Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal (38328 Views)

How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow / Chief Of Army Staff Representative Discredits Rivers AP at the Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by bonechamberlain(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Silly APC. They can only make noises, Rivers State is PDP's birthright. The demonic party of Almajiris don't want to accept defeat.
they can never accept defeat, until they are totally crushed and that's what wike would do to them in the tribunal.. total crushing.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by dyn1800: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Where scamnews or na scannews them they call themselves.... The crazy online news that ruin Jonathan with false and fake stories about the opposition then. Yet some mediocre will believe this
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Calebsky(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
olapluto:
This report is a biased twisting of the actual events. If you want good news, go to Punch, Vanguard, Thisday, Premiumtimes, and even Sahara reporters. Scan news is one of PDP's last cells.

I disagree with you bro on this matter. If you want the real truth go to the people that voted or not in Rivers State. The media is filled with all manner of lies and half-baked truths, written to deceive gullible minds or twisted to foster an agenda grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by dyn1800: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Never believe scamnews
ladyF:
This is getting interesting...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by frankyychiji(f): 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Beremx:
you and that cretin you quoted should stop disturbing my mentions.
Oooh my baby! Beremeole my love! Come come come to Papa! I love you baby! I will die for you!

looking yansh, killing goat! I will die for your love! kiss kiss kiss

...turn around turn around turn around baby see your lover...

Put your areola in my mouth baby i love you! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Eltigre7: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
olokedde:
*says Army, Security Agencies did not assist PDP in rigging governorship election

*says he did not witness illegal thumb printing

Plot by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Tukur Buratai to help the Rivers State APC Governorship Candidate, Dakuku Peterside at the tribunal suffered a major setback as his representative, Captain Garba Sani told the Rivers State Governorship Election Tribunal that the Nigerian Army did not participate or assist the PDP in any rigging activities in Tai Local Government Area as alleged by the petitioner.

Captain Sani said that he received a signal from the Chief of Army Staff instructing him to testify on behalf of the Rivers State APC.

He led other soldiers to Tai LGA to maintain the peace for the governorship election. He testified on Wednesday.

The Representative of the Chief of Army Staff also declared that he did not see the Police or any other security agency assisting the PDP to manipulate the governorship election.

Captain Sani who was cross examined by Mr Okey Wali (SAN ) counsel to Governor Wike added that he did not see anybody illegally thumb printing ballot papers at any location.

Asked if he wrote a report on the said governorship election in Rivers State, Captain Sani agreed, but said it has been submitted to the Chief of Army Staff. He said that the report was not released to him on his way to the Tribunal.

The Chief of Army Staff said that he led 38 soldiers who he claimed were crammed in two Hiliux Vans.

Asked how the soldiers were able to convey arrested thugs since they had only two Hiliux Vans, Captain Sani could not explain.

He was further asked to explain how the Policemen he claimed they handed over arrested persons conveyed them to a separate location, since they had no vehicle. The Army Captain said he could explain.

The Representative of the Chief of Army Staff said he did not get the identities of the so-called thugs who disrupted elections as he merely handed them over to the police.

Asked if he was aware if those allegedly arrested by him have been prosecuted, the Chief of Army Staff representative said it was not his business to get such information.

Counsel to Governor Wike put it to the representative of the Chief of Army Staff that his testimony was mere hearsay and cannot be relied upon by the Tribunal, since he admitted that he didn’t participate or see anybody rigging.

The so called 38 soldiers in two Hiliux Vans allegedly monitored elections in 10 wards and 91 polling units of Tai Local Government Area of Rivers State.

It remains unclear who directed the Chief of Army Staff to send a Representative to the Tribunal. Many believe that he received the directive from his overall employer.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/under-cross-examination-chief-of-army-staff-representative-discredits-rivers-apc-at-the-tribunal/

U must be a fooooool to think say nah mumu like ur papa and mama u wan come mislead for here, pdp(people deceiving people), u cum here wan give people fake news, God punish u and ur generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by mooremedia: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
let me invoke some rotten spirits

i command these spirits to come forth

NgeneUkwenu the bastard she-male oya come and get forked in the assss

Demdem the vulture come and eat carcass grin

passingshot the illiterate body language analyser come and analyse how Buhari’s body language will put Dakwukwu fatawaterside in office

omenka (aka Omenkata) the Hopless bastard go and die and rot in hades.

Abduljabbar4 and midolian oya make una sell gworo to people grin

Beremx my sweetheart come and kiss me kiss
The hate is really Real

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by shaqhead: 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
adaweezy:
jaundiced report
[b][/b]
Who brings Scam news Post to front page ??
Seun you need to vet your mods, how can a mod move such pothole riddled posts to nairalands front page ? When did a subpoena become a plot
Next time put Scamnews alongside the header on the frontpage

This is from thisday http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/rivers-more-army-witnesses-insists-no-election-took-place-on-april-11/219887/
My brother I tire for certain junk that hits the front page. A simple google search by the mods wl have suuficed in checkin the credibility of certain threads...not one well news outlet is carrying this gibberish!

