Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike (19562 Views)

Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured) / Wike Honours Osinbajo With A State Banquet (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Here are some photos of the recent state banquet organised for key stakeholders in Rivers state on Monday night in Port Harcourt. The event which saw notable dignitaries from different sectors in the state was hosted by governor Nyesom Wike.

http://www.suremediagist.com/2015/09/photos-from-lavish-state-banquet-hosted.html

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by EgusiSoup: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2015
These are leaders ready to leave a positive impact in the lives of their people not like that burantashi goro chewing burukutu sipping kunu drunk dullard who has still not show us the certificate cry

First to Comment.

#EgusiSoup

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by TippyTop(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2015
God bless Fayose and Wike, two action governors.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by lilbazy(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2015
I don't just know why those e_cankerworms from the *Almajiri people's congress" keeps bothering themselves. APC cannot rule any state in the niger delta,Even without carrying out any campaign,wike 'll still beat dakuku.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by temitemi1(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2015
Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by pyyxxaro: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Laulau spending

Excess Crude

Sai Wike

Any other Wike is a Counterfeit wink

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2015
Let him enjoy while it last. One thing for sure, Wike is going. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2015
lilbazy:
I don't just know why those e_cankerworms from the *Almajiri people's congress" keeps bothering themselves. APC cannot rule any state in the niger delta,Even without carrying out any campaign,wike 'll still beat dakuku.
E go be like film trick for your eyes by the time Tribunal finish. You think this is GEJ era

17 Likes

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2015
sameer1212:
E go be like film trick for your eyes by the time Tribunal finish. You think this is GEJ era

Unless you want to end this useless country.

No way will your satanic Islamic party set foot in the Niger Delta.

23 Likes

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by obontami: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2015
PDP's are nothing but thieves

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Unless you want to end this useless country.

No way will your satanic Islamic party set foot in the Niger Delta.
Lol...Your lords and masters(Asari,tompolo and others) said more than this before election and even fly no die. You think this is GEJ era? Any one weh do nonsense, Nigerian government Will deal with him or her and nothing will happen. Mind you* There is new sheriff in town* GOD bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by sammyj: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol...Your lords and masters(Asari,tompolo and others) said more than this before election and even fly no die. You think this is GEJ era? Any one weh do nonsense, Nigerian government Will deal with him or her and nothing will happen. Mind you* There is new sheriff in town* GOD bless Nigeria.
Olodo, the people's mandate is solidly PDP and will remain so.

If your Khalifar thinks he can subvert this mandate then he is in for a long thing.

You think the ND is populated with pushovers like your useless Southwest?

Bring your soldeirs and you will see why we have guns .

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2015
WombRaiders:

Olodo, the people's mandate is solidly PDP and will remain so.

If your Khalifar thinks he can subvert this mandate then he is in for a long thing.

You think the ND is populated with pushovers like your useless Southwest?

Bring your soldeirs and you will see why we have guns .
Can't you talk to some one with out insult Are you a sadist What the hell is wrong with you? Or you think because nairaland has join us, you can type and insult any one? Look, if you can't talk without insulting, don't ever quote me again I don't engage words with sadist. Thank you.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by robosky02(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2015
lilbazy:
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by okpurukata(f): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
sameer1212:

So you are confirming that we are back to a dictatorship kwoo? Let's see how the game plays out. The wickedness of man. Just because APC wants Rivers state by all means everything they do is acceptable. Let PDP do same, we cry foul. This level of hypocrisy is evil. God is surely watching.
As a passing shot, on Wike we stand.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Can't you talk to some one with out insult Are you a sadist What the hell is wrong with you? Or you think because nairaland has join us, you can type and insult any one? Look, if you can't talk without insulting, don't ever quote me again I don't engage words with sadist. Thank you.

Fuckery as usual!

Now fck off
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2015
okpurukata:

So you are confirming that we are back to a dictatorship kwoo? Let's see how the game plays out. The wickedness of man. Just because APC wants Rivers state by all means everything they do is acceptable. Let PDP do same, we cry foul. This level of hypocrisy is evil. God is surely watching.

Why would they not want Rivers after that fool Amaechi decided to dash them Rivers commonwealth.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by rusher14: 11:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Wike would need the memories.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2015
okpurukata:

Lol.. Okpurukata, all am saying is that let the peoples mandate be consider. If there is evidence that election didn't hold in some places and there is evidence to back it, I don't see why any one should be sad. Remember international electoral observers earlier said there was not election in river state and now the Army again? Haba We need to let the tribunal do their jobs plss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by wunmi590(m): 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wike ride on
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
HUNGER MOOD ACTIVATED angry
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by gokay11(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Enjoy ur life working governor
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by AnanseK(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
lilbazy:

MANDELA TO NIGERIA...
“YOU know I am not very happy with Nigeria. I have made that very clear on many occasions. Yes, Nigeria stood by us more than any nation, but you let yourselves down, and Africa and the black race very badly. Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.
“What do young Nigerians think about your leaders and their country and Africa? Do you teach them history? Do you have lessons on how your past leaders stood by us and gave us large amounts of money? You know I hear from Angolans and Mozambicans and Zimbabweans how your people opened their hearts and their homes to them. I was in prison then, but we know how your leaders punished western companies who supported Apartheid.
“What about the corruption and the crimes? Your elections are like wars. Now we hear that you cannot be president in Nigeria unless you are Muslim or Christian. Some people tell me your country may break up. Please don’t let it happen.
“Let me tell you what I think you need to do. You should encourage leaders to emerge who will not confuse public office with sources of making personal wealth. Corrupt people do not make good leaders. Then you have to spend a lot of your resources for education.
“Educate children of the poor, so that they can get out of poverty. Poverty does not breed confidence. Only confident people can bring changes. Poor, uneducated people can also bring change, but it will be hijacked by the educated and the wealthy...give young Nigerians good education. Teach them the value of hard work and sacrifice, and discourage them from crimes which are destroying your image as a good people.”
(Excerpts taken from a 2007 interview with Mandela .

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by allanphash7(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
I dont know why am not just interested in wike and Fayose news again
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by chinedujazzy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wike do d needful!
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Harmthe(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
wicked wike
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by agarawu23(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by freedom96: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol...that moment when the military confirms that no election was held in a whole local govt in rivers
Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Demmzy15(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
This Wicked Wike aka sleeping Governor no know say elections no hold. I can't wait for him to leave.

Dakuku Peterside our man.

Sai Change!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The State Banquet Hosted By Wike by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
hmmm....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pump Price Fraud: We Are Not Involved - Capital Oil And Gas Industries / Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. / Peace Ekom Robert: Police Arrest, Detain Woman Who Sued IG, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.