Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (36077 Views)

Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Blood Moon 2018: Longest Total Lunar Eclipse Of Century Occurs July 27, 2018 / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
gluteus maximus... LWKMD!!!! cheesy

Mscheew.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by johnydon22(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
aim5:

It's good to have both left brain and right brain thinking. Now I don't associate with brainwashed religious fanatics, but you have to admit something big is brewing. You'd have to be very ignorant to not see it.
Dekatron why did you call me to this thread... you know sometimes i get tired of replying people who still ascribe common natural phenomenons to absurd causes.

Leaving it to people like this man would have still been thinking that the titan Atlas holds up the earth on his shoulders

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Superman11(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
on the 34th of september
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Wow, impressive tongue

You do know we are derailing, right? grin
oh yeah we are derailing lmao. yeah the pic of my buns did not want to come up initially but i have reposted it. but ermm yeah lets stop derailing lol. grin wink
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
aim5:

Ha true. I see them firsthand. Ha but their women are endowed tho. Man hahah
oh yeah somalians lol. they are everywhere. they are all over chicago. most of their men are cab drivers. one thing i noticed about them, they like hanging out in dunkin donuts drinking coffee. i never could understand why they did that. you see about 20 of them sit in dunkin donuts from morning to night. hmmm. very peculiar people
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Dekatron why did you call me to this thread... you know sometimes i get tired of replying people who still ascribe common natural phenomenons to absurd causes.

Leaving it to people like this man would have still been thinking that the titan Atlas holds up the earth on his shoulders

Bro. Have an open mind. You're painfully ignorant. I clearly don't know everything but for you to just assume nothing spiritual happens is beyond me. And I'm not even a Christian. I'm spiritual.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Osisie(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
perilous times bro. but the good news is that the sun will start to shine on africa. one is lifted up while another is destroyed

Sun shines on Africa? What does that mean? Isn't Jesus supposed to return?
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
oh yeah we are derailing lmao. yeah the pic of my buns did not want to come up initially but i have reposted it. but ermm yeah lets stop derailing lol. grin wink
Yum yum. I need me a big bite of one of those wink grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Yum yum. I need me a big bite of one of those wink grin
oh yeah those buns look delectable. a gastronomic treat cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
oh yeah those buns look delectable. a gastronomic treat cheesy
That isn't buns. That's puff puff
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by dozymars(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Emmanuel602:
I thought luner eclipse happen only in leap years or is 2015 a leap year? #confused

I think u went to a wrong school, or u missed class lessons.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Osisie:

Sun shines on Africa? What does that mean? Isn't Jesus supposed to return?
yup but who is Jesus ? the bible is a very complex book to understand. it is written in allegory. Jesus is the word of God. the spirit of God. the return of Jesus is a return of the spirit of God on earth. the ressurection of certain men who are the saints who are on earth now. the return of the earth to righteousness and a reversal of fortune. the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. africa is getting ready to be the first. the saints of God are black men. if you read the bible well you will see this fact. the white man has had his turn to enjoy now its ours
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ishilove:

That isn't buns. That's puff puff
nah puffpuff is softer and oilier and browner. thats buns wink
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
nah puffpuff is softer and oiler and browner. thats buns wink
Ha right. It seems you're correct.

Mr Gluteaus maximus cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Freshnex:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/10/nigeria-to-experience-lunar-eclipse/
what sort of normal business will someone be doing by 1am.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
oh yeah somalians lol. they are everywhere. they are all over chicago. most of their men are cab drivers. one thing i noticed about them, they like hanging out in dunkin donuts drinking coffee. i never could understand why they did that. you see about 20 of them sit in dunkin donuts from morning to night. hmmm. very peculiar people

Haha.. yeah I'm only around because my best friend in the states is a Kenyan Orono Muslim and he has lot as friends

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Osisie(m): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
yup but who is Jesus ? the bible is a very complex book to understand. it is written in allegory. Jesus is the word of God. the spirit of God. the return of Jesus is a return of the spirit of God on earth. the ressurection of certain men who are the saints who are on earth now. the return of the earth to righteousness and a reversal of fortune. the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first. africa is getting ready to be the first. the saints of God are black men. if you read the bible well you will see this fact. the white man has had his turn to enjoy now its ours

Whoa! Slow down, bro. Didn't Jesus say all eyes shall behold HIM coming in the sky? And how is GOD's saints the black race? Was not the black race cursed by Noah?
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ishilove:

Ha right. It seems you're correct.

