Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,637 members, 7,861,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable (69995 Views)

Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by situationroom: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
now all what the females can say is a smiley ba??

no worry sooner or later a man in osun or anambra will rape a 2 year old girl...and guess what??

I will say grin
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Xfemt(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
Damn! All I can say is Thats Sexxxey grin grin grin

babe how far
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
1miccza:

Mmuwa ne che na iwu nwoke nu?? Ewekwaliwe inugo? Ngwa wete zi jollof rice anwu ?? Amam na uto ya ga di egwu....
Lol... Jollof eghebe. Make e don, then I go give u chop. :*
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by 1miccza: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
Lol... Jollof eghebe. Make e don, then I go give u chop. :*

Wetin dey make am tey noowww??lol women when e go don now you go forget say i dey oo,make i hold your skirt till e don??
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Tonitelli: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
Why you no bite the girl Toto comot

Rubbish story

lwtmb!!!na meat??
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
1miccza:

Wetin dey make am tey noowww??lol women when e go don now you go forget say i dey oo,make i hold your skirt till e don??
No! Na my pant u for hold... Wait for the jollof or else...
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by mekus15: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hunnydropps:
Rape done by men or women is just wrong. To have another person violate and take what they don't have consent to is traumatic and inexcusable. What if the perpetrator(s) have STD and pass it on to the victim. Some men may think that to have a woman or gang of women rape them sounds like a fantasy come true...until they see their manhood rotting off. I pray no one is ever raped again.
For me, yours is the best post on this thread. God bless your wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Kingsley1000:
you don't mean it
nah just kidding, heard of painful stories n all undecided
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Atmmachine:

Bro.
I pray you get raped.
It wasn't funny to me when i was raped.
shocked shocked you were raped? How? Where?

BTW I was kidding earlier on grin
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by chijokz(m): 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
zleemshaddy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg make any girl cum rape me .

Abi o my brother...When some guys dey roast with serious konji n they pray for this kind blessing.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by 1miccza: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
No! Na my pant u for hold... Wait for the jollof or else...
Come to think of it,your pant plus the contents na in go good to hold only that i'm salivating ..... This jollof ehhnn no kill person before e don oo... Nne jellof o ghe go??Hunger dey oo
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Octaves(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
I've heard stories of secondary school girls gang raping to death an electrician that came to fix their hostel light. Another was an ice cream seller that they lured to their hostel

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by adedayourt(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
olakumby:
after eating jollof rice?mayb it wasnt peppery. undecided

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dkikikikikikikikikiiikkiikikikikikikikikikikikioikioikioikikikikikikikik cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by adedayourt(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:

vry sezie

com rape me pls grin
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Lawsimon(m): 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
olakumby:
bae hot rice no dey sweet o. Na wahala for your mouth and tongue...lols
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
1miccza:

Come to think of it,your pant plus the contents na in go good to hold only that i'm salivating ..... This jollof ehhnn no kill person before e don oo...
jollof dey come. Lol..
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Dragonking: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
angieberry:
Lol yes na
But is it really possible for a man to be raped by a woman? For him to be able to 'respond' in the first place means that he wants to perform the act. I lie?
Yes it is very possible and also female rape is far worse than male rape. Read this for more knowledge; http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/09/living/chris-brown-female-on-male-rape/

"Often, male survivors may be less likely to identify what happened to them as abuse or assault because of the general notion that men always want sex," says Jennifer Marsh, the vice president for Victim Services at RAINN, an anti-sexual violence organization.

"Males have the added burden of facing a society that doesn't believe rape can happen to them ... at all," says psychotherapist Elizabeth Donovan.
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
chijokz:

Abi o my brother...When some guys dey roast with serious konji n they pray for this kind blessing.
but guy if girls gang rape a guy, na die be that oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by benjsniper33: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
1miccza:
Please let someone come and drug my food and rape me too oo.. I need jollof rice with drugs...

And me too, infact I like rice and drugs.
That's my hobby
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by 1miccza: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
benjsniper33:

And me too, infact I like rice and drugs.
That's my hobby

What flavour of jollof rice do you need bros,we supply different flavours of jollof rice in our company..
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by 1miccza: 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
jollof dey come. Lol..

Bia nne we seriously need to discuss this jollof rice thing oo, nne wot up nu??Kee nke mere last??
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by victorazy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
olakumby:

grin I tell u, this is fake story!

Well, I wan to be raped too!
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by flokii: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
And he licked her kulekule..
kai iranu.. abachaa grin

I swear if na me, my john thomas no go rise..
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Come! This OP, I go comot my slippers slap u oh! Why u too dey lie?
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by mapet: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Mcowubaba: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
angieberry:
Every guy's dream na embarassed
which every guy's dream...u think we are all sex-starved nd Hot perverts undecided...see ur head...
Na ur type dey talk all men are dogs....
Bcuz ur area boys no gree u rest, u cari dia matter enter here?? Eh!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
1miccza:

Bia nne we seriously need to discuss this jollof rice thing oo, nne wot up nu??Kee nke mere last??
Onwero much o. U like jollof abi? DM
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
When she sat on your face with her massive kabuki, was that when you tasted the jollof rice?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by litetias(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pls give that babe my number.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by 1miccza: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
Onwero much o. U like jollof abi? DM

Ok in a second Uche gi dikwa ya oo
Re: Man Who Was Druged And Raped By A Girl (photos) - Vascable by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
1miccza:

Ok in a second Uche gi dikwa ya oo
hhahaha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#JusticeForRinji: Soldiers Shoot Rinji Peter Bala, UNIJOS Student Dead (Graphic) / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.