Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Am Having Problem Downloading Kaspersky Antivirus! Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Am Having Problem Downloading Kaspersky Antivirus! Help! (582 Views)

Kaspersky Antivirus Banned By The US Government / Do I Really Need An Antivirus For Windows 8.1? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Having Problem Downloading Kaspersky Antivirus! Help! by kingstylo01(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Computer gurus in the house, please i need help oh! My pc started showing signs of virus, so to be on a safer side, i decided to download kerspersky antivirus. The download was successfull, and as i wanted to install it, they prompted me to unistall orbit downloader which i did, then the kerspesky antivirus started downloading. It was showing 154.5MB as the total size. However, the problem here is that each time the download reaches up to 150MB or 155MB, it will start all over from 35MB! It has happened more than three times, and as i am typing this, it is the fourth time. Please what soluld i do? More than 1GB of data gone already! HELP ASAP! sad shocked embarassed cry
Re: Am Having Problem Downloading Kaspersky Antivirus! Help! by kingstylo01(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2015
Still waiting! Thanks in advance
Re: Am Having Problem Downloading Kaspersky Antivirus! Help! by sameolg616(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
its ur system
Re: Am Having Problem Downloading Kaspersky Antivirus! Help! by kingstylo01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
sameolg616:
its ur system
How do you mean? Anyway, i actually canceled the installation because it was starting afresh, the fourth time!

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Or Disable The Control Panel In Windows / How To Stop Windows Update From Automatically Restarting Your / Contact Me For Your Free Video, PDF Tutorials And Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.