Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,009 members, 7,828,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? (741 Views)

(CENSUS) - Do You Have Light In Your Area Now? YES/NO / The Reason You Dont Have Light In Your Area / Incredible, I Have Light 24 Hours Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
I have heard a lot of people saying that light has improved and I was wondering if my area is different... In all sincerity, I want to use this thread as a research to know if there is actually improvement in the power sector... Therefore, fellow Nigerians, I want you to confirm if there is light wherever you are in Nigeria as you are typing this...

As I am typing this at the moment , there is no light at home...
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
They took it 2mins ago!
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
No light here o
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by tolexy007(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
for where....buy APC guys on NL dey get lite, but i know no where dem dey see the light?
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Okay, it has been restored now............ I.e it has been out for just 10mins in 48 hours now............ The Change is here! Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by EdCure: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
No lite

3 Likes

Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by Maghan37: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Light dey ojhh
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by MISSNORA(f): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yes
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
modelmike7:
Okay, it has been restored now............ I.e it has been out for just 10mins in 48 hours now............ The Change is here! Sai Baba!
It's easy to fool others but I bet the voices in your head are having a good laugh at you.
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by tucky200(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
I have heard a lot of people saying that light has improved and I was wondering if my area is different... In all sincerity, I want to use this thread as a research to know if there is actually improvement in the power sector... Therefore, fellow Nigerians, I want you to confirm if there is light wherever you are in Nigeria as you are typing this...
As I am typing this at the moment , there is no light at home...
its either yoruba claiming ibo or ibo claiming yoruba on here..so don't start ibo claiming hausa,we hausas re not much on here,change ya moniker mr man.......

For the past 3 month my ba3 has not been too low for radio use
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
tucky200:
its either yoruba claiming ibo or ibo claiming yoruba on here..so don't start ibo claiming hausa,we hausas re not much on here,change ya moniker mr man.......

For the past 3 month my ba3 has not been too low for radio use

How do you mean? Kana lafia?

Am not asking about last 3 months... I mean as you are typing now, now, now?
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
It's easy to fool others but I bet the voices in your head are having a good laugh at you.
......... Since you cant even believe yourself, i don't think you can believe your siblings also, not to mention an outsider. Anyway, i answered the Op in all truth, not you Mr Mark! Thank you and do have a beautiful day ahead!!

1 Like

Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
......... And i think your eyes escaped my very first post at the top of all these comments i guessed?!
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by tucky200(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

How do you mean? Kana lafia?

Am not asking about last 3 months... I mean as you are typing now, now, now?
mahukaci ,change ya moniker or u deactivate dis acct
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by funkyjms: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yes. From my end, power outage is usually between 8PM and 11PM.

1 Like

Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
tucky200:
mahukaci ,change ya moniker or u deactivate dis acct

I see you don't have light now?
Re: As You Are Typing This.... Do You Have Light? by blackfase(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
In badagry, its piss poor performance....never been good.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Second Niger Bridge / Four Arrested For Sodomy In Jigawa / Buhari Govt: DSS Are No Longer Effective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.