Time is the revealer of all things
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by MadCow1: 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
ddippset:
And then this article is supposed to mean what exactly? Is the army chief supposed to admit that the army and the police participated in rigging? Or is hr supposed to admit he saw people rigging and thumb printing but didn't arrest them? The army already said elections didn't take place, what do these fuccking wailers want to hear again?

I wa patiently reading through the responses on the thread and just had to stop at yours.

Rigging an election is a Federal crime. There is no way in hell the Army would ever admit to assisting in perpetuating a crime. never!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by OrIandoOwoh(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
APC can never win south south.its a fact

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Allee90: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
dejavski:
APC is not popular in the SS region!
It's as simple as that

And that is why SS region will NEVER rule Nigeria again
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by hush15: 11:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
kodded:

i thought buhari appointed 'saints'

undecided undecided

i thought they blaming the PDP for making our security institutions partisan... now, who is being partisan, they one that conceded defeat or the one who won't let go cos he was defeated.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Even if he had tried to speak in favor of apc he would be busted because after that operation,he would be asked to provide report of what he encountered.So he just spoke the truth.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Demdem:
The officer said the truth. he didnt see anything because like he claimed yesterday, there was no election at all in the LG he was posted to ensure security. Most likely, votes counted in favour for wike in that election was thumbprinted in one of wikes thiugs house. This testimony hasnt negated his earlier stance that election didnt hold where he was posted. he didnt see anything. bad news to wikes thugs. grin grin

But he claimed to have arrested hooligans who were trying cause chaos during the election and handed them over to police.

1. Which election was he refering to, where and when was the election held, when he claims there was no election in Tai LGA?

Un inteligent fools in the name of APC.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Allee90:

Nigeria is not your property, you have only one vote which doesn't even count, so stop talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by wyserose: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by aariwa(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
The testimony made APC's case stronger cos testimonies from their earlier witnesses adduced evidence that no elections was held rivers while this discredited witness was trying to tell the court otherwise ie that there was rigging
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Uzosaint(m): 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
PMB and APC wasteing Their Time/money On Rivers Election,Rivers Is Not Just Like Any Other States(APC should tread with caution,u did not win an election and u're doing everything possible to do that Wait a Minute,Go To The Streets Of PH And Ask Whose Dakuku Peterside I Bet U Majority Of People Don't Know him and U Want To Force Him On The People(APC should Go sumwhere else).

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
another set back!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Nellybii: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Taylor86:
Amaechi will shed tears hearing this

Dakuku sorry ooo

We like u Dakuku but we love Wike

Rivers APC RIP

You only read the headlines and started commenting. Am sure you didn't read the report?
The headline is so misleading.
It has nothing to do with the report.
So I cant understand why anyone will shed tears in this case. For obvious reasons, it is impossible for any soldier to admit he saw colleagues helping to rig elections.
So who will be crying and for what reasons?
The fact remains that the governorship electiion didn't hold in Rivers state and it will be cancelled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by dejavski(m): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Allee90:

R u God? angry
That's why Nigeria will no longer rely on SS oil again

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by maskengy: 12:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Wike is wicked oooo, dakudaku abi dakuku sorry bro 2023 henn.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by friends4ever(m): 12:58am On Sep 11, 2015
I SAID IT...THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF APC DOWN FALL

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by opiaoku: 1:06am On Sep 11, 2015
Beremx:
you and that cretin you quoted should stop disturbing my mentions.

i didn't call you a cretin?

why calling your darling a cretin? it's unfair

i have never insulted you due because I do have regards for you kiss why are you calling me a cretin?

you guys should stop taking Nairaland serious as if your lives depends on it or do you earn a living her per post?

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by naijaking1: 1:58am On Sep 11, 2015
This is an entirely new use for the Buhari's Nigerian army!!

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Franklyf(m): 3:14am On Sep 11, 2015
The Captain was sent to defend APC, because the COAS want to be a good guy to the power that been, what a shame. But in the case of Edo Electoral Tribunal, the Judges were instructed to returned APC candidates apart from one House of Assembly from Edo North Senatorial they couldn't manipulate or the rulings. The Judges used technicalities to throw the (HoR/ NASS) cases of Balogun ( PDP) vs Akpatason (APC) and Lawrence Ogieva (PDP) vs Asowiehen (APC). Hon. Akpatason APC is a comrade like the Governor and from same federal constituency, there was a massive manipulation of electoral results particular in Oshiomohle's Ward in favour of APC. The case of Ogieva and Asowiehen, one LGA out two form that the federal constituency was used in declaring APC candidate the winner, and also the number of vote cast were more than the number of people accredited and in fact the popularity of the PDP candidate was too much, so the only way to stop him was to manipulate the election results. Interesting enough, the deputy Governor is also from the same LGA, in his village election was not done, polling units results were written in favour of APC. That is the kind of change they are preaching. Election Tribunal Judges are worst than Armed Robbers, 419ners and Ritualists put together. Watch out for them. God bless & save Nigeria from these certificated criminals (Judges).

