Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Is Cac Fee Of Changing Address & Share Structure Of An Incorp. Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Cac Fee Of Changing Address & Share Structure Of An Incorp. Company (2215 Views)

CBN Introduces Current Account Maintenance Fee / CAC Liquidates 30 Wonder Banks, As Depositors May Lose N106bn / The Economic Structure Of Nigeria By Simon Kolawole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Cac Fee Of Changing Address & Share Structure Of An Incorp. Company by Uchek(m): 11:54pm On Apr 06, 2009
What is the CAC fee of changing some particulars of an incorporated limited liability company

Particulars such as:

* Corporate address of the company
* Removal of a partner and transfer of the allocated share to a new partner
* Change of home address of one of the partners
* Can this changes be made directly with CAC or does one require a lawyer
* How long does does it take to effect this changes.
* If one were to hire a lawyer, what will be the likely cost
Re: What Is Cac Fee Of Changing Address & Share Structure Of An Incorp. Company by sfiea: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2009
Anyone with these info pls?
Re: What Is Cac Fee Of Changing Address & Share Structure Of An Incorp. Company by jameau(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2009
hi saw ur post.

I am a lawyer and i think i have your answers.To effect the changes you have indicated ,since the company is already incorporated ,you will have to obtain certified true copies of the documents from cac and file new ones to wit :forms for change of registered address of the company ,alterations in the share structure and directors of the company ,e.t.c.The new data would have to be assessed and stamp duties paid.One would then obtain certified true copies of the newly filed forms for reference purposes and evidence of the changes made.

On the second leg of your inquiry ,the truth is that although there are a lot of touts parading the cac premises ,they also use lawyers.This is because only lawyers and chartered secretaries are accredited to do business with the commission.If you are still interested and havent got any person yet ,i am ready to effect the changes for you at a reduced fee of 30k (including the cac charges ,stamp duty ,tax charges and professional fees).We may still be able to negotiate but call me on 08052508679 or send an email to akoladejamo@yahoo.com.All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Onitsha The Largest Business City In Afica! How True Is This / Tips For Import From Yiwu International Trading Market / Advice Me, Want To Go Into Motorcycle Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.