Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Unemployment And The Get Rich Syndrome In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment And The Get Rich Syndrome In Nigeria (1609 Views)

Nigeria And Her First And Second Class Job Syndrome / Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Unemployment And Leadership's Selfishness:Agony Of The Depressed Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment And The Get Rich Syndrome In Nigeria by obieze69: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2015
what is the most deadly cankerworm that most Nigerian Youth indulge in to make money overnight?
Like an ocean that habours an infinite number of various organisms, the categories of consequences of unemployement are never closed; out of a corrupt mind, come such bye-products and vices as greed, selfishness, malice,political ingratitude, left-handed/ethnically colored political criticisms, and most especially the rabid desire to get rich quickly. Among all the categories of corruption, get-rich-quick syndrome, in which many Nigerian youth are now engulfed, is the most inimical to Nigerian progress, jointly or severally.

Because of this madness to get wealth quickly, many Nigerian pupils, students, and undergraduates leave their centers of learning in pursuit of quick money by way of internet fraud, armed robbery, drug-peddling, and kidnapping. Because of this quick money madness, many of our political leaders seek public offices for purposes of looting public property/fund. Because of it, many Nigerian principals and university lecturers embezzle school/university property/fund entrusted to their care, and they are almost always organizing one inopportune strike after another to get quick salary increase.

Owing to this weird and inordinate desire to acquire money overnight, traders who have reasonably good businesses leave their shops for armed robbery, drug-peddling, and kidnapping, and young girls who should be in schools/universities turn to prostitution and human sex-trafficking abroad. Get-rich- quick syndrome in Nigeria has turned our churches into centers for quick proprietary aggrandizement, and young university graduates who should settle down and look for work or resort to self-sacrifice, as many of their predecessors did in the past, do not have the patience to do so any more. The trades many of them know now are armed-robbery, drug-trafficking, kidnapping, obtaining money under false pretences etc under the cover of unemployment. This, I believe, is the main problem with Nigerian society.

My experience yesterday- I was on my way to work yesterday and decided to stop over in my ususal habit to to view Newspaper headlines and I came accross a page in a popularly news paper advertising a foreign American site via a link claiming that a lot of Nigeria youth had testified that the company is over 4years old and has made most Nigerians wealthy, I was curious and followed the link which landed me on a webpage to verify weather indeed the site is genuine or not.
Please my fellow Nairalanders kindly visit this site/link and let me know if anyone has made a fotune from this get rich website http://jobrize.com/index.php?ref=171667
Thank you.
Re: Unemployment And The Get Rich Syndrome In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
Op. Lmao with this your method of reverse psychology.
Re: Unemployment And The Get Rich Syndrome In Nigeria by nluser: 7:55am On Sep 24, 2015
lol...gullible nigerians U want us to satisfy our curiosity or urs Assuming u ain't promoting the SCAM site,y do u have to put ur reference number there. And FYI, all dis referral sites ain't real,they make u invite people to there site through referrals and promise to pay u once u achieve a particular target only for u to achieve that and ur money won't be paid or the site goes offline or they tell u a diff story. Can't I decide to(in order to achieve the minimum payout), to register myself 20timea using diff names and email
The aim is to drive traffic to their site and they withdraw themselves od flip the site once their target is achieved. WISE UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Unemployment And The Get Rich Syndrome In Nigeria by Jaxx123: 2:32pm On May 25, 2021
MAKE $1,000 WITHIN TWO WEEK IN THIS POWERFUL PROGRAM

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MAKE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

Having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8

(1) (Reply)

Job At Nigerian Breweries Plc / Emirates Airline Recruitment- / fft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.