Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,949 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit (7438 Views)

See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS / Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2015
I have observed that since the exit of the Protection Seeker (aka as the Chief Wailer and the Spin Doctor), NL’s opposition party has been in disarray and has shown lack of capacity to mount any serious challenge to the FG/presidency’s supporters on this forum.

Despite that he exhibited traces of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) to create threads on anything and everything even if unnecessary, Barcanista is blessed with ability to force you to think and constantly put you on your toes by whatever means necessary. He had an equal ability to unearth facts to support his position as well as to turn logic on its head to attempt to deflate his opponent’s.

If he had been around in the couple of weeks passed, he would surely have come up with threads such as “PMB’s 100 Wasted Days”, or “PMB’s Assets –Who is Deceiving Who?” and would have surely done a thread to counter the “PMB’s 100 Days of Restoration of Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory” https://www.nairaland.com/2567691/pmbs-100-days-restoring-sanity. By so doing, there would have been some semblance of debate on this forum.

But since his unceremonious departure from here, his fan boys and fan girls have proved incompetent, not only of having the ability to create quality threads that elicit thought-provoking discussions BUT have also shown their inability to engage constructively in discussions. Many of them don’t even know the difference between Excess Crude Account and Foreign Reserves of the country! Many others, in the face of defeat in an argument result to hurling abusive words. Yet the remaining few intelligent ones will resort to appealing to sentiments, pity and blackmailing their opponents using such words as “arrogance”, “proud” and “lecturer” to describe a superior opponent.

The greatest failure of the Chief Wailer was not his defection to the sinking ship of PDP at the time he did. It was his failure to leave behind at least a competent successor in the opposition camp to provide some semblance of opposition to us in the Progressives camp. By that failure, he has left a vacuum crying to be filled on this forum.

Going on a break from NL for some weeks will not be a bad idea now. Will it? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool

Watch out and see those his supporters described above prove me right!

Modified*
Having gone through some wailer's and progressives' comments here, I'm surprised that some think this thread is about barcanista. Not at all!

For those who can read between the lines, this thread is more about revealing how shallow, lazy and empty the guys he left behind have been. Instead of them to bury their head in shame, they keep saying "you miss him", "you're publicizing him", bla, bla, bla.

In plain words, I am saying that those left behind by Chief Wailer are just too lazy and unintelligent. QED! cool

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Nimoomosuli: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2015
OP, the thing taya me sef. There is no longer credible wailers on this forum. embarassed embarassed embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Nimoomosuli:
OP, the thing taya me sef. There is no longer credible wailers on this forum. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Madam, the thing serious o. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Mynd44: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
This is petty

8 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Mynd44: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:
tola9jaa, LieDetector, freedom96, tola9ja, musiwax, GOATandYAMtheory, LLED, socialmediaman, midolian, TheFilmmaker, BUHARIWILLWIN, Jesusloveyou, dein77, Collynzo419, MuhdG, agabusta, medamillion, IbnSultaan, patrickmuf, koboko69, jpphilips, Gbawe, Mynd44, NgeneUkwenu, Beremx, Obiageli
And the next time you want to have a wánk fess, stay out of my mentions

6 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2015
I heard from a reliable source that he is now with APC

5 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Mynd44:

And the next time you want to have a wánk fess, leave stay out of my mentions
Noted sire.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Segadem(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Chief wailer indeed.

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2015
Onosas:
I heard from a reliable source that he is now with APC
It's not impossible. He is a politician and most politicians don't mind going back to their vomit.

6 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2015
Lol...I kind of missed that guy too. Among the wailers, He is more intelligent and tolerable. The rest are just empty, wretch and flat heads cheesy Hope He is okay.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol...I kind of missed that guy too. Among the wailers, He is more intelligent and tolerable. The rest are just empty, wretch and flat heads cheesy Hope He is okay.
I tell you. I didn't know I could even be saying this. His comrades have really not lived up to providing anything near what he offered. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by MizMyColi(f): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Mynd44:
This is petty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2015
MizMyColi, I sight you. How bodi?

5 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2015
The wailing wailers are now without a leader. Most of them like Bloodykiller are comic relief.

16 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by moyinoluwabun(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2015
I'm sure u missed him. Guess u too can av a rest now.

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
I'm sure u missed him. Guess u too can av a rest now.
Sure. I just explained why and how.

And I gave an indication I might go on leave from NL too.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The wailing wailers are now without a leader. Most of them like Bloodykiller are comic relief.
That guy you mentioned is a different case entirely. His and a few others are out of this world. I guess the frustration of not having someone to rally behind has increased their own problem. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Beremx(f): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2015
Before the protection seeker defected, Sincere9gerian have been the leader of the wailing party. Sadly,he left nairaland only to resurface later.

Ochejoseph is there to continue where barcanista stopped. Nairaland will be boring without their incessant wailing.

10 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Beremx:
Before the protection seeker defected, Sincere9gerian have been the leader of the wailing party. Sadly,he left nairaland only to resurface later.