Mr Gluteaus maximus cheesy
thats mr ass cheeks to you lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
aim5:

Haha.. yeah I'm only around because my best friend in the states is a Kenyan Orono Muslim and he has lot as friends
yeah kenyans and somalians kinda look alike. they are cushites. same people. obamas people
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
thats mr ass cheeks to you lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by wtfCode: 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
where are the end time brethren?
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by sukkot: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Osisie:

Whoa! Slow down, bro. Didn't Jesus say all eyes shall behold HIM coming in the sky? And how is GOD's saints the black race? Was not the black race cursed by Noah?
yeah like i said bro, the bible is allegory. Jesus is written about like he is a man having conversations but it really is the words of God having that conversations with the saints ( disciples ). The word of God is what is called Jesus. it is a unique book that is not easily understood

rev 19 vs 13 and his name is called The Word of God. <<< SO WHEN YOU GET TO THE BOOK OF REVELATION, THE MYSTERY IS UNRAVELED THAT THIS JESUS THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED AS A CHARACTER IS ACTUALLY THE WORD OF GOD. SO THERE IS NO HUMAN BEING NAMED JESUS.

with regards to the noah story, ham shem and japeth are all negros of the same tribe. shem is the saints, japeth is the disciples who will dwell in the tent of shem and ham is the negros who were rebellious and sinful in egypt and got kicked out of the tribe of israel and they went into the interiors of africa. so ham shem and japeth are all the negro race. the white race is called the nation of edom aka the descendants of esau. so the negros in africa are cursed by God. but the curse will be lifted during the second coming and the curse will go on the descendants of esau aka whitey. so the white race and black race cannot be on top at the same time. its the story of jacob and esau. the white mans heaven is the black mans hell and vice versa. rivalry. i have put enemity between thy seed and her seed. there is a deep gulf of divide between us. the rich man and lazarus. all the same story
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by flokii: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
@OP why always Nigeria? Benin republic and ghana nko.. wetin do them?
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Dekatron(m): 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
johnydon22:

lwkm!! Lol
am speechless!!
grin
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
sukkot:
yeah kenyans and somalians kinda look alike. they are cushites. same people. obamas people

Are Nigerians Hamitic?
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by poweredcom(m): 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na dis one wan make me no carry olosho n bang....n drink beer
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by tonididdy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
The world will END on same day(sept 27'28th)

Repent Rapture is soonest
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
tonididdy:
The world will END on same day(sept 27'28th)

Repent Rapture is soonest

Now the rapture I don't believe in.
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by kpaofame: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
IT's NONE OF MY BUSINESS JARE

Eclipse by (1am - 6am) tym when i go dey sleep

Association of Night Riders and Flyers be informed...
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Hilaskee(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
God is great!
Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by christinie(f): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mummy oyoyo!
INTROVERT:
Thats okay

I know yall missed me. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm! The final BloodMoon for this century. The next 'should ' be in a hundred years time or so...

Things don't just happen, after reading 'the book of Enoch' I came to realize that everything (nature effect) happens for a reason.

In these final days we should cultivate the habit of studying time and its effects. We ArE iN tHe LaSt dAyS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strange Rainbow Seen In Ibadan? / The Sea Turtle A Nairalander Saved At Chevron Roundabout / Bashar Aliyu Designs Cars With Local Materials Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.