Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves (10503 Views)

Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor / Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS / Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by DONSMITH123(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Reports from Lokoja, the Kogi State capital, has it that thieves have invaded houses of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, delegates who are expected to vote for aspirants contesting the party’s governorship primaries.

A delegate, In Lokoja Local Government Area’s Ward C, Suleiman Ibrahim, informed DAILY POST that his residence was ransacked and family members subjected to thorough search in a bid to collect the supposed money that might have been given out by the party.

DAILY POST correspondent in Lokoja reports that postponement of the primaries has thrown a lot of people off balance, especially the delegates and anxious party members.

Several delegates, especially those outside the state capital, complained of harassments by hoodlums who believe they have been given loads of money to vote for certain aspirants.

“No body gave us money because it was not clear if the primary election was going to hold”, Adejo Onoku, a delegate from the Eastern flank of the state lamented.

Thugs were spotted around the stadium area close to Lugard Road, keeping vigil on the delegates who might stray to spend part of their largess at the many bars in the area.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/10/kogi-pdp-delegates-attacked-by-thieves/

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Omo thief dey steal from thief again?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by madridguy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Haaahaaaahaaaaa. Laughing in ebira. PDP ( Papa decieving pickin ) party I hail ooooo. You people should pay your political thugs before the second version of the story happen. Kogi people should relax their mind, CHANGE is around the corner.

9 Likes

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by DONSMITH123(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Omo thief dey steal from thief again?

Bad girl, so PDP na thief..
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
APC thugs in action.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Bad girl, so PDP na thief..

they av virtually empty Kogi state.

this is a state that looks like a local government. Worker have not been paid for 9 months and the governor is coming back for the second term

Have you visited the state capital recently?

It looks like a shadow. No good road.

7 Likes

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
APC thugs in action.

Wailer....its good for PDP.

Tell Wada to pay them or else......no comments

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by benedictnsi(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Just say PDP partners visited them in Kogi...... Who be thief

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by DONSMITH123(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

they av virtually empty Kogi state.

this is a state that looks like a local government. Worker have not been paid for 9 months and the governor is coming back for the second term

Have you visited the state capital recently?

It looks like a shadow. No good road.

you have a point anyway, to me the governor should have use the money he's trying to use to contest for the second term to pay the workers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by DONSMITH123(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

ahahahahahahah.....Bad sharp guy
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Wailer....its good for PDP.

Tell Wada to pay them or else......no comments

Never quote me in ya life again if you gat nothing reasonable to say!
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Never quote me in ya life again!

then you must say the truth and dont be blind

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
DONSMITH123:

you have a point anyway, to me the governor should have use the money he's trying to use to contest for the second term to pay the workers.

abi
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

May your tea never lack milk
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by DONSMITH123(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

easy dear...are you from Kogi?
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

I wont answer you according to your foolishness, just adhere to what I said.

I hope you could comprehend that.
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by temitemi1(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Apc nah don add robbery to ur many bad ways grin
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

I'll wont answer you according to your foolishness

i hear you Officer Mufu

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
DONSMITH123:

easy dear...are you from Kogi?

yes!
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by Imortal001: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Eyah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by benedictnsi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

May your tea never lack milk

I feel you jare..... And may you never lack milk to supply in your mountain everest and kilimanjaro
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

i hear you Officer Mufu
It shows you have no respect for your papa.
Like mother, like daughter!!!
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
benedictnsi:

I feel you jare..... And may you never lack milk to supply in your mountain everest and kilimanjaro

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

It shows you have no respect for your papa.

Like mother, like daughter!!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by DONSMITH123(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
BlackrulesDworld, and Oluwasmith1. Una wan fight because of politicians?

Politicians are not worth fighting for my dear friends..

Be wise.

Cc: Lalasticlala, come see your people o
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

That unquenchable hunger will definitely lead to your destruction.
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by DONSMITH123(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

That unquenchable hunger will definitely lead to your destruction.

bros, just forget the lady abeg...i see no reason why you should answer a lady...am sure she's just mad with her governor for not doing anything in the state.
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
DONSMITH123:

bros, just forget the lady abeg...i see no reason why you should answer a lady...am sure she's just mad with her governor for not doing anything in the state.

Sight you man.....

Hers is a close case.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by Favourcharles23(f): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
no one wants to take chances.... good luck to the aspirants
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by tolexy007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
sad
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by wunmi590(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is the hand work of all the APC tout.
Re: Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves by idari: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kogi is messed up,even as a wailer I can tell u dat Kogi is messed up dia Governor Is doin notin and I wish he luz dis comin election let d truth be told,I use to pass dia road on my way to Enugu and its seems dia is no development in dat in state even in dia state capital!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Ibibio have in common with Urhobo,benin And Itshekiri? / Are Nigerian Youths Truly Ready To Run Or Just Ranting?, By Dele Momodu / 'Oshiomhole Will Wreck APC' - Daniel Nwafor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.