Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

I’ll Never Do Anything To Jeopardize My Marriage -mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Never Do Anything To Jeopardize My Marriage -mercy Aigbe (816 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash / "My Marriage Isn't Perfect"- Mercy Johnson Replies Uche Maduagwu's Post / If Your Partner Is Provoking You Too Much Walk Out Of The Marriage - Mercy Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Never Do Anything To Jeopardize My Marriage -mercy Aigbe by LadyBibs: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
A couple of weeks back, popular Yoruba actress Mercy Aigbe bagged Best Yoruba Actress of the Year award courtesy of a magazine which has been generating mixed reactions both within and outside the industry.

In her interview with ENCOMIUM Weekly she explained issues surrounding her as a mother, business woman and wife...

Read on: http://newspepa.com/ill-never-do-anything-to-jeopardize-my-marriage-mercy-aigbe-39069

Re: I’ll Never Do Anything To Jeopardize My Marriage -mercy Aigbe by athaboi(f): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Better for u!
Re: I’ll Never Do Anything To Jeopardize My Marriage -mercy Aigbe by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Good
Re: I’ll Never Do Anything To Jeopardize My Marriage -mercy Aigbe by Obaf16(f): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dat is nice of him.

(1) (Reply)

} / HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LINDA IKEJI / Shameful!! Meet This M@ture Village L@dy Who Sh@red H-er Long T0t0 (ph0t0s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.