Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

How Arsenal & Wilshere Hope To Avoid More Injury Crises - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Arsenal & Wilshere Hope To Avoid More Injury Crises (289 Views)

Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ / Ronaldo Borrows Doctor's Phone To Check Facial Injury On Pitch / I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Arsenal & Wilshere Hope To Avoid More Injury Crises by Moh4newsafrica(f): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
The Gunners are being far more cautious with the midfielder’s return from his latest ankle injury but are hopeful he will be in contention for next week’s trip to Stamford Bridge

Arsenal fans could have been forgiven for fearing the worst when the news broke last month that Jack Wilshere had suffered a hairline fracture in his left ankle.

While the club announced that Wilshere would miss four to six weeks, suggestions that the midfielder would be out for more than two months felt ominous given the player’s injury history and the Gunners’ notorious inaccuracy when it comes to predicting injury lay-offs.

Take the announcement of Danny Welbeck’s knee surgery last week as a prime example. Roy Hodgson suggested this week that the striker will be out for six months despite noises emanating from the club that he could be back around Christmas time.

read more<<<<<<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/2015/09/how-arsenal-wilshere-hope-to-avoid-more-injury-crises/

(1) (Reply)

The Instability Has Been Costly / The 1960bet Jackpot 5 Correct Scores Specials Is Here Again / Sent The Case Back To The Lower Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.