Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan (30711 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" / Tonto Dikeh Churchill Poses With Her Son (Photo) / Pregnant Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Marriage Introduction Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by ChuzzyBlog: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-C8aNy0EWDIE/VfGhyv1nbuI/AAAAAAAACFU/1TStN0Kqquo/s320/1070960474955155040_284428040.jpg[/img]
Newly married Tonto Dikeh-Churchill is obviously enjoying married life as she took some time out of her "honeymooning" to post this picture of her and a fan who painted this picture for her.

She looks so happy. I pray that this glow and happiness would continue and I also pray that she enjoys every single year of her married life.

''Such a lovely gift
It's so large I have to store it away for my New Home..
#thanks''

https://instagram.com/p/7c0OC2L4Zg/?taken-by=tontolet

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by MosakuAW(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
I knew this will make FP.

Tonto, the only celebrity with stake on Nairaland.

She is always making FP.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by shamack: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Why e kon get pof pof cheek

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by agarawu23(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm cool cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by rheether(f): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nairaland guys no go fit send you your Portrait ooo nah so so DM them sabi send person..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by EmagNig(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
LOOKING SO DOPE

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by xertyy: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by leonard509(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Looks like a botched surgery.

All for the love sha.

There is a lady on IG who does nice drawings too.

She is @PenielEnchill

She is a Ghanaian.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by pauloookay(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
H
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Even though the most persecuted naija yeyebrity *sorry celebrity*

I just like her charisma, not minding haters.

Its weekend already, check my signature
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2840145_downpointer2_jpeg4d3eb1c56b7877f3eb8f77e4596b1ed5

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by gokay11(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wow lovely,wish u all the best in your new status.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by nwakaibeya1: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >THOSE who HAVE spiritual eye listen to the utterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth easily?we understand humanbeigns too well because we own the night and those who reject out truth and revelation will defend themselves in the NIGHT
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by xertyy: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
wow ur preeeeetty.. cn i get ur digit??
rheether:
Nairaland guys no go fit send you your Portrait ooo nah so so DM them sabi send person..
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by Hammefeez: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Motigbo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by sandrajazmin(f): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
I think shez pregnant
That top is a suspect

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by Pavore9: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Marketing strategy.....nice one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by kennyddonn(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
h
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by gbenson(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Tonto getting better and better each day.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by LatestTrend: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nice One grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by missKiffy(f): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
See her mouth for the portrait
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
She has to store it away abi? undecided undecided
Hmmm. Sounds like she wan hide am.... but it looks lovely to me anyway..... embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by francismillz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
She looks old in the protrait.Good for her anuwaiz.
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by dave2meek(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Such a nice gift
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by sukkot: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
hope you settle the guy sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by seedorfg(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
how will this bring back our 1950s oldies
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by buskie13(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
why didn't she add Obasanjo to her name ni?
yeye girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by seedorfg(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
EEhn ehn we yaff sin eat, necks
Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by room089: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Even while haters are whinning and gnashing their teeth she's receiving gifts from those that appreciate her

Congrats Tonto!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh-churchill Shows Of Her Portrait Presented To Her By A Male Fan by officialteemi(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
so upon hw tonto matta entta nairaland frntpage reach...una
no fit send her W**D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Photo, Captions It 'Young Fine Boy' / John Boyega Reveals His Sister's Bride Price / Toyin Lawani Calls Nina A Bitch, Threatens To Expose Her By Spilling The Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.