Ochejoseph is there to continue where barcanista stopped. Nairaland will be boring without their incessant wailing.
But these guys have not lived up to offering anything in the last three weeks or so.

5 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Beremx(f): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:

But these guys have not lived up to offering anything in the last three weeks or so.

don't expect anything from them. They are only good at throwing personal insults,nothing more.

Btw,I miss jmaine too. That's another dude I respect very much even though he likes to throw insults too.

3 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by themilanway(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2015
All of them put together disgust me.Its one thing to play opposition but its entirely another thing to distort facts just to earn some lame political points.

The guy isn't brilliant,you guys need to stop eulogising him.All he does is to freaking copy and paste links,something any one can do,if you have the time.

Jonathan didn't give a "damn"about asset declaration as a president,yet you blackmail,mudsling,ridicule and insult a president who did.

The"reasonable"female among them is who I pitied the most.

They are all bunch of sore losers and hypocrites

They are also the most useless set of Nigerians alive.

10 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Truckpusher(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2015
PassingShot:
I have observed that since the exit of the Protection Seeker (aka as the Chief Wailer and the Spin Doctor), NL’s opposition party has been in disarray and has shown lack of capacity to mount any serious challenge to the FG/presidency’s supporters on this forum.

Despite that he exhibited traces of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) to create threads on anything and everything even if unnecessary, Barcanista is blessed with ability to force you to think and constantly put you on your toes by whatever means necessary. He had an equal ability to unearth facts to support his position as well as to turn logic on its head to attempt to deflate his opponent’s.

If he had been around in the couple of weeks passed, he would surely have come up with threads such as “PMB’s 100 Wasted Days”, or “PMB’s Assets –Who is Deceiving Who?” and would have surely done a thread to counter the “PMB’s 100 Days of Restoration of Sanity, Accountability, Hope & Lost Glory” https://www.nairaland.com/2567691/pmbs-100-days-restoring-sanity. By so doing, there would have been some semblance of debate on this forum.

But since his unceremonious departure from here, his fan boys and fan girls have proved incompetent, not only of having the ability to create quality threads that elicit thought-provoking discussions BUT have also shown their inability to engage constructively in discussions. Many of them don’t even know the difference between Excess Crude Account and Foreign Reserves of the country! Many others, in the face of defeat in an argument result to hurling abusive words. Yet the remaining few intelligent ones will resort to appealing to sentiments, pity and blackmailing their opponents using such words as “arrogance”, “proud” and “lecturer” to describe a superior opponent.

The greatest failure of the Chief Wailer was not his defection to the sinking ship of PDP at the time he did. It was his failure to leave behind at least a competent successor in the opposition camp to provide some semblance of opposition to us in the Progressives camp. By that failure, he has left a vacuum crying to be filled on this forum.

Going on a break from NL for some weeks will not be a bad idea now. Will it? grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool

Watch out and see those his supporters described above prove me right!
You do truly feel that your ranting in this forum makes any changes ? grin smh.

The truth is that you've been living in a fool's paradise my friend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by midolian(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2015
I strongly believe he is still on nairaland, hiding under one of his numerous monikers.

4 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by landinfo: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2015
The #LyingLiarz have never been happy with the body language of their oga!!!!!
Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2015
themilanway:
All of them put together disgust me.Its one thing to play opposition but its entirely another thing to distort facts just to earn some lame political points.

The guy isn't brilliant,you guys need to stop eulogising him.All he does is to freaking copy and paste links,something any one can do,if you have the time.

Jonathan didn't give a "damn"about asset declaration as a president,yet you blackmail,mudsling,ridicule and insult a president who did.

The"reasonable"female among them is who I pitied the most.

They are all bunch of sore losers and hypocrites

They are also the most useless set of Nigerians alive.
I completely agree with you. However, you cannot deny the fact that he is better than those he left behind.

When he was here, at least "something" was offered even though it was mostly distortions and lies. What have those left behind offered? ABSOLUTE NOTHING!

3 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
You do truly feel that your ranting in this forum makes any changes ? grin smh.

The truth is that you've been living in a fool's paradise my friend.
Wetin I talk? One of the categories mentioned!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Beremx:
don't expect anything from them. They are only good at throwing personal insults,nothing more.

Btw,I miss jmaine too. That's another dude I respect very much even though he likes to throw insults too.
Yeah, that guy too.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2015
That Guy irritates me! Please stop giving him undue publicity!

14 Likes

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:49am On Sep 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by PassingShot(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
He did irritate me too but I have come to prefer his irritation to no opposition at all.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one though.

1 Like

Re: Since The Chief Wailer’s Exit by Demdem(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Most opponents are lovers of jonah-daft and i seriously dont know any sensible one actually. The protection seeker was different because he was once not his admirer. So OP, dont be surprise, those fools have nothing to give.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NPA Cancels $133.28M SAA Fees To OMSL Limited Due To Security / Bye-election; Live Monitoring And Updates (cross River, Kwara, Bauchi & Katsina) / Just In: Buhari Shocks Oshiomole, Endorse His Removal As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.