Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman (1381 Views)

Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing / Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman by Mchayy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
An unknown female fan who’s not happy with Jim Iyke took to Playground TV to slam the actor.

Recently, Jim welcomed his son Harvis Chidubem Iyke with his Lithuanian boo Dana Kinduryte.

The sad fan slammed the actor over his decision:

Dear famous guys. Some of you were born with you riches, some acquired, some are self-made. This is to all male celebrities/politicians/famous big boys. Here is a lady expressing herself, I woke up this morning with the news of another home base celebrity choosing a white chick over us Haba! Na wetin na?

We help in making you popular by buying your CD’s and DVD’s, watching your movies, watching you play soccer and after so much shouting and screaming at the top of our voices in support of your career what do we get in return? Nothing! Instead you chose to date and marry the white chick. Where were they when we were screaming and shouting our strength out in support of your career?

Very soon Europeans will ban you guys from dating their girls just like Kenya did. In a nutshell, all am saying is that you should start investing in us.

Yours loving Fan.

Other celebs who ditched Nigerian girls for White girls include Actor IK Ogbonna, Singer May D.

http://nexthop.com.ng/fan-slams-jim-iyke-for-impregnating-a-white-woman/

Re: Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman by midolian(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol..should this mean Jim Iyke doesn't have the right to choose a partner for himself again? #PeopleMustTalk cheesy
Re: Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman by pretydiva(f): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Awww..shes pained cheesy
Re: Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman by osec007(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jim iyke the sharp shooter#i hail ooo
Re: Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman by adeyemi97(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
What happened to Nadia tho??

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING THUGGIN AROUND IN THIS MOTHERF*CKER
Re: Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
It's none of her business. I don't know why some people derive pleasure on unnecessary hatred.

To be candid, chatting with white ladies is more soothing to some of our hungry ladies who get excited only at the mention of money. #speaking from experience#
Re: Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman by jeweldoyex22(f): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wetin concern them?
Re: Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman by beautifulage(f): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ride on babe my own mikel obi has kids already wif 2 difrnt white chick n is planning on marrying Anoder one. It is well
Re: Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman by Dubemkelly(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na by force ni? Nigga has made his choice, hin go for oyinbo pvssy... Shey she wan be side chic? People and their ish
Re: Fan Slams Jim Iyke For Impregnating A White Woman by juman(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Funny. grin

I just dey think where he jammed lithuania girl?
Anyway sha they are also in every part of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Photo-kanu Nwankwo's Wife In New Look / Miss Anambra, Unoaku Anyadike Wins Mbgn 2015 / I Feel Bad After Having Sex – Cynthia Agholor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.