Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Story - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Story (2049 Views)

See Funny Sallah Pictures To Spice Up Your Celebration / Picture Of How A Girl Sleep When In Her Boo's House And When At Home / [funny] Why Indians Can't Play In The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story by sandy8002(f): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Story by jantofubu(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
lipsrsealed too much of ewa agonyin shocked
Re: Story by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Let person hold this woman o. Because its obvious her embarassment might lead to suicide. grin.
Thats quite funny sha.
Re: Story by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
lol
Re: Story by Imortal001: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Oghene!
Re: Story by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Chai! See disgrace
Re: Story by donTbone(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
you aint seeing wah am seeing cool

the #hadiknown moment wen an Ibadan gal tries Chinese rice with ewa aganyin!LOL

Is the crowd aint aware of the odour? sad

1 Like

Re: Story by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
But shey the girl nor wear underwear? The thing is not supposed to drop just like that na grin
You can't blame her though. This can happen to anybody. Loose bowel or dirrheoa is usually caused by eating too much junks at a go , extremely sugery things in excess and failure of your body system to adapt to a new food or new environment.
Morale of the story, always stay indoors when you notice such. Do not make the mistake of going out especially where there are no toilets close by because nature will surely embarass you.
Adios.

1 Like

Re: Story by ThimmyWood(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shoooooo!!!!! Omo this one gidigan ooooooo
Re: Story by Morenike1984(f): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hahahahahahah, I should laugh but Men I feel sorry for the babe. Purging is not a joking sturvs.

It just made me remember d most embarrassing moment of my life. It was during NYSC camp, we were to go for endurance trek after I don chop rice and beans for mammy market early that morning. I was still okay for the first part of our trek but in our way back I just noticed some rumbling and discomfort in my tummy.

I shrugged it off till I couldn't ignore it anymore and had to flag down an okada man to quickly take me back to d camp. Omo I was sweating profusely and felt every gallop and pothole we ran into. When I got back to camp I went to the room I was put in, took off my trousers and tied my towel as a wrapper beneath my t-shirt. I got to the bathroom and the stalks were all occupied see the battle I had to hold the shit from coming out. I unfortunately lost the battle and shit right there on myself in front of the toilet stall (abi na shalanga) when d occupant came out she had to pity me and fetch a bucket of water for me to clean up with and got fresh clothes for me to change to. Meeen it's a day I would rather forget.

Lets share our stories so we can all laugh.
Re: Story by joewizzy247: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
lolz.i remember wen shit catch me for road.i begin run to my house.as i reach house i wan open d toilet door then i heard bros sayin'yes,who b dat'
Re: Story by ezeonline2(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
This one na yawa oo couple with gbege. The tin almost embarrassed sometime ago,thanks to my pady of life that came to my rescue.
Re: Story by kannymoore(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2015
This is just a simple case of "mess" gone awry!

Tenks!

grin

1 Like

Re: Story by Morenike1984(f): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2015
kannymoore:
This is just a simple case of "mess" gone awry!

Tenks!

grin

Hahahahaha, this one pass mess o
Re: Story by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 11, 2015
How
UrennaNkoli:
But shey the girl nor wear underwear? The thing is not supposed to drop just like that na grin
You can't blame her though. This can happen to anybody. Loose bowel or dirrheoa is usually caused by eating too much junks at a go , extremely sugery things in excess and failure of your body system to adapt to a new food or new environment.
Morale of the story, always stay indoors when you notice such. Do not make the mistake of going out especially where there are no toilets close by because nature will surely embarass you.
Adios.
how many of una dey wear panties?
Re: Story by Eunitwap(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
funny die OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tongue grin shocked
Re: Story by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
THE Bleep! She can't be "Messed" with grin
Re: Story by Morenike1984(f): 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
THE Bleep! She can't be "Messed" with grin
Loooool, that's a good one.

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When You Realize If You Turn Your Head, You Are Truly Dead. / Never Owe Smart People / Childhood Photos You Can Relate To If You Are Ajepako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.