not qualified to do so.

So its imperative you know what you want.

kindly email on adeomole100@aol.com
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2009
Guys, a customer whose car has been gounded for over 7 months.

just because of a small part called VALVE BODY.

He contacted us. Sent us a link on Ebay.

We bought the part and sent it to him in Nigeria.

His car is now back on the road.

How do you explain that?

Priceless. We take pride in the service we provide.

Think. Get what you want when you need it.
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2009
Guys we have made it possible to buy absolutely anthing
you want and you receive your goods in Nigeria.

Be it Spare parts, car accsessories, diagnostics tools.

And the good thing is . You choose what you want.

Kindly contact me for more information.

adeomole100@aol.com
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2009
Please let our customers be reminded that we are limited to
the UK at the moment.

so its www.ebay.co.uk
www.halfords.co.uk
www.amazon.co.uk

or any other website you want to buy from.
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2009
email remains adeomole100@aol.com
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by Igwe9(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2009
Hey Ade!
Looks like somebody needs your help here. smiley smiley
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by Seanpoe(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2009
Do you buy stuff off ebay.com in the states as well?
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by waoosa(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2009
Hi Ade,
I need the facialpanel of toyota carina E. That is area that hosts the two central A/C vents, radio, up to the A/c control buttons.

May be I will send the pix. I need to replace the one in car . I am yet to check ebay though but if you can get it, kindly let me know.

i have sent u mail.
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by ADEOMOLE(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2009
@ Igwe I salute o.
Thank you my brother.

@ Seanpoe. I dont buy from Ebay.com
we buy from www.ebay.co.uk

@ Waoosa, kindly check ebay, when you find it
Kindly send me the link. betterstill you can email me adeomole100@aol.com
thanks
Re: FROM EBAY TO YOU IN NIGERIA . GET YOUR SPARE PARTS GET ANYTHING YOU WANT by getam: 11:53pm On May 13, 2009
i do a similar service like yours for ebay.com only. i believe we can do business together.We need to talk i will give you a call first thing in the morning.

(1) (Reply)

Free Vin Check,10 Requests Will Be Processed Here. / 1987 Model Honda Accord For Sale / Very Clean Nigerian Used 2003 Nissan Altima For Sale. SOLD!SOLD!!SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.