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 11, 2015
erunz:
SOUTH SOUTH HAS REJECTED APC AT THE POLLS, I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ARE TRYING TO FORCE APC ON US. EDO IS READY TO KICK THEM OUT COME 2016.

brainwashed fellow. for the past 16 years of PDP many villages in south south still drinking water from the river. The so called middle class drink borehole water.
Name one achievement of PDP in any southern state?

PDP turned southern youths to thugs and warlords just to win election. The current gov of Delta state has thousands of armed youth he has been training and using them for election. they have been on his payroll since 1999.
Orubebe has thugs he provide arms and salaries.

Patani, Burutu and other funny villages will continue to be jungle cos PDP has turned their youths to thugs. The money they suppose to use for developing the state is been used to pay thugs salaries and change their cars.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by olalat(m): 3:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Why worrying urself abt those low iq individual. Their comments are comic releif as far as am concern.
ddippset:
And then this article is supposed to mean what exactly? Is the army chief supposed to admit that the army and the police participated in rigging? Or is hr supposed to admit he saw people rigging and thumb printing but didn't arrest them? The army already said elections didn't take place, what do these fuccking wailers want to hear again?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by HumbleServant(m): 4:01am On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
This is getting interesting...
It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
what is so special about u. always writing is lady f again. Rubbish!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by Rotimi47: 4:46am On Sep 11, 2015
olokedde:
*says Army, Security Agencies did not assist PDP in rigging governorship election

*says he did not witness illegal thumb printing

Plot by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt General Tukur Buratai to help the Rivers State APC Governorship Candidate, Dakuku Peterside at the tribunal suffered a major setback as his representative, Captain Garba Sani told the Rivers State Governorship Election Tribunal that the Nigerian Army did not participate or assist the PDP in any rigging activities in Tai Local Government Area as alleged by the petitioner.

Captain Sani said that he received a signal from the Chief of Army Staff instructing him to testify on behalf of the Rivers State APC.

He led other soldiers to Tai LGA to maintain the peace for the governorship election. He testified on Wednesday.

The Representative of the Chief of Army Staff also declared that he did not see the Police or any other security agency assisting the PDP to manipulate the governorship election.

Captain Sani who was cross examined by Mr Okey Wali (SAN ) counsel to Governor Wike added that he did not see anybody illegally thumb printing ballot papers at any location.

Asked if he wrote a report on the said governorship election in Rivers State, Captain Sani agreed, but said it has been submitted to the Chief of Army Staff. He said that the report was not released to him on his way to the Tribunal.

The Chief of Army Staff said that he led 38 soldiers who he claimed were crammed in two Hiliux Vans.

Asked how the soldiers were able to convey arrested thugs since they had only two Hiliux Vans, Captain Sani could not explain.

He was further asked to explain how the Policemen he claimed they handed over arrested persons conveyed them to a separate location, since they had no vehicle. The Army Captain said he could explain.

The Representative of the Chief of Army Staff said he did not get the identities of the so-called thugs who disrupted elections as he merely handed them over to the police.

Asked if he was aware if those allegedly arrested by him have been prosecuted, the Chief of Army Staff representative said it was not his business to get such information.

Counsel to Governor Wike put it to the representative of the Chief of Army Staff that his testimony was mere hearsay and cannot be relied upon by the Tribunal, since he admitted that he didn’t participate or see anybody rigging.

The so called 38 soldiers in two Hiliux Vans allegedly monitored elections in 10 wards and 91 polling units of Tai Local Government Area of Rivers State.

It remains unclear who directed the Chief of Army Staff to send a Representative to the Tribunal. Many believe that he received the directive from his overall employer.

http://scannewsnigeria.com/breaking-news/under-cross-examination-chief-of-army-staff-representative-discredits-rivers-apc-at-the-tribunal/
Limited truck but how did they transfer arrested thugs?, they handed the thugs to the police but didn't follow up?, what happened to the thugs he and his fellow soldiers arrested was none of his business?, he submitted a report but he didn't come with a copy?

Wike is on a long thing if I must say as the APC can simply use these statements to further support their argument, This soldier's statement states that has been bribed(he received money during the election and even of resent).
Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by BraniacX(m): 4:51am On Sep 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Wike..d caretaker governor

1di0t!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal by nicholasis(m): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Good for them because i don't like politics at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Dances With Corpers At NYSC Farewell Party (Photos) / Umahi Mocks Ipob’s Sit-at-home Order, Says Freedom Fighters Shouldn’t Be Outside / Abdulazeez Mohammed, Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.