Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Please, Give Me Insights To The Ten Branches Of Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Give Me Insights To The Ten Branches Of Engineering (642 Views)

All Nigeria Banks Branches, Addresses And Sort Codes / Tragedy: Fire Razes Adopoly School of Engineering Building (PICS) / Branches Of Jamb Office To Get Your Change Of Institution/course Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Give Me Insights To The Ten Branches Of Engineering by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2009
I understand that there are ten branches of engineering (possibly more). . . .

aeronautics and astronautics
biological engineering
chemical engineering
civil engineering
computer science & engineering
electrical & electronic engineering
environmental engineering
mechanical engineering
nuclear engineering
systems engineering

I'd like to know specific details of this fields. . . .especially on Biological Engineering  wink

To the engineers,  future engineers, and to those who know somethings about engineering, plz come in smiley

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Any One Help Me Convert This Ssce Into American Grade Point System / Who Knows Uni Jos Lagos Dli(pt) Study Center / Which Do You Prefer: Passing Using 'expo' Or Your Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.